"Gut Check: Orc vs. Amazon"

Go to CruxDreams.com

Corvid

Executioner
Greetings, Crux Forumites.

I have a new game, "Gut Check: Orc vs. Amazon", now available for sale on DLSite and DLSite English.

Though not strictly crux-related, it does involve beating, torture, bondage, and sexual assault; I hope that it might find favor with some of the readers here.

The game can be found on English DL Site here: https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE285288.html

If I can reach my sales goal of 200 units, it is my intent to produce two new "ending branches" for the game with customer feedback taken into consideration. (Crucifixion? Could happen!)

Please give the page a look and consider a purchase, if the contents look like they might be to your liking.

Thanks for your consideration!

Corvid
RJ285288_img_main.jpgRJ285288_img_smp2.jpg

A game that takes up almost 10 GIGS? Really??

I, for one, don't think this really fits our ambience at Crux Forums. . .
:nono:

Crux Forums has long been a place for those with an interest in an array of fantasies involving bondage and torture. In addition to the images above (linked from the site of sale), it also features images like that below.
PixelatedTree Climax_0094.png

3.2 gigabytes is, I recognize, a significant amount of disk space, an amount necessitated by containing a large number of pre-rendered images used in animation.

You are, of course, entitled to your opinion.

However, the installed game takes up about 3.2 GB of space, not "almost 10 GIGS?". And you are aware of this, as that was what you originally posted, as that was what was sent to my e-mail.

Misrepresenting the game does not bolster your opinion. I would appreciate it if you would refrain from doing so.

Crux Forums has long been a place for those with an interest in an array of fantasies involving bondage and torture. In addition to the images above (linked from the site of sale), it also features images like that below.
View attachment 854566

3.2 gigabytes is, I recognize, a significant amount of disk space, an amount necessitated by containing a large number of pre-rendered images used in animation.

You are, of course, entitled to your opinion.

However, the installed game takes up about 3.2 GB of space, not "almost 10 GIGS?". And you are aware of this, as that was what you originally posted, as that was what was sent to my e-mail.

Misrepresenting the game does not bolster your opinion. I would appreciate it if you would refrain from doing so.

Yes, at first I saw that the memory requirements were 3.2 GIGS. Then I saw this box:
Untitled.jpg
It seems to say that one's hard drive (HDD) uses 3.5 GIGS to store the game and that the game itself uses a whopping 6 GIGS (Memory) while running. Many Forum members may not have computers that could handle such memory requirements without significant loss of processor speed. If I'm wrong about the GIGS use, please clarify it for everyone.

As far as my opinion is concerned, I'm not against gaming or even folks like you listing commercial offerings on the Forums. I leave it to the moderators to judge whether it's ok to try to make a buck here. I don't particularly like your style of game, but that's just my taste. I'm sure there may be a few here that do.

I reported 6 GB as the memory requirement because that was the amount of memory in the least powerful computer available to me for testing running Windows 7 or better. It would probably run on 4, and possibly less; the highest memory usage the underlying system has reported under load is about 1.5. But I don't want anyone to purchase the game only to discover that it's unreasonably choppy or sluggish, and I cannot verify its performance under those conditions. I would rather risk losing a sale than disappointing a buyer.

I leave it to the moderators to judge whether it's ok to try to make a buck here.
Yes, this is okay in 'Links to Pay Sites and Other Resources'.
Corvid is being, so far as I can tell, perfectly straight and upfront about the game, so no problem.

Back
Top Bottom