Halloween Fun

Go to CruxDreams.com
Proofread by riwa
Trick Or Treat Darling.jpg
The local lads came knocking on my door. “Come trick or treating with us, Mrs. Brown! Help us make money for the local charity!”

I couldn’t resist the idea of trick or treating for charity. So off we went, ten eighteen/nineteen year olds, and one thirtyish female.

First door - knock knock, “Trick or Treat!” Then I heard, “Five pounds to fuck Mrs. Brown!"

WWHHAAATTT???

I have never seen five pound notes appear as quickly as they did that night. I was fucked in doorways, beside house walls, and in garden sheds.

One guy offered them twenty pounds to let him fuck me on his Persian Rug. “Come in, boys. Help yourselves to beer in the fridge.” All I got was a good shafting on the rug in his front room.

When he finally rolled off me, he went to join the lads drinking beer in the kitchen. He did let me clean myself up in the bathroom. My knickers had been up and down like a yo-yo all night. So I left them in the bathroom as a souvenir.

Around three hours later, I could hardly walk. Almost all the men in the village had gone through me. The lads had to help me get back home.

They made a fortune that night. All I got was a good soaking in sperm. Would I do it again? OF COURSE I WOULD!

Two Weeks later, tee shirts began to appear with the words, “Have You Had Mrs. Brown? I Have.” Oh, the shame and humiliation!

While shopping in the supermarket, I bumped into the man who had the Persian Rug. He offered me fifty pounds for a repeat performance. And he paid for my supermarket shop. Well… What Would You Do, Girls??

The worst part of that trick or treat night was trying to explain to my husband why my tummy was swelling and my boobs were hard and tender. He obviously didn’t believe me. Because the following Halloween he locked me in the bedroom at six o’clock and didn’t let me out until after midnight.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE.

Back
Top Bottom