Go to CruxDreams.com

Joker14

Magistrate
Cypher pulled himself wearily up onto his horse, it had been 5 days since the battle of Travaar and despite the soldiers luck in coming through it unscathed he was ready to be back in his own lands. Alas he was still miles away and would have to settle for an inn. The lands here were brutal and the people doubly so. He was cautious as he approached the small hamlet ahead of him, for one as the mud was so thick he doubted his horse could go faster and for two as he saw the tell tale signs of the regions harsh punishments lined along the road. Two bodies hung from crosses as a warning of this.
In this part of the world far from the orders of the citadel people were religious zealots with superstious minds and mob justice was commonplace. Punishments were harsh torture and execution commonplace often taking on a sexual nature to truly shame those involved and beat the deamons out of the loins of the unholy.
Cypher could see he was right the bodies were naked as the day they were born. They hung motionless and as he got closer he could see the bodies were young no more than say 23 years. 1 male and 1 female. His eyes were drawn to the female she was curvy hanging from the post and her large breasts thrust out to greet him, she had long red hair framing her pretty face. He felt a stirring in his loins as he notice her sweet womanhood had been impaled on a Cornu. He felt shame at his reaction this was truly barbaric but he could not deny how sexual she looked hung from that pole her punishment served and still being served for all to see.
Cypher turned to see the male hung beside her just as erotic a sight, his chest huge and strong his shoulders proud. His manhood hung between his legs long and thick, he's body was hanging lower as he was not set onto a Cornu but Cypher did notice that the man's testicles had been crushed weights hanging from his broken genitals.
Cypher rode on past trying to ignore the swelling erection in his own pants. He didn't know what he liked the idea of more the two lovers making love those strong bodies enthralled in each other's embrace. Or the idea of watching the woman hung up like a whore and crucified, or maybe even the idea of being that man helpless as his body was used and destroyed his balls being crushed and left to publicly hang.
Cypher pushed the thoughts from his head and pushed on towards the centre of the village.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cypher was headed towards what he believed was the inn when he heard a scream. He turned his head to angle his ear towards the noise before leading his horse off in the direction of it. He jumped off and heard it again a woman s scream. Cypher rounded a corner and darted down an alley coming face to face with the source of the commotion. There In the center of a very secluded small garden square was a young woman tied right to a frame screaming in pain as her body was wracked. Her beautiful face grimaced in pain as her slim body shook with sweat, brown nipples bounced on her small breasts as her back arched. "Help me" she cried as she noticed my abrupt entrance. It was then cypher noticed the 2 people standing aside the device. The first spoke to him, a woman with a strong voice "do not fear sir Vela here is a whore and facing her punishment in the garden no one will Interfere with our business." The woman was tall and slim at least six feet and muscular with a striking face her blond hair tied back in a tight pony tail. Her chest was bare revealing breasts that were small and surprisingly saggy for someone of her age thick pink nipples bullet hard shook as she moved toward cypher "we are having our fun with this little bitch then we're leaving are you gonna stop us?"

Cypher recognised the strewn cloaks of the two warriors who were about to rape the young lady as Travaarian mercenaries. They had fixed there spears onto a tree in a makeshift frame and strapped the poor girl to it before stripping off getting ready to force themselves upon her . He had arrived just in time it seemed. He lunged at the woman without a word driving a blade he had pulled from beneath his belt just under her left breast. She collapsed almost instantly as cypher peeled around to face the second of the woman's attackers. A great bear of a man he still had his trousers round his ankles and had no balance, Cypher rushed him striking with the blade once, twice into his chest. The man coughed and fell as cypher drove him to the ground. "You like raping women" he cried as he grabbed the man's genitals "Well no more" in one swift slice he took away the vulgar mans manhood as he gurgled his last breath. Cypher stood up and went to the young woman's aid. He wiped the blood from his hands before he undid her from the makeshift frame.
"Thank you, thank you" she said falling into his arms. She was a gorgeous thing 5ft 6 short black hair 19 to 20 years old White skin cold to the touch and tight with muscles gripped him as he cloaked her. " what happened my dear" inquired Cypher " I was on my way home with supplies when these...........these savages attacked me" she shook as she spoke tightening the cloak around her small frame. " they asked my name then just dragged me back here stripped me and tied me to the frame ......no one helped I screamed and they just closed their windows.....then u came" she hugged him again and again in thanks. "Where do you live I will take you home" inquired Cyhper
"The next town over 3 miles south" she replied
"Then I shall take you. Come now"

Last edited by a moderator:
With Vela clung to his back Cypher left the town on horseback swiftly trailing away down the winding country lanes. Vela whispered directions in his ear as she clung on to him. It wasn't long until they were upon their destination. Cypher couldn't believe his eyes if the last town was bad this seemed worse, there were no fewer than 8 people that lined the approach to the village. Men and women beautifully punished splayed out before them two women on the left hung from their purple breasts stretching them obscenely out of shape, three men groaned as they breathed their last, crucified with tortured chests and genitals. Finally above the town gate hung three beautiful women each held his gaze and a deep sensual feeling passed over him again. " it's ok" Vela said as she sensed his feelings " they all got what they deserved the deamons were in them and now they are saved" she reached around his front and grabbed his rapidly swelling erection "I see you like it to, I always watch when they are tortured and executed it gets me wet too."
Cypher gulped in some air and steadied himself " I ....." He stammered
" oh don't be embarresed a big strong man like you it's no wonder you like it, I can smell the sex and violence on you. I know you would enjoy to watch to. I particularly like seeing the big breasted women hung by their tits their faces as they watch them stretch and turn purple then blue its ...... Exhilarating they always mocked me,my tits are tiny you see but I can fuck every bit as good" as vela said this she slid her chest forward out of her cloak gripping Cyphers bulge tighter and pushing her rock hard nipples into his back. Cypher could feel them even through his jacket and savoured the feeling and sexual tension before Vela continued.
" I like watching the men to, so strong and fierce taken and broken, I can't help but wonder wether they enjoy it, their cocks are always so hard their balls so blue, and when they finally brake they cum so hard it's like white rain."
She lent in even closer and squeezed the bulge between Cyphers legs even harder whispering in his ear
" can you imagine it strapped down no hope your cock and balls at the mercy of the baying masses, you a real man broken I would love to see it. I know you would enjoy it."
Cypher finally snapped out of it "quiet woman" he said snapping her hand away " I just saved you from a savage rape and this is what you think on, I am a man of honour and a warrior of great standing I will not give in to such torture or mockery I am a real man and would stand against your laws and endure" He said with conviction
"Perhaps me then, perhaps you'd like to watch me, strung up spread out my strong tied body open to you and the crowd my small breasts proudly thrust towards the sky as you beat the deamons out of my fat pussy, you would love it my bosom may be small but my flower is full, wet and always ready for a fuck." Vela said with a smile.
"Enough!" Exclaimed cypher. "Where is your home, show me the way"

They had been going through the town now for maybe two or three streets. Vela told him directions and he led his horse. The village seemed bigger than he first thought. She clung to him her hands resting on his inner thighs almost teasing him her breasts bared and pushed into his back. He couldn't deny it he like it and her. The thought of being with her aroused him, no it wasn't that at least not just that.
She was right he wanted to see her strung up and punished, he wanted to break the ungrateful sow to mock her for her tiny tits, seeing her fucked publicly before being executed. He Imagined it and felt himself go hard. She moved both her hands under his pants and rested one on his thick shaft the second lightly cupping his balls as she kissed his neck. Cypher this time did not stop her, his thoughts shifted to him being on the block at the mercy of someone's whims he imagined her hands were heavy chains straining against his genitals. He thought of her kiss as a noose round his neck, the reins of his horse straps that tied his hands helplessly as he hung.
He rose back to his senses and felt Vela's hands slowy massaging his heavy cock and balls her body hot on his back.
Imbarresed he shook her loose once more, very happy the back streets were empty on this cool night.
"Where now" he said trying to re-assert some reason to the current goal of getting Vela home safe.
"That way" she pointed "there is something I want to show you"
"No more games take me to the sheriff or your hous...." Cyphers voice trailed off as he rounded the corner to reveal what at once was both a truly barbaric and yet possibly the most sexual sight he had ever seen.
In the centre of a large town square was a platform with a thick post. Atop the post was impaled flower to mouth a beautiful maiden. Her legs were strong and fit her whole body was muscular and long blonde hair hung from her pretty still head. Her breasts were large and appeared to be tightly tied at the base making them seem huge and bulbous purple and blue her nipples were large and discoloured. Her body was a vision. A wonderful maiden a huge pole driven though her shaved perfect woman hood her breasts distorted to fit the executioners whims. His cock lept. If he had been hard before he did not know what it was now his loins bulged and ached at the sight of the strong woman and what she had endured. Vela slid off of the horse the cloak covering her down to the ankles as she looked up at Cypher excitedly.
"This is Heather" she proclaimed. "my best friend, she was to be branded as punishment for teasing the soldiers on there way through to fight." She continued as she began to touch herself beneath the cloak as she stared up at Heather.
"I went to the sheriff and told him she had been consorting with deamons. Hahahahahah then they had her impaled. I testified against her in court, made sure she didn't just get a spear in the dungeon, but the full post in the town square. I watched as they did it today before going for supplies to the hamlet, it was amazing"
Cypher looked on in amazement. He didn't know what to think between the crazy young woman he had just saved from rape (discovering along the way she was anything but innocent), to the state of obvious heightened arousel he was in. He didn't know wether to chastise her or be jealous of not being able to witness what must have been an wonderful execution. The idea of seeing Heather fit and strong fight the pole with her strong thighs and legs as she slid slowly to her doom the crowd cheering as she took her injust fate her large tits tied and bounceing abnormally in their thick metal bands. It would have been magnificent. He began to open his mouth when the opportunity was removed.
"Vela" cried a voice "where have you been?"

A group of men came running over to Vela and Cypher and clutched at the young woman. "my dear we were worried where have you been? Hours and hours you have been gone, we thought you had run away after what had happened to dear Heather?"
" I'm fine father I was......" She began to reply before one of the men shouted
"where are your clothes!"
" I was attacked when ........"
They did not wait for an answer as the group of men turned to me
"Did you do this, did you touch her!!!"
I grew angry at their attack and retorted
" I touched her indeed to save her and bring her back to you!" I instantly regretted my choice of words and looked around to see the crowd had grown bigger people coming out of their homes to see what the ruckus was all about.
"is this true Vela" asked a strong looking man. Vela looked at me and gave a cruel beautiful smile that made my loins ache. " I don't know Jerry I can't think he scares me"
The crowd instantly grew even more angry and they grabbed me and pulled me from my horse. The horse bolted away from the crowd and cypher barely regained his feet before he heard a low whistle. 3 men in constables uniforms showed up wading into the crowd clearing it slightly of those trying to kick and hit me. "What is going on here then?" Asked one of the large tough looking lawmen. "This man tried to steal and attack Vela!" Cried the first man
"Is that true"
"No" He began to say but the constable was not even looking at Cypher. He was staring at Vela who was nodding her head.
It was then Cypher caught eyes with her and she smiled that cruel smile once more and slightly parted her cloak so only He could see her small breasts peeked out from under the cloak the thick dark nipples still hard. Her hands danced with the trim of the cloak before ever so slight brushing against her womanhood. It was true she hadn't lied her pussy was glorious it was fat and wet and juicy with huge folds of labia and bright pink clitoris Cyphers loins and the strong arousel came back like a torrent. His cock swelled and his balls bulged tight. Then as quick as she'd flashed it Vela was covered again. Apart from her daring cruel smile.

"Sir you will strip naked and submit yourself for arrest pending trial for deamon trangressions"
Called out the leading constable " it's that or we beat you in the street"
Cypher considered his options and saw no other way out.
" I will strip for you I am innocent and have nothing to hide."
The crowd watched with bated breath as Cypher pulled off his hat and cloak revealing short dark hair and a muscular back and chest. He dropped his weapons and kicked of his boots, but hesitated before pulling off his bottoms. He was still deeply arroused. He caught slight of Vela again and a glimpse of her wet sex. He had no choice he would take what he was given. He pulled down his trousers revealing a large erect cock the tip purple and bulbous. He saw the women of the crowd gasp and ogle him. Vela stared intently mouthing things at him. He felt a constable behind him. " sir please put your hands behind your back"
I did it without thinking and as my strong chest pushed out I felt a surge of pleasure run over my body. My cock twitched, the feeling of helplessness I felt as all the townsfolk watched me was extremely arousing and the whole time Vela kept watching me flashing her tits and pussy mouthing words like doomed and torture.
"Look see a deamon his cock grows bigger still and his balls are tight and blue he is guilty punish him" screamed a town member. Cypher looked down and was shocked the townsman was right his cock was huge and he couldn't help but feel turned on at how exposed he was. The townsfolk pushed forwards to attack him but the constables stood in front to protect me. " this man is protected by law and as such will not be punished until trial or unless directed by a executioner torturer or constable." When Cypher heard these words he grew hot and sweaty, punished, tortured, executed? For saving a woman. Why had she thrown him to the wolves! He looked back at her and imagined leaving her to get fucked by the rapists tied to that frame. Her fat juicy pussy destroyed her tiny body and tits taken apart by the mercenaries.

He saw the hunger in her as she ravished him with her eyes he suddenly felt his cock twinge again, he relised he hoped she could watch he would enjoy it.
Cypher spread his legs and thurst his cock forward towards Vela, he would hide from her no more
"Your whore bitch Vela lies I am innocent and will take your trials like a man just try and break me!"
"Die u scum I wanna see your balls crushed" cried the crowd.
The constables came forward to him again holding out iron rings, chains and weights.
"These will be fitted to your balls and cock to trap the deamons until your trial. Do you accept this"
" yes" said Cypher as he stared at Vela his loins stirring even more as he submitted to the three men, spreading his legs.
Cypher groaned and continued take the pain as they forced iron cock rings onto his massive member. He gave a small yelp and heard the women cheer as his swollen balls were pushed into ball breaking tight rings.
The constable turned to Vela " how tight do you wish the ball rings to be you are the aggrieved party "
"10 all the way" said Vela her cruel face smiling as she eyed my already bulging blue balls.
The guards nodded and kneeled beside me the third gripping my head and hands tied behind my back.
Vela stared at me as her pussy grew wetter. She would not stop tormenting me and I screamed as the guards roughly began to crush my balls. The man's hands were rough and I could feel myself growing yet harder as the crowd cheered. My balls grew tighter and as I looked down I grew both afraid and proud at the Same time. My genitals were an impressive sight my cock fat and hard and long wet precum oozing from the tip. My balls tough and strong big and blue resisting the iron devices that the constable kept twisting 8, "aaaaagggggggjhhhhhhh" 9 " is that all you got" I jeered 10 . I wanted to collapse but remained proudly upright taking the ordered number never breaking contact with Vela. She smiled and sucked her finger teasesingly wording silently "your gonna lose those balls" as I was lead away to the cells.

Thoughts on the story so far? Apart from me switching from 3rd to first person in the last post lol :). Hope you're enjoying it, any ideas or thoughts of what you want to see or read in the following post to come let me know!!!

Cypher was pushed into the cell his hands tight behind his back secured at both the wrists and elbows, forcing his chest out along with his hips. He was led upto a desk through a battered wooden walkway. On the desk at hip height was a collection of straps set on a rough square of serrated metal. "Position your genitals on the grate" called the constable as he roughly forced Cypher into place. Cypher didn't resist and put his swollen testicles and engorged cock onto the grate feeling the rough metal cold against his skin. "Never has someone willingly done that eh Mark?" said one constable to the other "the fucker likes it" replied the second.
Cypher groaned in shame through the gag they had put on him as they led him here. His cock was still hard and the sexual tension was still with him it was evident to see. His cock jumped as the rough hands of the men began securing his manhood to the table latching straps over his engored member and rapidly swelling testicles. "aaaaaaahhhg" Cypher moaned as he felt the straps ratchet tight and the sharp metal dig into his flesh.
"Ma'am we are ready"
Almost instantly an imposing figured strode into the room, quite possibly the most attractive person Cypher had even seen and she was dressed well...... She wasn't. She had bright grey/white hair in a ponytail of the top of her head that still had the length to drop down to her shoulders. She was topless and pantless naked apart from thigh high leather boots and gloves to her upper arms. She was at least 6ft without the six inch high heels and looked down at the 6'1 Cypher. As she came closer to him. Her legs were long and elegant her slim form tightly muscled. At the top of her legs was a pussy almost as gorgeous as Vela's fat and juicy with large lips. Framed with a sparkling gem pinned to her clitoris a strip of thick hair raiseing above it trimmed neatly. Her washboard stomach revealed lean muscle and her small breasts reminded him slightly of the woman warrior from earlier in the night. They were bigger than Vela's but still small and what he first took for sag he realised was just a gentle curve up of the breast as they sat on her wide chest. The areola of the nipple thick large and dark pink brushed his shoulder as she lent into him to whisper in his ear.
" I am Katherine, head executioner and I am here to provide you with all you will need before your trial." She spoke like a cat her beautiful angled face purring the words. She looked down at his cock and balls an smiled "wow I'm impressed, your cock is wonderful" her elegant hands brushed across it making it get yet bigger making Cypher jump and scratch his genitals on the rough metal.
" and your balls wow they are the size of tangerines, and your rings are set to ten" without warning she slammed her fist quick as a snake 1,2 into both his balls. "Mmmmmmmmpppphhhhhh" reeled Cypher as he bent double feeling sick as his balls swollen and on offer took both hits without warning. She walked around to the front of the table and locked vision with his eyes. They were greeny/grey and cold as she raised her hands and removed his gag.
" I am innocent" he said with difficulty before shaking and coughing up his guts "Vela is a witch possessed herself a true liar and harlot!"
She said nothing bending perfectly at the waist her breast dangled beauftiuly low despite their small size the tips dark pink thanks to her large areola. She was centimetres above his cock and teasingly breathed on his thick purple tip his bellend throbbing, huge and covered in precum, she licked her lips hungrily and licked the tip with all the skills of a top coin whore. He shudders as her tongue lapped him up before coming back up to his height.
As she did so she put her hands on his balls resting all her weight onto her palms, Cypher groaned and tried to pull his battered hot genitals away but couldn't, screaming as the pain in his balls was joined by the scraping of the metal. She kissed him deep her wide mouth and thick lips smothering him her breast tickling his chest, her hands squashing his most delicate parts. He no longer cared she intoxicated him, he tasted himself on her lips and stopped resisting. Kissing her back with the fury of a man angry and hot with sex. She could have him and do what she wanted he was hers.

Is this Cypher after he has been stripped and his hands bound?

ovxRFAgf6gyks9v2ch54wzLdo1_500.jpg

ps Joker swapping between 1st and 3rd person is confusing!

Cyhper woke as smelling salts were wafted under his nose. He was lifted groggily to his feet. The cell around him unfamiliar. He must have been dragged here after passing out. He was totally naked as he was walked out of his cage and into a dank hallway. He counted 5 other cells containing other prisoners. Each was a woman of such beauty Cyhper wondered what they possibly could've done to warrant such harshness.
His balls and cock still ached with arousel despite his waking up. They had removed all the chains around his genitals, leaving him with just a tight ring at the base of his cock and one around his balls to maintains is constant erection.
"There you are" came a voice from the darkness "bring him here"

Cypher was led into the centre of what seemed to be the main torture room within the dark dungeon a huge circle of stone and dank light. In the middle was Katherine in a full leather suit tight to her body, her hair in a high ponytail at the top of her head. "Seeing as your the only man here I figured we could play a game before your trial date" she purred as she slid into him " you vs 2 of my women......well I say vs it's going to be more of a bet." She moved behind him signalling the guards to brighten the torches. The light increased in the chamber and cypher squinted to peer through the now bright lights. In front of him were three apparatus one on its own resembled a mini guillotine but only at hip height. The other two were facing each other. The second being a soft double phallic device inbetween two chained posts. The third was more gruesome looking a spiked vaginal pear set beanath two closeable iron rings attached to some kind of steam engine.

"Pleasure and pain hmm" said Katherine "as well as the ultimate sacrifice" Cyphers cock lept up as her leather cladded body gyrated past him barely stroking his thick member. "So here are the rules I'm gonna lock your cock and balls in that gulliotine" she licked his chest and grabbed his balls squeezing them hard as cypher groaned. "Then I'm going to bring in two of my woman prisoners here and you will decide who gets pleasure" Katherine pointed his shiny bellend towards the phallus's "or who gets pain" she guided him with his balls back to look at the pear and rings opposite. "Whomever you pick though must win or chop" She pulled her hands down whacking his genitals with a cruel laugh. Cypher couldn't hide it as precum seeped out of his swollen cock. He was about to play in a vicious sex game gambling with his own genitals against his will and the thought turned him on more than he could have ever realised.

"So do you wish to see the girls you'll be playing with tonight?" Continued Katherine as she spoke in her mocking tone she worked her tightly clad 6ft tall leather suited body well gyrating and thrusting. " guards bring in H. Leech and A. Felker. 4 of the 6 guards left to retrieve the women. First came A. Felker, she wasn't even being manhandled she just walked out her hands tied securely behind her back. A curvy 5ft 4 woman with bright white skin and firm c breasts. Her tiny pink nipples stood like bullets on her tits and her bright blonde hair looked dyed like the fashion of the women in Manel, her slim body had fine curves and she stood in place as the guards flanked her.

