Harem Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment Naked Hairless.mp4
View attachment Naked With Hair.mp4

Based on a debate in one of the other threads (hair v. shaved) I shot 3 dancing videos. For you Apostate I shot these in the highest quality graphics available. Notice the girl's shadow on the floor and how it follows her. In one of the videos you can see the environment shadow move across the room as the sun angle changes in the high windows.

In the with hair video the dance HUD (automation program) threw dance #5 at me and that one is tough to follow for close up shots.

So we have a video where I am wear pasties and a thong, one naked and shaved and one naked with hair (for those gentleman who want hair).

Merry Christmas

kisses

willowfall

View attachment Dancer.mp4

View attachment 797098
View attachment 797099

Based on a debate in one of the other threads (hair v. shaved) I shot 3 dancing videos. For you Apostate I shot these in the highest quality graphics available. Notice the girl's shadow on the floor and how it follows her. In one of the videos you can see the environment shadow move across the room as the sun angle changes in the high windows.

In the with hair video the dance HUD (automation program) threw dance #5 at me and that one is tough to follow for close up shots.

So we have a video where I am wear pasties and a thong, one naked and shaved and one naked with hair (for those gentleman who want hair).

Merry Christmas

kisses

willowfall

View attachment 797097
I vote 'no' on the pasty/thong one...

Who cares?

Tree

View attachment 797098
View attachment 797099

Merry Christmas

kisses

willowfall

View attachment 797097
Naked and shaved and that pussy should be scourged immediately....after being spanked hard...

A lovely image Kamerijk has made for me on DeviantArt,
imagining me in a previous incarnation as a slavegirl in aceint Assyria:

assyrian_slave_by_kamerijk_ddp2spe-pre.jpg

Yes, i'd have been at home as a slavegirl in the Assyrian empire, born and brought up to be submissive and obedient, with a very low, but clearly-defined, social status and standards of appearance and behaviour that i'm quietly proud to maintain. Whipping is of course part of a slavegirl's life, the Whip is my friend and teacher. i read that slaves could be sexually penetrated by any of their social superiors without those superiors necessarily being guilty of any offence, and i'd have to submit and do my best to please. If my Master the King is displeased about it, He will deal with the offender, but that's no business of mine, i must just regard every Free person, and even most slaves, as my superiors, and serve them to the best of my - highly developed - slavegirl abilities.

Last edited:

View attachment 811572

Yes, i'd have been at home as a slavegirl in the Assyrian empire, born and brought up to be submissive and obedient, with a very low, but clearly-defined, social status and standards of appearance and behaviour that i'm quietly proud to maintain. Whipping is of course part of a slavegirl's life, the Whip is my friend and teacher. i read that slaves could be sexually penetrated by any of their social superiors without those superiors necessarily being guilty of any offence, and i'd have to submit and do my best to please. If my Master the King is displeased about it, He will deal with the offender, but that's no business of mine, i must just regard every Free person, and even most slaves, as my superiors, and serve them to the best of my - highly developed - slavegirl abilities.

Thank you for your appreciation eulalia ! CamCrux here is an avatar of kamerijk of DA :)
We're both glad we made one poor slavegirl happy.

View attachment 811572

The results of your wonderful imagination are always extremely stimulating and any red blooded man would be delighted to have you as his slave!! (Along with many dominant ladies as well, I suppose.)

Eulalia, the link to the image is broken, probably because I reloaded it with a minor correction. The page is here : https://www.deviantart.com/kamerijk/art/Assyrian-Slave-828181202
Okay, I've reinstated it, everybody should be able to enjoy me again :D
(you're making this slavegirl get dangerously vain,
a visit to the whipping post is called for ...)

I'm wondering what i'd be called in Old Aramaic, which seems to be the language Ashurbanipal would have used -
eu-lalia is 'well speaking', it seems 'mimra' is 'speech, discourse' in Aramaic, not sure about the adverb,
but 0- or ya- seem to indicate 'good, well' (both being associated with God), so maybe Omimra?
But there are probably fluent speakers of Old Aramaic among our learned cruxers ...

Last edited:
Okay, I've reinstated it, everybody should be able to enjoy me again :D
(you're making this slavegirl get dangerously vain,
a visit to the whipping post is called for ...)

I'm wondering what i'd be called in Old Aramaic, which seems to be the language Ashurbanipal would have used -
eu-lalia is 'well speaking', it seems 'mimra' is 'speech, discourse' in Aramaic, not sure about the adverb,
but 0- or ya- seem to indicate 'good, well' (both being associated with God), so maybe Omimra?
But there are probably fluent speakers of Old Aramaic among our learned cruxers ...
Whatever your name translates to you are beautiful. It's a pity I'm not a free man in ancient Assyria. If I were I would enjoy penetrating each and every one of your orifices. Not that you would have any say in the matter but which order would you prefer?

Back
Top Bottom