• Yes...)))

Votes: 424 98.8%
  • No...(((

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't (or i don't want) find good things in real young woman's nature... Most of them are cruel, evil and mercantile. This is their nature.

I was going to respond to this earlier, but, well, anyways...

Ugh, come on man. Just try to make some friends. Women are not evil by nature. You don't have to create a fictional character to find someone with character. You seem to be struggling with your crux kink, I think we all do sometimes, but it's not the problem here. I feel like you've got some bitterness to work through, and it's okay if you express it through your art, but don't just say hurtful stuff like that.

That is very sadly Alex. Youre always welcome and many members enjoying your art.

Thank you.

I guess i did not have to say something. Many of our cruxgirls turned away from me after this words. But i couldn't stop myself. It's too painful to keep it within...
To recognise myself as empty place every single day. And trying to escape from this feelings.

Sorry again

Maybe you need a rest. I wish me you come back once day.
Try to change perspectives when you look to other people. And a wise human speaked: So how you look in the world, so look the most other people to you.
Just a few persons seeing the person behind the first layer. I wish you more positive feelings and a bit more lightness in your life.
I'am not on Deviant Art. Sorry, I can only here enjoyning you art.

Thank you.

I guess i did not have to say something. Many of our cruxgirls turned away from me after this words. But i couldn't stop myself. It's too painful to keep it within...
To recognise myself as empty place every single day. And trying to escape from this feelings.

Sorry again
I have no idea what your native tongue is but I either you don't understand what is posted or... or I don't really know!

If you don't want reply here PM me.

I don't get this crying...

T

Honestly, i don't like when my models has real prototypes.
I can't (or i don't want) find good things in real young woman's nature... Most of them are cruel, evil and mercantile. This is their nature. And we, men, cannot do anything with it.
But
We can create our own women. With those traits of character that we want to find

Some of asked me to do some pictures with you. If i've done, well, it means a lot... If i don't, well, you can ask your boyfriends or sponsors to tie you to real cross. They can do it, i'm sure...

And, please, no offence. It my vision and my perception of our reality...

View attachment 529977 View attachment 529978
Scourge that beautiful back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom