Go to CruxDreams.com
Cypher looks towards Healy her passed out body tight in its bondage. Her breasts huge bulbous round purple mounds pulled away from her chest. Her strong musclular legs stretched out, her pussy stuffed full with the mechanical pear. He wanted to let her go but a part of him wanted Katherine to order it to continue. He wanted to see her broken and scream as she took such an extreme punishment.

He snapped out of the thought. She had helped him win and she did not deserve this. "Executioner Katherine let her free" Cypher said. Katherine nods somewhat dissapointedly.
"Guards release her she can be our toy for another week or so" orders the lithe executioner.
The guards move over to Healy and power up the machine. Healy wakes with a scream "aaagagagaag no no no no more please" her body shakes and she grimaces in pain and relief as she realises the machine is realeasing its grip upon her. The pear gets smaller and her breasts are realeased from the clutches of the machine.

She bravely stands as the guards secure her hands behind her back. Healy is to tired to fight, only giving mean glances towards her captors. Her breasts are slowly regaining colour and despite being tortured still look a magnificent pair. Her arms drawn back they stand proud on her chest somewhat sagging after her punishment with huge purple nipples, but still a pair any women would be proud of. "Your a bitch Katherine and I will kill you" spits Healy
"Oh really" the leather cat suited executioner stalks towards the subdued prisoner with malice and hate before slapping her sharply round her face. " you have no idea whore what I could do to you, take bits from you, have you beg for mercy as your body is put through more pain than you can imagine" with each syllable Katherine beats Healy on the thighs, breasts, face with her hard flat hand.
"Stop" Cypher yells with a voice he had forgotten he had anger rising in him as he stands to defend this woman. He catches Healys blue eyes and receives a pleading thanks before she is driven to her knees. "You would dare speak back to me convict!" Roars Katherine.
"Indeed! Despite this incarceration I am still innocent until my trial and will speak how I see fit! This woman may be doomed by your law but she is not by mine!" Reply's Cypher conviction in his voice.
The fear of God then filled him as helplessly chained, Katherine came toward him and grabbed his secured balls and squeezed as hard as she could. He had never felf pain like it and shook and screamed as he tried to wriggle free.
" I am the only law here!" Yelled Katherine her grip not faltering as her fierce beauty came within inches of Cyphers face.
"Guards take them both back to the cells put them together let them have one another until I TEAR THEM APART!!!!!"

Last edited:
Cypher was thrown roughly to the floor of his cell by the hooded guards. The dirt floor rushed to meet him and he turned onto his back just in time to catch Healy as she was thrown in after him. She moaned in pain as her knee hit the floor. He cradled her, she smelt wonderful like woman, that indescribable scent and she felt even better. Her skin was firm and toned and muscular yet with just enough feminine curve.
She regained her senses and slapped him quickly round the face before skittering over to the corner her breasts heaving on her chest. " did you enjoy that you arsehole!" She cried as she fixed his gaze with her fierce pretty blue eyes.
" I....I..." Said Cypher painfully aware of the huge erection and blue balls between his legs. " I had to choose I had no choice you were the best option I colud tell you were fit and strong" a smile of pride flashed in Healys eyes as he said this "but yes I did enjoy it you looked spectacular up there your body, your thighs and pussy taking the device your tits so tight and bright purple. You were a truly sexual sight." Finished Cypher his mind racing.
"I can see you did your cock is huge and I've never seen balls like that you must be a warrior in need only soldiers have balls that get that blue." She smirked and spread her legs slightly, reaveling a quick glance of her cunt. "I'm a soldier from the war myself got lost and stumbled here for help. They found me and stripped me naked saying I was a thief and a witch saying there was no way I could have survived otherwise. They were partly right I did have to steal to eat but I am no witch and I do not deserve the tortures laid apon me. For 3 weeks I have been raped and questioned. That I can take these men fuck like whimps I'm a Corvian and Corvian men fuck strong. But that executioner Katherine she is cruel." Healy intakes a breath and comes closer to me sitting beside me her large breasts shake as her huge nipples seem to come back to their natural pinkness.

" I have heard the scream of the women executed since I have been here 1 a week at least." She trails off her breath shallow "it pains me to admit I am scared of executioner Katherine and what she can do, the first was a young woman perhaps 19 her hair long and red her eyebrows and pussy hair were dark however and Katherine said it was a withcs spell to tempt the men. The girl screamed as their tied her to the post they whipped her bloody till she confessed then they hung her. The guards came in and raped me that night. They said she died well her petite body dancing in the wind as her legs and breasts shook to the jeers of the crowd her name was Jordanna." Cypher felt Healys warm touch against him and his loins ached as he thought of Jordanna.

Healy noticed his cock twitch " don't be ashamed" she said as she reached out and grabbed the shaft working it slowy in her hands precum oozing out of Cyphers huge member as he melted into her. "It turns me on to I wish I could have seen her she was not tough and was so cute to see her broken that way ooooooohhhh it makes me wonder whether I healy a Corvian female warrior could take what she did.... It scares me so but....." Healy trailed off as Cyhper began to slowy stroke her inner thigh before his hand slicked against her sopping wet pussy. "Who else was executed here" asked Cypher as he bit her ear. "How screwed are we?"
Healy began to stroke him faster rubbing his balls, her tits with bullet had nipples brushing his upper arm.
"Jelna she said tall and strong as an ox killed two guards as they brought her out. She was as tall as Katherine and boy did she pay for it. All us prisoners were brought out to watch. The square was packed and Jelna was to be crucified. I was on my knees naked servicing the men as they brought her out. And the sight of her." Cypher moaned in ecstasy as his cock slipped and quivered in Healys fast hands. " she had the beam across her shoulders and they whipped her as she walked to her doom, I sucked cocked so hard and felt the men cum in my mouth I was so turned on I was beside myself. I sucked the cock of every soldier as I watched them nail her to her cross. Her scream broke the night her breasts pulled tight across her chest her brown nipples rock hard as the lifted her skyward. Her bald pussy was spread and the Cornu inserted as the crowd roared. My fellow prisoner lasted 7 days as the towns people walked around her going about their business spitting and ogling her as she died naked and shamed stuffed like a whore." Healy swung round to straddle him
" I think you could last longer" Cyhper said looking into Healys eyes before stuffing his face into her chest. "if they can stand your tortured saggy tits" he said cruelly. Healy laughed cockily place her hands behind her head and thrust her chest forwards "maybe they can put those bands on a bit tighter" she declared " I liked them big, purple and ready to burst" Healy then dove onto Cyhpers cock as she sucked him gleefully imagining her own torture.

Cypher felt the build up come the lust the passion he put his hands on her head and drove his cock repeatedly into her mouth he was going to cum. He felt her shake weak with breath and his balls go tight he shook as he finally came. It was like continents colliding an ultimate release after so long of such enhanced arousel. Ream after ream of thick hot sticky cum filled Healys throught as she gagged. He released her only for her to come proudly to her knees flexing her thighs strong and womanly as she stared at him with her blue eyes. She was truly pretty. Healy opened her mouth filled with cum before swallowing it all whole. " We Corvian women take all of our men, and you are now my man" Helay leans forward and kisses him deeply her soft slick pussy slipping around his still thick rod. " No Healy" exclaimed Cypher "you are mine" Cypher then stood, picking up Healy before fucking her against the cell bars as the rest of the prisoners and guards watched.

Last edited:
Cypher was thrown roughly to the floor of his cell by the hooded guards. The dirt floor rushed to meet him and he turned onto his back just in time to catch Healy as she was thrown in after him. She moaned in pain as her knee hit the floor. He cradled her, she smelt wonderful like woman, that indescribable scent and she felt even better. Her skin was firm and toned and muscular yet with just enough feminine curve.
She regained her senses and slapped him quickly round the face before skittering over to the corner her breasts heaving on her chest. " did you enjoy that you arsehole!" She cried as she fixed his gaze with her fierce pretty blue eyes.
" I....I..." Said Cypher painfully aware of the huge erection and blue balls between his legs. " I had to choose I had no choice you were the best option I colud tell you were fit and strong" a smile of pride flashed in Healys eyes as he said this "but yes I did enjoy it you looked spectacular up there your body, your thighs and pussy taking the device your tits so tight and bright purple. You were a truly sexual sight." Finished Cypher his mind racing.
"I can see you did your cock is huge and I've never seen balls like that you must be a warrior in need only soldiers have balls that get that blue." She smirked and spread her legs slightly, reaveling a quick glance of her cunt. "I'm a soldier from the war myself got lost and stumbled here for help. They found me and stripped me naked saying I was a thief and a witch saying there was no way I could have survived otherwise. They were partly right I did have to steal to eat but I am no witch and I do not deserve the tortures laid apon me. For 3 weeks I have been raped and questioned. That I can take these men fuck like whimps I'm a Corvian and Corvian men fuck strong. But that executioner Katherine she is cruel." Healy intakes a breath and comes closer to me sitting beside me her large breasts shake as her huge nipples seem to come back to their natural pinkness.

" I have heard the scream of the women executed since I have been here 1 a week at least." She trails off her breath shallow "it pains me to admit I am scared of executioner Katherine and what she can do, the first was a young woman perhaps 19 her hair long and red her eyebrows and pussy hair were dark however and Katherine said it was a withcs spell to tempt the men. The girl screamed as their tied her to the post they whipped her bloody till she confessed then they hung her. The guards came in and raped me that night. They said she died well her petite body dancing in the wind as her legs and breasts shook to the jeers of the crowd her name was Jordanna." Cypher felt Healys warm touch against him and his loins ached as he thought of Jordanna.

Healy noticed his cock twitch " don't be ashamed" she said as she reached out and grabbed the shaft working it slowy in her hands precum oozing out of Cyphers huge member as he melted into her. "It turns me on to I wish I could have seen her she was not tough and was so cute to see her broken that way ooooooohhhh it makes me wonder whether I healy a Corvian female warrior could take what she did.... It scares me so but....." Healy trailed off as Cyhper began to slowy stroke her inner thigh before his hand slicked against her sopping wet pussy. "Who else was executed here" asked Cypher as he bit her ear. "How screwed are we?"
Healy began to stroke him faster rubbing his balls, her tits with bullet had nipples brushing his upper arm.
"Jelna she said tall and strong as an ox killed two guards as they brought her out. She was as tall as Katherine and boy did she pay for it. All us prisoners were brought out to watch. The square was packed and Jelna was to be crucified. I was on my knees naked servicing the men as they brought her out. And the sight of her." Cypher moaned in ecstasy as his cock slipped and quivered in Healys fast hands. " she had the beam across her shoulders and they whipped her as she walked to her doom, I sucked cocked so hard and felt the men cum in my mouth I was so turned on I was beside myself. I sucked the cock of every soldier as I watched them nail her to her cross. Her scream broke the night her breasts pulled tight across her chest her brown nipples rock hard as the lifted her skyward. Her bald pussy was spread and the Cornu inserted as the crowd roared. My fellow prisoner lasted 7 days as the towns people walked around her going about their business spitting and ogling her as she died naked and shamed stuffed like a whore." Healy swung round to straddle him
" I think you could last longer" Cyhper said looking into Healys eyes before stuffing his face into her chest. "if they can stand your tortured saggy tits" he said cruelly. Healy laughed cockily place her hands behind her head and thrust her chest forwards "maybe they can put those bands on a bit tighter" she declared " I liked them big, purple and ready to burst" Healy then dove onto Cyhpers cock as she sucked him gleefully imagining her own torture.

Cypher felt the build up come the lust the passion he put his hands on her head and drove his cock repeatedly into her mouth he was going to cum. He felt her shake weak with breath and his balls go tight he shook as he finally came. It was like continents colliding an ultimate release after so long of such enhanced arousel. Ream after ream of thick hot sticky cum filled Healys throught as she gagged. He released her only for her to come proudly to her knees flexing her thighs strong and womanly as she stared at him with her blue eyes. She was truly pretty. Healy opened her mouth filled with cum before swallowing it all whole. " We Corvian women take all of our men, and you are now my man" Helay leans forward and kisses him deeply her soft slick pussy slipping around his still thick rod. " No Healy" exclaimed Cypher "you are mine" Cypher then stood, picking up Healy before fucking her against the cell bars as the rest of the prisoners and guards watched.

Break or end???

Back
Top Bottom