Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Love this one! Is she distraught because she fears mounting that sedile....or is she frustrated because she's struggling to reach it?

Think she will mount it soon....she is viewing both of them with lust....deciding how to mount them....her ass looks very eager to be riding that nice thick phallus for some deep anal pleasures as she dances....her pussy too.....and they will intensify and increase her orgasms on the cross....her asshole and pussy will be soaking when she starts to ride them....

Love this one! Is she distraught because she fears mounting that sedile....or is she frustrated because she's struggling to reach it?
I wrote this text to accompany the drawing when I put it on DeviantArt:

The slave hung from her wrists, her back pressed against the end of the fearsome sedile. The position stretched her ribcage, making it hard to exhale, and forcing her to take shallow, fluttering breaths. Soon she would have to push herself up with her legs, forcing down against the nails through her feet, and pull with her arms, just to be able to breathe, otherwise she would asphyxiate. But the agony would be excruciating, and besides, she had not the strength to remain like that, so she would soon sink down again.

Of course, she could always come down on the sedile, taking the strain off her arms and ribs, allowing her to breathe easily, without inflicting tearing agony on her wrists and feet. But... she looked over her shoulder at the phallic protrusions reaching up towards her... that would mean impaling herself. She would have to choose between impalement and asphyxiation. She already knew that everyone chose impalement. There was no choice, really. The only question was when.

Luckily she doesn't have to ride this!

The slave hung from her wrists, her back pressed against the end of the fearsome sedile. The position stretched her ribcage, making it hard to exhale, and forcing her to take shallow, fluttering breaths. Soon she would have to push herself up with her legs, forcing down against the nails through her feet, and pull with her arms, just to be able to breathe, otherwise she would asphyxiate. But the agony would be excruciating, and besides, she had not the strength to remain like that, so she would soon sink down again.

Of course, she could always come down on the sedile, taking the strain off her arms and ribs, allowing her to breathe easily, without inflicting tearing agony on her wrists and feet. But... she looked over her shoulder at the phallic protrusions reaching up towards her... that would mean impaling herself. She would have to choose between impalement and asphyxiation. She already knew that everyone chose impalement. There was no choice, really. The only question was when.

Sigh ... the choices one is forced to make :facepalm:

Nice to know her lustful asshole and eager pussy will soon mount both of those nice thick phalluses.... opening up and stretching out her asshole and pussy nicely as they eventually will ride them both deep hard and fast ......the pleasure her eager orifices will take will outweigh any thought of impalement .... and soon both that lustful asshole and eager pussy will be soaking and dripping from countless orgasms pleasuring both her body and the crowd...

I should have known that it was one of your pics :(

It is my opinion that, if us 21st century types could dream up nasty things to shove up the vaginas and/or anuses of crucifixion victims, so could the Romans. :eek: :babeando::very_hot:

Attachments

• EE992C3E-BA1D-42F0-AAED-2E967308A8E8.jpeg
    EE992C3E-BA1D-42F0-AAED-2E967308A8E8.jpeg
    487.4 KB · Views: 436
  • 390F836E-49A1-481D-9648-D7DC43FFC27F.jpeg
    390F836E-49A1-481D-9648-D7DC43FFC27F.jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 450
  • C7C7701D-21A8-481B-A23E-25838F518EA7.jpeg
    C7C7701D-21A8-481B-A23E-25838F518EA7.jpeg
    136.2 KB · Views: 499
  • 5B667622-A7B8-4127-A975-2F9D353D2860.jpeg
    5B667622-A7B8-4127-A975-2F9D353D2860.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 553
He's done a lot of other great work! He's depicted quite a few unshaven girls...so of course he rates as one of my favorite artists :)

Harsh, I don’t think Phlebas would mind at all if you’d like to repost those Jucundus pics here. ;)

Back
Top Bottom