Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
#6 is strange, I don't see anything holding her to the structure,maybe the group in the background used some glue on her. #1& 7 are lonely looking scenes.

View attachment 87977 View attachment 87973 View attachment 87974 View attachment 87975 View attachment 87976 View attachment 87978 View attachment 87979

Number 1 is great for the coloring as well as the subject matter. The pirate left his hat. Could that have been our Tree?
Maybe they are going for the more industrial look.:)

They shouldn't bother.

The pirate left his hat. Could that have been our Tree? -b

The hat is that of the great Dutch slave trader of the 1700's Admius Hoek. It was left as a warning not to rescue the crucified damsel, a rebellious slave girl Barbarius, who attempted a ship-board coup and crashed the main mast. The coup fail, Admius raped the poor girl, crucified her on the beach and left her to die alone.

She would survive as the penny-pinching Admius refused to pay for a Master Crucifixion Technician so when the tide came in the cross fell over, miraculously with Barbarius on top of it, and she and the cross drifted out to sea. She was rescued days later by Amazon warriors, Lillus and Yupus, and nursed back to health.

Nine months later she give birth to boy, an offspring of Admius's rape...

Tree

...no, I am not making this up...

The hat is that of the great Dutch slave trader of the 1700's Admius Hoek. It was left as a warning not to rescue the crucified damsel, a rebellious slave girl Barbarius, who attempted a ship-board coup and crashed the main mast. The coup fail, Admius raped the poor girl, crucified her on the beach and left her to die alone.

She would survive as the penny-pinching Admius refused to pay for a Master Crucifixion Technician so when the tide came in the cross fell over, miraculously with Barbarius on top of it, and she and the cross drifted out to sea. She was rescued days later by Amazon warriors, Lillus and Yupus, and nursed back to health.

Tree

Amazing...Tree managed to cram so much recent history into a single little yarn....cool!!!!!

But the oblique ship's mast reference to the alleged site crash did not go unnoticed....Barbaria will get him for that!!!

Tree is confused why all are ganging up on him...

T
Agree!:)
Amazing...Tree managed to cram so much recent history into a single little yarn....cool!!!!!

But the oblique ship's mast reference to the alleged site crash did not go unnoticed....Barbaria will get him for that!!!
u will get him??:eek:..b careful Barb...
He's uglier than u think...i hv seen him b4...u will b :boaa::very_hot:

can never understand why they use old bits of scaffolding to hold the girl down, instead of some authentic-looking old ropeView attachment 87971
each to their taste,
but being clamped down with metal bars is a different sensation from being bound with rope,
neither more nor less arousing as far as this girl's concerned,
but being stretched in that pose is very exciting!​

Tree

that isn't the right story my friend......there was a cross for one of the rebel pirates signed with the name Yupar and the enslaving from several other damsels.
the hat was lost by one of the female piraterebels
here is the manip to me teleported by one of the pirates

the-pirates-leaves.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some interesting crux images, I do not think have been shown. #1 & 4 are my favorites in this group.

Wow, I haven't seen those old ThralLord pics for a looong time. I don't think he is still around. These appeared on the old Crux group years and years ago, so you're pretty safe I think Hondo :)
I've always liked Lara Croft pics, she used to be a pretty popular subject for this type of pic, I'll see if I can dig some out . . .
PS Hondo, these came through with proper file names. It makes such a difference!

Attachments

• TOMB_Raider.jpg
    TOMB_Raider.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 299
Wow, I haven't seen those old ThralLord pics for a looong time. I don't think he is still around. These appeared on the old Crux group years and years ago, so you're pretty safe I think Hondo :)
I've always liked Lara Croft pics, she used to be a pretty popular subject for this type of pic, I'll see if I can dig some out . . .
PS Hondo, these came through with proper file names. It makes such a difference!

phlebas , I am glad you enjoyed them. I got a kick out of them too.
The images come through with proper file names only if I use my PC laptop, where I have most of my collection stored on external hard drives. If I upload images using my iPad it just stores them as images for the file name. Sometimes I use my iPad because I do not have access to the PC, in that case the files will be just be called images again. It is just Apple being Apple I guess.

that isn't the right story my friend......there was a cross for one of the rebel pirates signed with the name Yupar and the enslaving from several other damsels.
the hat was lost by one of the female piraterebels
here is the manip to me teleported by one of the pirates

How come i involve in that affair? I nvr deal wz pirates ..i only deal wz Romans....:
:p

Roman were the first Pirates in the East of Asia

Now here is a crux scene that has everything. If you really want to kill the wife, and make it hard to determine the cause of death, make sure to use three different execution methods all at the same time.

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom