Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com

phlebas

PRIMUS POENUS
Staff member
Many of you will be familiar with my long running thread of found pics at Crux Foundation. I'm going to run a similar thread here, both new finds and reposts of finds from the Foundation thread. This will be a mix of crux, crux poses, and links. Apologies for anything you may have seen before, hope you like them.

To start, British golden girl Jessica Ennis.

image_update_1fece3ed3e229f43_1344116907_9j-4aaqsk.jpg131762242_41n.jpg

Many of you will be familiar with my long running thread of found pics at Crux Foundation. I'm going to run a similar thread here, both new finds and reposts of finds from the Foundation thread. This will be a mix of crux, crux poses, and links. Apologies for anything you may have seen before, hope you like them.

View attachment 45626View attachment 45627
this start is phenomenal and thanx plebas

I was watching the Australia/Argentina women's hockey. The women were strong, attractive, athletic, and feminine. The track and field girls seem over developed in the muscle department imho , particularly the runners. Opinions?

r552247_3275318.jpgEastham1.jpgJade+Warrender+Hockeyroos+v+Argentina+Game+MjNBc6IzsGQl.jpgh_hollywood_16a2ptn-16a2q4q.jpg070456-kate-hollywood.jpg

some more reposts

maria_boomtruck0058.jpgThe_Caliph__s_Divorce_by_Blades_123.jpgbecdan806.jpghazel3.jpg

I was watching the Australia/Argentina women's hockey. The women were strong, attractive, athletic, and feminine. The track and field girls seem over developed in the muscle department imho , particularly the runners. Opinions?
I've always admired a well toned female body. Have you noticed how much some of the wome resemble the buff, 0% body-fat women favored by Noble Vulture?

Attachments

• olym1.jpg
    olym1.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 5,401
  • Breath.jpg
    Breath.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 5,848
  • olym2.jpg
    olym2.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 5,358
  • cxnohope.JPG
    cxnohope.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 5,564
  • olym3.jpg
    olym3.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 5,212
  • NVCX133.JPG
    NVCX133.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 6,011
And, for fans of strong women, this is the actual US Women's Water Polo Team.
Some nice pics, Naraku.

If only the olympics included a crux event, it could be called, I don't know, stationary gymnastics or gymnastic endurance or something.

Some random findings

dev670013.jpgTORMENT_OF_CHRIST_by_immanuel.jpgchrista.jpgCrucifixion_by_KelseyZ.jpg

Some nice pics, Naraku.

If only the olympics included a crux event, it could be called, I don't know, stationary gymnastics or gymnastic endurance or something.

the term 'crucifix' is used in Olympic gymnastics,​
but only in the men's version:​
mens crucifix.jpg

and next have a good day?

Back
Top Bottom