Votes: 424 98.8%
  • No...(((

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!
A gorgeous trio Alex! The girl in the center is most expressive and I like you gave her a nice amount of pubic hair. Very realistic. The girl on left seems utterly resigned to her fate, but may struggle soon as the pain of her position becomes too great. The girl on the right seems to be halfway between in terms of expression.

Also, I like the use of foot rests on all three. I'm sure it increases their sufferings.

Some of your later images--especially of Bella--show far more realistic body contortions and expressions of suffering. Superb! Your mastery is reaching new heights!

Bella_crux_07.jpg Bella_crux_02.jpg Bella_crux_08.jpg I just love these! Oh, I want to be Bella!:eek::D

Last edited:
A gorgeous trio Alex! The girl in the center is most expressive and I like you gave her a nice amount of pubic hair. Very realistic. The girl on left seems utterly resigned to her fate, but may struggle soon as the pain of her position becomes too great. The girl on the right seems to be halfway between in terms of expression.

Also, I like the use of foot rests on all three. I'm sure it increases their sufferings.

Some of your later images--especially of Bella--show far more realistic body contortions and expressions of suffering. Superb! Your mastery is reaching new heights!

View attachment 529781 View attachment 529782 View attachment 529784 I just love these! Oh, I want to be Bella!:eek::D

Thank you! He did a wonderful job!! I've done some minor edits on a couple as well as some he did of me in a bondage scenario. Such an amazing artist he is!!! https://sexecuteme.deviantart.com/ and http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/thread...g-crux-forum-members.5959/page-22#post-341167

View attachment 529781 View attachment 529782 View attachment 529784 I just love these! Oh, I want to be Bella!:eek::D
a simple change from 'Bella' to 'Cella' and it is you...
Bella_crux_07.jpg

a simple change from 'Bella' to 'Cella' and it is you...
View attachment 529786

Yes! Bella resembles me even more physically than the Marcella images Alex did for me.

Bella, or ‘Cella
What will it be for me?
Today it’s ‘Cella
Short for Marcella
The name given to me
Oh, but Bella, sweet Bella
Beckons me sensually
On the cross you are splayed
(By whom were you betrayed?)
Nailed by wrists and by feet
Naked, pissing and sweating
You writhe screaming in pain
Dropping to rise up again
Your muscles sculpted, defined
Knotted, contorted and strained
They spasm bearing your load
As raw flesh pulls on cold iron
You push out and stretch higher
Displayed so lasciviously
Oh Bella, dear Bella!
In you I suffer vicariously.

Yes! Bella resembles me even more physically than the Marcella images Alex did for me.

Bella, or ‘Cella
What will it be for me?
Today it’s ‘Cella
Short for Marcella
The name given to me
Beckons me sensually
Oh Bella, dear Bella!
Jeez she made a poem out of it!!!

Bella, or ‘Cella
What will it be for me?
Today it’s ‘Cella
Short for Marcella
The name given to me
Beckons me sensually
Oh Bella, dear Bella!

And that, people, is the authentic voice of love, of hunger. Marcella desires her cross so deeply it inspires these words from her heart. Beautifully and so eloquently put, spare and so very meaningful!

Honestly, i don't like when my models has real prototypes.
I can't (or i don't want) find good things in real young woman's nature... Most of them are cruel, evil and mercantile. This is their nature. And we, men, cannot do anything with it.
But
We can create our own women. With those traits of character that we want to find

Some of asked me to do some pictures with you. If i've done, well, it means a lot... If i don't, well, you can ask your boyfriends or sponsors to tie you to real cross. They can do it, i'm sure...

And, please, no offence. It my vision and my perception of our reality...

Anna_J_82_1.jpg Anna_J_82_2.jpg

I can't (or i don't want) find good things in real young woman's nature... Most of them are cruel, evil and mercantile. This is their nature. And we, men, cannot do anything with it.
But
We can create our own women. With those traits of character that we want to find

Some of asked me to do some pictures with you. If i've done, well, it means a lot... If i don't, well, you can ask your boyfriends or sponsors to tie you to real cross. They can do it, i'm sure...

View attachment 529977 View attachment 529978

I love how you did me though!!! You are amazing! You got my body perfect!

But

View attachment 529977 View attachment 529978
I like how the three are crucified so if they want to see each other or talk it would require some difficulty on their part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom