Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
No, in our experiences with men there are only frontal assaults and assaults from the rear :rolleyes:
And still nobody has come up with a decent explanation as to why these girls are parading around the place with yellow mergoats on their tits...:eek:

And still nobody has come up with a decent explanation as to why these girls are parading around the place with yellow mergoats on their tits...:eek:

Got your goat did it, DP?

It's Friday :)

crucifixion_by_puppyowner_dd8zby3-fullview.jpgcooperation_by_benitezdk_ddkqv67.jpgballgagged_by_blackcoonrising_ddkw03j.jpgcrucified_for_our_sins_by_red77art_ddjs3el-fullview.jpgthe_hill_of_shame_by_algabal_ddkvl4e.jpgimage-450w-94604206.jpgblack_widow__avengers__endgame__crucified_3_by_conanrock_dd5hwm0.jpg11137987_429394220576063_403025056_n.jpg11189487_475745712583824_354470129_n.jpg11266043_385612981628102_1199878919_n.jpg

happy black freeday (with only nekos all day laziness in basket and have time eat dinner from their little bowls also with some magic and divination and fun becuse "andrzejki" holiday in nekos country polish halloween also without running in shopping center stairs all day up down becuse of black friday) :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cat:
kitty97.jpg

There was a movie from ZFX Studio: "666 Mark of the beast" with scene on the cross. Unfortunately, I lost this video with other ZFX videos during HDD crash:(

Attachments

• ZFX-Bondage-Movie-51.jpg
    ZFX-Bondage-Movie-51.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 464
  • ZFX-Bondage-Movie-53.jpg
    ZFX-Bondage-Movie-53.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 465
  • ZFX-Bondage-Movie-54.jpg
    ZFX-Bondage-Movie-54.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 454
  • ZFX-Bondage-Movie-55.jpg
    ZFX-Bondage-Movie-55.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 442
  • ZFX-Bondage-Movie-56.jpg
    ZFX-Bondage-Movie-56.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 433
  • ZFX-Bondage-Movie-57.jpg
    ZFX-Bondage-Movie-57.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 431
  • ZFX-Bondage-Movie-59.jpg
    ZFX-Bondage-Movie-59.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 428
  • ZFX-Bondage-Movie-60.jpg
    ZFX-Bondage-Movie-60.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 421
  • ZFX-Bondage-Movie-62.jpg
    ZFX-Bondage-Movie-62.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 415
  • ZFX-Bondage-Movie-63.jpg
    ZFX-Bondage-Movie-63.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 461
There was a movie from ZFX Studio: "666 Mark of the beast" with scene on the cross. Unfortunately, I lost this video with other ZFX videos during HDD crash:(
Sorry to hear about your HDD crash, I had one of those a few years back with an external drive and lost about 3 gigabytes of videos. I just checked my drive now as I remembered "666" but apparently it's a different cut. This one has the usual prison suspension whippings, upside down and otherwise also electro torture but no monks and no cross. :(

Sorry to hear about your HDD crash, I had one of those a few years back with an external drive and lost about 3 gigabytes of videos. I just checked my drive now as I remembered "666" but apparently it's a different cut. This one has the usual prison suspension whippings, upside down and otherwise also electro torture but no monks and no cross. :(
That should have read 300 GB lost. :doh: That sux.

Sorry to hear about your lost collection too. I see only one solution for this problem - to keep reserve of stored data. My collection is few TB at the moment and it will be a disaster to lose it

Nice pics, thanks.

It's too easy to lose material if you don't back up and keep multiple copies. A lot of my older stuff was backed up onto CD's, some pics made it on to more than one CD, some didn't. When I consolidated all my backups and moved the files to external hard drives a few years ago I had lost the contents of just one disk, thankfully. As for my manips, there are a few that I have lost the original PSP files for and just have jpegs, but only 2 I think where I have lost everything. Anyone who has my older stuff (pre 2002) let me know if you have a complete set and I'll let you know what I am missing (can't remember off the top of my head). All my manips are numbered so you'll know :) .

Point of that? Backup up often, and keep multiple copies. I had to use back in the day CDs because that's what was available, and for a while I had to get files off my hard disk because I didn't have enough space. Before that I had to back up on floppies. These days disk space is cheap, and so is solid state storage, usb sticks etc. There is no excuse for not keeping multiple copies!

Right, hmm, let's post some crux while we're here (note apostrophes, Old Slave)

what_a_waste__by_benitezdk_ddkp8lg.jpgcrowned_head_by_benitezdk_ddb1ibe.jpgnot_yet__by_benitezdk_ddb6bic.jpgnow_lean_back_by_benitezdk_ddbh3xy.jpgif_you_like_by_benitezdk_ddbydpc.jpgroman__pin_up__girl_by_benitezdk_ddc0txo.jpgso_excited_by_benitezdk_ddc18as.jpgexpect_by_benitezdk_dd50qgu.jpgdd4sv79-f8c03be7-5d24-423a-91f4-2e21ffebe4ee.jpg

You know what? Some soldier hands me a mallet on the way to my execution he is getting back .... right in the side of the head.

I mean WHAT have I got to lose at that point?

kisses

willowfall

You know what? Some soldier hands me a mallet on the way to my execution he is getting back .... right in the side of the head.

I mean WHAT have I got to lose at that point?

kisses

willowfall

Precisely why one of my favorite crux renders is nonsensical.

8778E17D-B29D-43D8-A40D-0A0FC7299672.jpeg

She has nothing to lose. :eeek:

Back
Top Bottom