Cyhper couldnt take his eyes off of her she was stunning. "This is Aiden Felker 22 a confessed witch from just outside of town she has been found guilty already in the courts and Is set for excution at my nearest convenience." Reported Katherine. Aiden looked around the room sullenly "I'm a witch sir and am consigned to my fate I will take what is given to me." She thrust forward her breasts and spread her legs slightly revealing a pretty pussy shaven. Cyhper's eyes were focused on her as he imagined her on either device, would it if be pain or pleasure he thought as he pictured her face in orgasmic delight or Shere terror.

His trance was broken as he heard kicks and yells and screams. "Fuck you, you fucking cunts! Leave me alone you pussy bastards." The two huge guards came into view dragging a struggling female into the chamber. Her long dirty blonde/ brown hair swung as they dragged her in. Her arms secured tightly at both the wrists and elbows behind her back offered her little leverage but still she fought. Her body was muscular but still feminine with wonderously strong thighs a fat pink pussy framed with hair inbetween her stretched legs as she fought for grip on the stone. Her eyes were a ice blue and her face was pretty but with strong features. Her huge breasts bounced on her chest thick pink nipple areola covering a big part of them. She was a warrior fierce and true, her body to die for. "This Is Healy 29 5ft 10 a soldier we found roaming around the lands out west of the town walls. She has not stood trial nor will she. She has been used as fuck meat for the last 3 weeks and will soon face something she can't walk away from." Said Katherine with a cruel smile. Healy looked at me and my chained hands " you don't have to do this fight with me we can escape this place" her eyes pleaded as her heavy breasts sagged against her chest.

Cyhper stood still as he thought about his decision, he felt the guards come behind him and put there cudgels in the small of his back. Katherine came towards him and stroked his balls lovingly guiding him to the guillotine. He followed his cock dripping in her perfect hand. He only snapped out of reality when he heard the clanked and looked down to see his cock and balls secured firmly in place under the blade. "Good boy said Katherine and bent at the waist to give his thick purple tip a sensual suck. "Emmmmmmm" muttered Katherine, "so what girl gets what" she asks with a smile, cypher closes his eyes and thinks about his decision can he really do this. He imagines the women on the machines and his heart races his big blue balls ache..... Yes he can and he knows just what to do.

"Aiden will ride the pleasure machine " cypher says as he looks the small beauty in the eyes,"
Healy will ride the pain machine" confirms Cypher as he locks eyes with Healy. "no you fucker" roars Healy. Fear in her eyes as she struggles with the guards.
Aiden walks toward the machine and spreads her elegant legs taking the two phallus's into her holes. She sinks down slowy her mouth wording an "o" sound as she accepts them into her. The guards spread her arms and legs spread eagled to the poles securing her small tight body in place.
Healy is wild as the the four guards struggle to put her on the pain machine. Her strong legs finally part and she screams as her tough pink pussy finally breaks and accepts the thick pear. "I can take it you cunts fuck you." Her words and actions are defiant but cypher can see the fear in her eyes and he doesn't know what turns him on more Aidan's acceptance or Healys fear. They secure her arms and legs spread eagled like Aidens so both women are now spread facing each other. It now dawns on cypher what the metal rings are for as a guard each grabs one of healys large tits and pushes it through the rings which are now pressed firmly against her chest. Healys big D breasts with their huge pink nipples hanging through the rings. Each guard starts the steam engine either side and the rings tighten to clasp and hold Healys tits tight and purple. " no not my breasts you cunts.... They can take it fuck you" says the stammering Healy.

" So both girls will ride the devices at the same time pleasure wins by not cumming, pain wins by not passing out. And here's the kicker whoever loses..... Dies" Katherine cakles to herself as her words dawn on Healy and Aiden. " the loser will be pulled apart by the chains they are secured to. But how does this apply to you Cyhper? Well you must pick the winner. If you win you keep you cock and balls if you lose well...... Swisshhh!!" Katherine grabbed Cyhpers twitching cock and spoke into his ear. "Your enjoying this arn't you big boy" she smacked him on the balls and turned to face the two girls " so what'll it be? Will Aiden cumm first and lose or will Healy pass out from the pain and lose place your bet!"

Cypher thought about it and decided "I choose Healy. Aiden will cum before Healy passes out." He looks Healy in the eyes and shares her defiance. " you are right Healy you can take it"
The silence is shattered by a surprising voice a low demonic growl is coming from Aiden a voice which is so clearly hers but yet shockingly cannot belong to such a petite young woman.
" have you seen these tit crushers before Healy I have. Your tits were saggy before after this they'll reach your waist! Hahahahahah and dont even get me started on your disgusting nipples, I can't wait to see them pop!!!! I hear the guards that fuck you, ("did you fuck the one with the big saggy tits and gross nipples, she fights but she seems to enjoy it in the end 2 cocks or 16") You'll be begging for rape. No man will want you after this." Aiden now letting out her true witch cackles.
Healy obviously humiliated by the taunts glances at the tits she's so proud of that are about to be destroyed by this device, and try's to ignore the laughs of the 6 guards who confirm the witchs words. She steels herself before replying,
" I will win witch. I'm a real woman and I can take it. As a warrior of mankind I will beat you"

" she is a witch Katherine you must end Aiden now let Healy and me go save your games for later!" Cry's cypher
"Hahahahahah of course she's a witch why do you think I have her chained in irons she poses no threats and is still alive because of the fun it brings me. Guards begin!"

With a puff of smoke and steam both machines are fired up. Instantly Aidens eyes glaze over as the dildos slick with her own juices pound in and out of her. Witch or not she is still a sexual being and a woman and its effect is evident as her back arches and her perfect tits point to the sky.
Suddenly there is a scream from Healy. Her tough muscular body strains against the bonds and her perfect thighs widen as you see the bulge in her pussy get slowy bigger. Her large breasts are now truly a sight to behold. Trapped in the circular vices which are now getting tighter and tighter they have gone a deep purple her already large nipples growing large and pointy as her areola colouring spreads across almost her entire breast. "Ehhhhhhhhhhhhggggghhh I cant........it" she bucks and shakes but it just makes her scream louder.

I cannot believe the feeling it's unreal my cock is huge my balls so big. Watching this woman suffer is like heaven....what is wrong with me.

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh" I turn to see Aiden and my arousel heightens again. Her Beauty, her gorgeous fuck me body getting remorselessly pounded by the dildos. Her skin drenched in sweat as her pussy rides the machine. "HaHahahah look at you Healy your tits are stretched balloons. Your pussy is wider than the whore you are give up, give up, give up uuuuhh ugh uuuuhhh!"

It is close, Aiden is close to cumming but is also right, Healys tits are not only being squeezed but the machine is pulling them away from her body. Huge purple and so tight they look ready to burst. A spectacular sight. Cypher can see the shame on Healys eyes as her assets are being destroyed in front of her. But then anger spikes in her eyes. "I can beat you witch bitch I can take it, I'm enjoying this I like it rough and my tits looked great blown up and purple, I'm enjoying it and I'll watch you pulled apart!" Healy suddenly sinks down onto the huge pear in her pussy taking it hard riding and bucking her hips, she rides on the adrenaline and pulls pack against the rings stretching her tits and cums hard "I can cum" she screams "but you can't!"

Aiden shudders and drops her gaze as the fight leaves her sinking on to the rapidly moving dildos she cums so hard she doesn't even notice as her arms and legs are drawn tight around her. Shlink! Shlink! Shlink! Shlink! "AaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhUukkkk!" She screams her last as her sweet pussy and washboard chest with perfect pert tits is torn apart, her pretty face in a confused look of pleasure and pain.

Cypher shook with shock fear and awe. What a glorious fight what a glorious spectacle. The human had won and the witch had got her due. He looked to see Healy pass out her body looking glorious. Her pussy stuffed like a slut her perfect thighs sheeted with sweet. Her tits huge and bulbous sticking out in front of her.

Katherine walked up to cypher not even the slight bit disturbed. She grabbed his cock and began to stroke as she whispered in his ear. " now what do we do with Healy, I mean after all she is just fuckmeat doomed to die?" She leans into him and licks his ear. He is floating he is beyond belief his balls swell and his cock twitches he's going to cum finally he is going to cum. Suddenly Katherine stops. And licks his cheek again. "So do we be nice or do we be cruel, you decide Cypher"

I'll let you readers decide what happens next
A. They wake Healy up and take her off the machine?
B. They wake Healy up and make her ride the machine until her tits pop then let her free?
C. They wake Healy up and make her ride the machine until her eventual end?

Let me know in the comments guys a,b or c.
Hope your enjoying the story :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom