Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
happy moneyday (with only laziness laziness laziness all day nekos in their basket becuse of yesterday singa tired day also with some baking in new oven) :oops::oops: :oops: :oops: :cat:
View attachment 789706

I'm going to have to look for a utility that translates from Rias to English :D

Meanwhile, I'll see your crucified girl pic and raise you 8 more :)

arena_crucifixion_no_nails_9_by_threebuddies_ddhbjiw.jpgarena_crucifixion_no_nails_8_by_threebuddies_ddhbjes.jpgarena_crucifixion_no_nails_7_by_threebuddies_ddhbjcd.jpgarena_crucifixion_no_nails_6_by_threebuddies_ddhbj92.jpgarena_crucifixion_no_nails_5_by_threebuddies_ddhbj7y.jpgarena_crucifixion_no_nails_4_by_threebuddies_ddhbj6e.jpgarena_crucifixion_no_nails_3_by_threebuddies_ddhbinx.jpgarena_crucifixion_no_nails_2_by_threebuddies_ddhbikc.jpgarena_crucifixion_no_nails_1_by_threebuddies_ddhbi6c.jpg

happy truthsday (with happy shopping buying xmas decorqations and some singing and without cold weather temperaturę and without asking mama will be have next kitty and told one is enough) :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cat:
View attachment 791063
Shopping on discount times is always feel good :)

What beautiful words to hear, Yupar !

I would put you on the donkey myself, make sure that you were well seated. Hands bound behind you, naked body glistening with sweat, your journey through the town would be inspirational :)

ok, I've just woken up after coming home from a work Christmas party and falling asleep. I haven't done that for decades :eek::oops:

353812.jpgsexy-girl-put-in-medieval-bondage.jpgbdsmlr-819322-xEP6pclJiw-og.jpgthree_naked_crucified_woman_1__front_by_threebuddies_ddg3bc1.pngthree_naked_crucified_woman_3__2nd_close_up_by_threebuddies_ddgcypx.pngthree_naked_crucified_woman_5__rear_view_by_threebuddies_ddgcyyf.pngthree_naked_crucified_woman_7__side_view_by_threebuddies_ddgcz55.pngcrucifixion_in_ink_by_anarchistic_angel_2_ddhvspg.pngLN-zCLT04.jpgtumblr_lmdlbb2gN11qhi6wuo1_1280.jpg

ok, I've just woken up after coming home from a work Christmas party and falling asleep. I haven't done that for decades :eek::oops:
Reading the fine print of your message : "after the party,:partyhat: I had a hangover for the first time in decades".:borra2::facepalm:;)
So, when you woke up, you had a hot coffee :icon_cafe: and posted three pics with a girl crucified upside down!:confused:

But watching the #10 tumblr_lmdlbb2gN11qhi6wuo1_1280.jpg:very_hot: is enough to chase all headaches!:roto2cafe:

Back
Top Bottom