Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
I've found this, no idea who the artist is. Also, it's not really my cup of tea, but - wow- it's just crazily detailed work, I find it technically and expressively amazing.
What do you think?

View attachment 873063
The artist is Alterkaockl. He does many images like that, though he really has excelled himself with that one!

The artist is Alterkaockl. He does many images like that, though he really has excelled himself with that one!

Thank you @Migoz2, he has a very characteristic style, I have probably seen some of his works in the past. Amazing how he managed to escape DA's strict censorship.

Last edited:

On the 3rd picture, you have an interesting way of attaching the wrists to vertical bar by nailing it from underneath. It would make an interesting dance because more muscle would be required I think but I am not sure. It could be a complete surprise as to what will be displayed. I also appreciate the loincloths (especially on the 2nd to last one, easier to rip off :))

On the 3rd picture, you have an interesting way of attaching the wrists to vertical bar by nailing it from underneath. It would make an interesting dance because more muscle would be required I think but I am not sure. It could be a complete surprise as to what will be displayed. I also appreciate the loincloths (especially on the 2nd to last one, easier to rip off :))
Or perhaps, only nailed by the feet, forced to hold herself to the patibulum, otherwise, she would make an uncomfortable drop forward!:eek:

Crux art on Pixiv

View attachment 874973

Have a look at THIS ARTIST's work

Nice find

Not sure whether this has been already posted here or not..

View attachment 875005

I've seen stills from this before. Some of the movement on that cornu really doesn't work, it seems to magically pass through her flesh, I found the rear and front views most convincing, the side views best as stills.

Here are a few examples of crux art I found recently, some old, and some newer, I rather like the crucified couple. Some articles too for those who read Spanish.

59f06734cd70ccab36b516d0.jpgDSC_1120.jpgsorpressajpg200.jpgPJ19C11F2.jpg2016-06-19-la-voz-de-g-mujer-crucificada-exposicic3b3n-en-poio.jpg20200305084514_00001.jpg20200305084535_00001.jpg20200305095920_00001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom