Harem Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
The state of the art I recently bitched about really is getting better. Well damn done, Willow. ;)

A lot of it depends on the commitment you make Apostate. Possum was kind enough to push me to upgrade my avatar and I committed to finding upgrade dances and music.

In real dollars it isn't all that expensive and I find bringing "me" to the table commitment wise makes a big difference in the play.

kisses

willowfall

In my own head, maybe... Too much Caholic guilt to be truly terrible...

Bah, catholic guilt is highly overrated :)

Now, harem girls, old school

Orientalist10.jpgOrientalist09.jpgOrientalist08.jpgOrientalist07.jpgOrientalist06.jpgOrientalist05.jpgOrientalist04.jpgOrientalist03.jpgOrientalist02.jpgOrientalist01.jpg

"catholic guilt is highly overrated," says someone who wasn't brainwashed for 12 years. :greedy: But I'm not seeking pity, just making a point. Trying to tell folks who I am. And you were just kidding anyway, phlebas, weren't you? :lol: We're all friends here.

"catholic guilt is highly overrated," says someone who wasn't brainwashed for 12 years. :greedy: But I'm not seeking pity, just making a point. Trying to tell folks who I am. And you were just kidding anyway, phlebas, weren't you? :lol: We're all friends here.
The fact that you recognise the brainwashing is the first step towards breaking your programming :)

Sorry Whipmaster I didn't intend to belittle your experience, I should have looked at your age before commenting. The brainwashing and guilt has been in decline for years imo, but it was pretty effective for a long time and still affects a lot of people. My children's generation, not at all as far as I can tell.

And our upbringing, and acquired taboos, can provide a powerful driver to our fantasies. Looked at that way you might have a head start on a lot of us, Whipmaster :)

Catholic School from kindergarten until I got my bachelors degree. Including 4 years in an all girls Catholic HS and no guilt here. In fact my crux fantasies started in HS.

But then we all react differently to the same stimulus.

About to tell a joke here and I have genes from all 3 cultures in me so if you are offended that is a you problem not a me problem, "What is the difference between an Italian Mom, an Irish Mom and Jewish Mom when it comes to you disappointing them? The Italian mom will have you killed, the Irish mom will do it herself and the Jewish mom will threaten to kill herself."

Who we are is a sum of what we decided to do with the stimuli we are exposed too and the experiences we have. We each choose who we are so own it.

And I am very glad we are all different, otherwise the world would be sooooooooo boring.

kisses

willowfall

Oh, really!?! Just for that, phlebas, you'll need to go right to St. Mary Magdalene Church and see Father Mustave Pussy to make a good confession. You may have to wait your turn, however. He prefers some of his parishioners to complete their penance while still in the confessional. View attachment 793325

Is that “St. Mary Magdalene’s Catholic Church” in Rose Bay, New South Wales? How can I get turn for a confession with Fr. Mustave Pussy?

Catholic School from kindergarten until I got my bachelors degree. Including 4 years in an all girls Catholic HS and no guilt here. In fact my crux fantasies started in HS.

About to tell a joke here and I have genes from all 3 cultures in me so if you are offended that is a you problem not a me problem, "What is the difference between an Italian Mom, an Irish Mom and Jewish Mom when it comes to you disappointing them? The Italian mom will have you killed, the Irish mom will do it herself and the Jewish mom will threaten to kill herself."

Who we are is a sum of what we decided to do with the stimuli we are exposed too and the experiences we have. We each choose who we are so own it.

And I am very glad we are all different, otherwise the world would be sooooooooo boring.

kisses

willowfall
Always great to read what you have to say, Willow.

Indeed

Is that “St. Mary Magdalene’s Catholic Church” in Rose Bay, New South Wales? How can I get turn for a confession with Fr. Mustave Pussy?

Rose Bay is a bit posh, Eva!
The good Father Pussy may expect other forms of penance after he has "absolved" you, I believe he's quite keen on mortification of the flesh. Quite keen on flesh in general, as it happens :)

I look forward to seeing RR's pictures

pentumblr_lqhj7gVPkn1qjjcgyo1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom