Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Not really on the cross, but the pose suggests a crux scene. I am running out of them, need to search some more:cool:

all nice pics, Hondo, I like the body shapes, and the 3rd one just needs a cross (might do that myself)

a few pics, hopefully not seen recently :)

Attachments

• Pixie_Racked_by_vanscottie.jpg
    Pixie_Racked_by_vanscottie.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 510
  • ad2585826c53db17e06cec7056db3813_20100914182011_720.jpg
    ad2585826c53db17e06cec7056db3813_20100914182011_720.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 568
  • 68dae2ed576cf0098becb986bf873922_20100914181915_720.jpg
    68dae2ed576cf0098becb986bf873922_20100914181915_720.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 596
  • sanstitre3pll.jpg
    sanstitre3pll.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 573
  • S2-FjT3v9PQ.jpg
    S2-FjT3v9PQ.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 587
OK, just found these on the Dark Spot, worth posting here

Attachments

• BBV-09-ds.jpg
    BBV-09-ds.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 476
  • BBV-10-ds.jpg
    BBV-10-ds.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 467
  • BBV-11-ds.jpg
    BBV-11-ds.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 464
  • 014a.jpg
    014a.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 437
  • Resignation.jpg
    Resignation.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 430
all nice pics, Hondo, I like the body shapes, and the 3rd one just needs a cross (might do that myself)

a few pics, hopefully not seen recently :)
Thank you for the new finds, I have not seen these. Number four does it for me, what a beauty, what awesome hair.
image.jpg .
I am imagining what a great show she is putting on, with that body writhing, her head shaking, that beautiful hair all over her face, wow! :very_hot:
This is an instant favorite.

Thank you for the new finds, I have not seen these. Number four does it for me, what a beauty, what awesome hair.I am imagining what a great show she is putting on, with that body writhing, her head shaking, that beautiful hair all over her face, wow!
This is an instant favorite.

It is a nice pic, it makes the search worthwhile

WelshWeb has started working on drawings again, which is good news. Here are some from 2009, which I found in my archive while looking for something else entirely.

Attachments

• wwThree Crosses.jpg
    wwThree Crosses.jpg
    598 KB · Views: 664
  • wwLong Walk.jpg
    wwLong Walk.jpg
    939.3 KB · Views: 612
  • wwWaiting.jpg
    wwWaiting.jpg
    819.4 KB · Views: 582
  • wwCover.jpg
    wwCover.jpg
    955.9 KB · Views: 599
It is a nice pic, it makes the search worthwhile

WelshWeb has started working on drawings again, which is good news. Here are some from 2009, which I found in my archive while looking for something else entirely.
they belong to a story....................here is it complete:goodjob:

Attachments

• ww02.jpg
    ww02.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 582
  • ww01.jpg
    ww01.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 572
  • ww03.jpg
    ww03.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 554
  • ww04.jpg
    ww04.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 550
  • ww05.jpg
    ww05.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 546
  • ww07.jpg
    ww07.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 562
  • ww06.jpg
    ww06.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 581
  • ww08.jpg
    ww08.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 610
  • ww09.jpg
    ww09.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 616
  • ww10.jpg
    ww10.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 576
  • ww11.jpg
    ww11.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 562
  • ww13.jpg
    ww13.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 534
  • ww12.jpg
    ww12.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 601
hey thats great if Welsh Webb is up and running again, thank goodnes the narrow mindedness that seemed to be stopping him has been overcome

hey thats great if Welsh Webb is up and running again, thank goodnes the narrow mindedness that seemed to be stopping him has been overcome
I don't think it was narrow-mindedness. He put at lot more than most of us into our favorite topic. Your apology is accepted...

Tree

I don't think it was narrow-mindedness. He put at lot more than most of us into our favorite topic. Your apology is accepted...

Tree
Here's what WelshWebb posted on the Foundation earlier this month:
"I recently had a spot of legal trouble that is going to cause me some serious headaches for a couple of months. I won't get into any details, but I will say I now know what it feels like to be scared and helpless and that "innocent until proven guilty" is a load of bull shit.

Because of this, I was reminded of my old illustration "Sunday in the Park" in which a number of young ladies had been left naked and exposed, bound to crosses for their petty crimes as an alternative to serving community service. So, I'm now toying around with turning that idea into a short, one shot adult comic book.

I don't know if I'll actually do it or not, but I'll share my practice illustrations with all of you. It's been a while since I did any art, so it's going to take a while before I can flesh this out in a proper comic book style."
Here's what he posted on the 24th:
"I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my major troubles will come to an end on Monday, but there's no telling. Those inclined please offer up any hopes, prayers and well wishes for me. They are appreciated!

Depending on what happens tomorrow, I may be back to doing photography but I won't be doing much by way of crucifixion work. Still, I'll see what I can offer that fits in with the group. I'm planning on a mixed bag of exotic, artistic and downright kinky, but it all depend on my financial situation. If I get screwed over on Monday, all bets are off. "
Seems Real Life has gotten in the way...big time.
Included here is his latest offering on the Foundation. I hope here doesn't mind me reposting.
SITP04.jpg

Tree
what apology?? you don't seriously think that I was criticising Welsh Webb, I was criticising those (presumably in his family) who were against what he was doing. Your apology for misinterpreting what I said is accepted . .

what apology?? you don't seriously think that I was criticising Welsh Webb, I was criticising those (presumably in his family) who were against what he was doing. Your apology for misinterpreting what I said is accepted . .
I have no fucking clue what you just said but take it to PM if you wish to discuss further.

Tree

Here's what WelshWebb posted on the Foundation earlier this month:
"I recently had a spot of legal trouble that is going to cause me some serious headaches for a couple of months. I won't get into any details, but I will say I now know what it feels like to be scared and helpless and that "innocent until proven guilty" is a load of bull shit.

Because of this, I was reminded of my old illustration "Sunday in the Park" in which a number of young ladies had been left naked and exposed, bound to crosses for their petty crimes as an alternative to serving community service. So, I'm now toying around with turning that idea into a short, one shot adult comic book.

I don't know if I'll actually do it or not, but I'll share my practice illustrations with all of you. It's been a while since I did any art, so it's going to take a while before I can flesh this out in a proper comic book style."
Here's what he posted on the 24th:
"I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my major troubles will come to an end on Monday, but there's no telling. Those inclined please offer up any hopes, prayers and well wishes for me. They are appreciated!

Depending on what happens tomorrow, I may be back to doing photography but I won't be doing much by way of crucifixion work. Still, I'll see what I can offer that fits in with the group. I'm planning on a mixed bag of exotic, artistic and downright kinky, but it all depend on my financial situation. If I get screwed over on Monday, all bets are off. "
Seems Real Life has gotten in the way...big time.
Included here is his latest offering on the Foundation. I hope here doesn't mind me reposting.
[/ATTACH]
thanks Naraku, let's hope that WW is well and up and running, which is what I was saying in my previous post "hey thats great if Welsh Webb is up and running again"
anyway this is a great drawing SITP04.jpg

Here's what WelshWebb posted on the Foundation earlier this month
thanks for that info Naraku,
let's hope WW's troubles have passed and gone now -
if you're in touch send him best wishes from his admirers here

A mix, including some from my archive 2005/6

Attachments

• No_entry_by_Novic.jpg
    No_entry_by_Novic.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 639
  • Crucificada_128.jpg
    Crucificada_128.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 689
  • db_IMG_043360_bearbeitet_7_Internet1.jpg
    db_IMG_043360_bearbeitet_7_Internet1.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 708
  • cla11.jpg
    cla11.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 686
  • Copia di 41 bis.jpg
    Copia di 41 bis.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 686
  • shortasianpassionphotography1x.jpg
    shortasianpassionphotography1x.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 767
  • p24.jpg
    p24.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 779
  • kshara2.jpg
    kshara2.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 770
  • 3586948.jpg
    3586948.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 750
  • annhang.jpg
    annhang.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 753
Nice finds phlebas. My favorites are 4,8,9, with 9 being the best. That cloth is just about ready to be removed.

Back
Top Bottom