Hair On The Cross

How should a crucified woman's hair be?

• Wild, bedraggled and filthy?

Votes: 72 32.4%
  • Wild but washed?

Votes: 48 21.6%
  • Cared-for (washed, trimmed and brushed before execution)?

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • Styled (e.g. permed, dyed, fancy styled)?

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Natural length, never cut (so hip-length or even longer)?

Votes: 31 14.0%
  • Long (waist-length)?

Votes: 39 17.6%
  • Shoulder-length?

Votes: 38 17.1%
  • Below her ears?

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Cropped short?

Votes: 19 8.6%
  • Completely shaved?

Votes: 37 16.7%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
But a crucifixion is not a beauty contest. The intent is to execute someone in an extremely painful, humiliating, and drawn out way.

That's a fair point, but I think it really depends on the way that you view crux. If it is seen as a method of execution, then your point is perfectly valid, but I feel that a lot of the people who come here (myself included) are interested not in execution, but in the erotic / bondage / bdsm aspect of crux and therefore, for us, the subject should look as beautiful and erotically arousing as possible.

We all have different tastes and different motivations I guess :)

I see what you're saying Shevak. The shaved look is very dramatic, very humiliating. Think Anne Hathaway in Les Miss. But it is not pretty to look at. I want to see something attractive and interesting. It's a personal preference. I'm with Fox on this, that

I
But, as Natalie, Sigourney & Demi have shown, if she looks good with hair, she'll still look good shaved.
I'm talking about the head, I agree with you about the pubes. I'm getting tired of the shaved look too.
shaved.jpg shaved2.jpg shaved3.jpg

But, as Natalie, Sigourney & Demi have shown, if she looks good with hair, she'll still look good shaved.
I'm talking about the head, I agree with you about the pubes. I'm getting tired of the shaved look too.
View attachment 124058 View attachment 124059 View attachment 124060
I suppose I'm trying to say that a woman condemned to the cross would not be crucified with a full head of luxuriant hair. Rather, her hair would likely be roughly cut off, not necessarily shaved. Just an expedient act to humiliate her, shame her, and further deprive her of any dignity whatsoever. Her breasts should be exposed, not concealed. So shorter hair that does't hang down her chest is fine. Given the crucifixion process it'd be dirty, bloody, etc.

In a real scenario I also think executioners would not send a woman to the cross with a full bush, but perhaps remove as much of her pubic hair as possible (shaving it off, cutting it off) so as make her genitals more visible as she hangs. However, it'd be a rather rough job, nothing like a getting a full, professional wax job. Perhaps they'd only remove the hair around her vagina (ouch!!!), leaving her mins covered (much like in the photo I posted). Like with head hair, it'd be done for the shame and humiliation of the victim. We generally picture stylized crucifixion images on this site because they fulfill the fantasy. The real thing was no doubt extremely gritty, raw, and hideous in a way that's difficult to picture or even imagine (though some of our artists seem to be time-travelers).:D

Last edited:
That's a fair point, but I think it really depends on the way that you view crux. If it is seen as a method of execution, then your point is perfectly valid, but I feel that a lot of the people who come here (myself included) are interested not in execution, but in the erotic / bondage / bdsm aspect of crux and therefore, for us, the subject should look as beautiful and erotically arousing as possible.

We all have different tastes and different motivations I guess :)
This thread certainly summarizes the main reasons people are fascinated by crucifixion. You nailed it perfectly!:rolleyes:
It's all good, it's all great! We can all have a great time here reveling in our own and other's fantasies.

Lots of great answers there, thanks everybody!
I think I share the view that the 'ideal' crucificanda
should have luscious, long curls that are filthy and bedraggled
by the time she's brought to Golgotha.

I didn't include any suggestions about tying or clipping,
I thought I might but didn't want to make it too long,
but I like Phlebas' mention that a bob or ponytail
can look pretty and 'girly',
waving desperately as she shakes her head,
leaving her face and neck exposed.

As for me, while I think long hair can look lovely,
and envy women who can wear theirs long,
it doesn't really suit my face.
Mine's quite nice - dark brown (matching my eyes)
wavy rather than curly,
I keep it cut just below my ears.
On a cross, or a whipping-scaffold,
it tosses about quite excitingly!

View attachment 84001

PS can anyone remind me of the name of the (Czech?)
actress/model/Eulalia lookalike?
It's information that got lost in the crash,
I'm ashamed I've forgotten it.
(got her -Sabina Casarova!)​
Now I send you good information about women crucifixion. Very realistic indeed. Please wach :
www.tube8.com/fetish/female-christ/63675 or www.tube8.com/fetish/public-crucifixion56193. And look great video of women crucifixion

I suppose I'm trying to say that a woman condemned to the cross would not be crucified with a full head of luxuriant hair. Rather, her hair would likely be roughly cut off, not necessarily shaved. Just an expedient act to humiliate her, shame her, and further deprive her of any dignity whatsoever. Her breasts should be exposed, not concealed. So shorter hair that does't hang down her chest is fine. Given the crucifixion process it'd be dirty, bloody, etc.

In a real scenario I also think executioners would not send a woman to the cross with a full bush, but perhaps remove as much of her pubic hair as possible (shaving it off, cutting it off) so as make her genitals more visible as she hangs. However, it'd be a rather rough job, nothing like a getting a full, professional wax job. Perhaps they'd only remove the hair around her vagina (ouch!!!), leaving her mins covered (much like in the photo I posted). Like with head hair, it'd be done for the shame and humiliation of the victim. We generally picture stylized crucifixion images on this site because they fulfill the fantasy. The real thing was no doubt extremely gritty, raw, and hideous in a way that's difficult to picture or even imagine (though some of our artists seem to be time-travelers).:D

I keep my hair short because I don' want it protecting anything from the whip. Also don't want my hair tangling in the strands of the cat.
As for the pubic hair, I am shaven clean. I love the look and the feel. I have seen what happens when a Dom or domme grabs a handful and rips it out. Ouch!!!!
Sheika

I keep my hair short because I don' want it protecting anything from the whip. Also don't want my hair tangling in the strands of the cat.
As for the pubic hair, I am shaven clean. I love the look and the feel. I have seen what happens when a Dom or domme grabs a handful and rips it out. Ouch!!!!
Sheika
If you are condemned, you would be sentenced for 2 hours after your capture and sent to a cross for 3 hours. In the meintime you dont have time for heardresser. Your hair is dirty. And like you have before capture

Sheika

With my new piercings(nipples, labia & clit hood) I don' want any hair hiding them. My husband now also has pierced nipples and a fabulous Prince Albert. I know we will look incredible at our June crucifixion.

Sheila

With my new piercings(nipples, labia & clit hood) I don' want any hair hiding them. My husband now also has pierced nipples and a fabulous Prince Albert. I know we will look incredible at our June crucifixion.

Sheila
Sheila

I wish you a good and long suffer

The Makar pic ...has nice length head hair, some pubic hair, and you can still see everything. ideal.

I don't much like the shaved, Barbie doll look myself, maybe I'm getting old :)
View attachment 124058 View attachment 124059 View attachment 124060
And hair "down there" adds to the exciting aroma. :very_hot:;):cool:

Choices 2 and 5 sound about right. Imo, all other areas should be shaven though.

Long, unless she's guilty. Then hacked off short with a knife.

Back
Top Bottom