Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Somewhere once, I saw a depiction of three women being prepared for crucifixion. One was being held down on her cross and nailed. She was naked and screaming in agony. Near her, another girl was being held down by two men and raped by another. She was terrified by what was happening to her and by looking over at her friend on the cross. The third woman was standing. Her clothes had just been pulled off. One of the soldiers had her garment over his head as if he had just stripped her. He had an erection and you could suppose that he would be the one raping her. The standing woman also looked terrified and there was a trickle of urine running down her leg and a small puddle on the ground between her legs.

The scene itself was nice enough but the addition of those small details made it great. Not that I'm particularly into bodily functions but when combined with the already intense humiliation, it made it so very real to me.

I also read somewhere that a couple enjoyed "play" crucifixions and had participants drink quite a bit of water before being suspended so that during the event they would have to let go.....to the delight of the crowd.

A very realistic scenario. I like it. I can easily imagine myself as the third girl -- absolutely terrified as I see what will be happening to me in the next few minutes. Suddenly naked, trying to preserve some dignity. The utter terror and horror of impending crucifixion are important elements of the overall experience. Whew!!!!!:eek::D The body will do what it will under the circumstances...

A very realistic scenario. I like it. I can easily imagine myself as the third girl -- absolutely terrified as I see what will be happening to me in the next few minutes. Suddenly naked, trying to preserve some dignity. The utter terror and horror of impending crucifixion are important elements of the overall experience. Whew!!!!!:eek::D The body will do what it will under the circumstances...

You paint a very vivid scene there, Roxie. Too not just imagine but see your fate unfolding in front of you, their turn now, you are next. Waiting can be terrible, but would you rather wait or be first in line?

Here's a new selection of finds

Attachments

• 0025714.jpg
    0025714.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 499
  • 0025715.jpg
    0025715.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 491
  • 0025716.jpg
    0025716.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 472
  • 0025709.jpg
    0025709.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 446
  • 0025712.jpg
    0025712.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 434
  • 0025713.jpg
    0025713.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 436
  • fhg-BillieRack03.jpg
    fhg-BillieRack03.jpg
    417 KB · Views: 430
  • fhg-BillieRack09.jpg
    fhg-BillieRack09.jpg
    289.3 KB · Views: 459
  • fhg-BillieRack12.jpg
    fhg-BillieRack12.jpg
    412.2 KB · Views: 454
I like these especially the last three and the third with the onlooker gazing up at the woman on her cross...the thing is though while those are my favourites the others are all good and the stories you can create from both sets is compelling :)
For good manips too :)

I've found a few pics lately, here's the first of them

Attachments

• __kitty___.jpg
    __kitty___.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 381
  • Shann_TAG_comic.jpg
    Shann_TAG_comic.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 390
  • Boiler_Room_by_Bark.jpg
    Boiler_Room_by_Bark.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 346
  • Original_Sin_by_dapalefrog.jpg
    Original_Sin_by_dapalefrog.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 298
  • Concrete_Crucifixtion_by_Solandri.jpg
    Concrete_Crucifixtion_by_Solandri.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 309
  • Approaching_Lavendar_by_Bark.jpg
    Approaching_Lavendar_by_Bark.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 318
  • Female_crucifixtion_by_win1soon.jpg
    Female_crucifixtion_by_win1soon.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 327
  • red_shoes_ground_crucifixtion_by_AlessandroAnsuini.jpg
    red_shoes_ground_crucifixtion_by_AlessandroAnsuini.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 337
  • Bound_by_PennyisBroken.jpg
    Bound_by_PennyisBroken.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 360
  • blasphemy_by_AmbientXisitence.jpg
    blasphemy_by_AmbientXisitence.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 369
You paint a very vivid scene there, Roxie. Too not just imagine but see your fate unfolding in front of you, their turn now, you are next. Waiting can be terrible, but would you rather wait or be first in line?

Here's a new selection of finds

Phlebas,

I love the tall cross images. I love the idea of being crucified higher up. I'm on wider display (that's important to me). Closer to the ground may be easier for the executioners -- and it doesn't really matter as far as the victim is concerned -- but higher up is just so visually stunning. I'm further out of reach...less likely to be rescued. The condemned realizes this...it takes away all hope...:eek:

When I imagine myself crucified it's always higher up...so a spectator has to look up between my legs. Yet, if he (or she;)) reaches out his hand, he can still touch me there...:D But my breasts, pulled high, are out of reach...:D

Makes me shiver to contemplate ...:D

Phlebas,

I love the tall cross images. I love the idea of being crucified higher up. I'm on wider display (that's important to me). Closer to the ground may be easier for the executioners -- and it doesn't really matter as far as the victim is concerned -- but higher up is just so visually stunning. I'm further out of reach...less likely to be rescued. The condemned realizes this...it takes away all hope...:eek:

When I imagine myself crucified it's always higher up...so a spectator has to look up between my legs. Yet, if he (or she;)) reaches out his hand, he can still touch me there...:D But my breasts, pulled high, are out of reach...:D

Higher up, suspended between heaven and earth. Never to set foot on the ground again, alive. Raised up for all to see, body stretched against the sky, against the wood . . . ideally displayed, the crowd will delight in the clear view of your struggle for life, struggle to retain a shred of dignity.
Yes, there is something to be said for the high cross :)

Attachments

• ph149.jpg
    ph149.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 405
Phlebas,

but because we like to fondle at the hardened nipples of your breast we wanted you not that high

Rembrandt-The_Three_Crosses.jpg

better

DRYADS.jpg

Higher up, suspended between heaven and earth. Never to set foot on the ground again, alive. Raised up for all to see, body stretched against the sky, against the wood . . . ideally displayed, the crowd will delight in the clear view of your struggle for life, struggle to retain a shred of dignity.
Yes, there is something to be said for the high cross :)
Very powerful image for me ! You hv done so well. This is frm 2012. I wish to c ur old art works like this
Phlebas,

Roxie , u r naughty gal !
Hi 5 !flower2
:)

but because we like to fondle at the hardened nipples of your breast we wanted you not that high

Put a ladder against the back of my tall cross and climb up. Then reach around to fondle my breasts and squeeze my hard nipples from behind. Yeah...I would like that...Wow!!!!:eek::D

Dig into my pussy too while you're at it. I can't possible resist you. (Though I might pee on your hands...:p)

Careful, don't lose your balance!!!:p

Put a ladder against the back of my tall cross and climb up. Then reach around to fondle my breasts and squeeze my hard nipples from behind. Yeah...I would like that...Wow!!!!:eek::D

Dig into my pussy too while you're at it. I can't possible resist you. (Though I might pee on your hands...:p)

but I'm a lazy guy...................people said and very careful, but cruel with by my tribunal condemned girls.................
use them first before they go for their last walk............
tradition a good tradition as the people said

Last edited:

Hell I'll climb you to reach your mountain peaks :D

The view from the hills is unbeatable I hear :p

but I'm a lazy guy...................people said and very careful, but cruel with by my tribunal condemned girls.................
use them first before they go for their last walk............
tradition a good tradition as the people said
Hell I'll climb you to reach your mountain peaks :D

The view from the hills is unbeatable I hear :p
Hey guys, if she cant control her bowel , u will all die :p
B careful, u are on ladder, the cross is high, hope u are unharmed by drop. :D

Back
Top Bottom