• Yes...)))

Votes: 424 98.8%
  • No...(((

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear, he have leave this forum. Maybe active as Alex on Deviant Art further.
He is very active on DeviantArt, submitting lots of new pictures.

He also asked everyone to wish him luck because he needs it. But I do not know the reason why.

He is very active on DeviantArt, submitting lots of new pictures.

He also asked everyone to wish him luck because he needs it. But I do not know the reason why.
He’s doing a lot of softer stuff. It looks like he’s making pinup art without pinning them up now. Hopefully this is a sign that his mood has mellowed, although I don’t know. I haven’t talked to him since he left.

Good to read from you a few words, Alex. Main thing is, you are well. Here, other on other places.
Thank you...

So... Why i've decided to go away.

Well, something changed in my perception. I don't want to make crux arts any longer. I'm tired of this cruelty. And i can't find any aesthetic things in it.
Emily understood it well... She saw my arts on DA. Softer stuff... It's pretty correct.

Anna_J_82_4.jpg

Thank you...

So... Why i've decided to go away.

Well, something changed in my perception. I don't want to make crux arts any longer. I'm tired of this cruelty. And i can't find any aesthetic things in it.
Emily understood it well... She saw my arts on DA. Softer stuff... It's pretty correct.

View attachment 538079
Go ahead. And by the way, here is a place also for other stuff. Look from time to time in the forum and maybe post examples from you other art.

And my depression... It don't want to let me go...:(

View attachment 538083
I would try to bring sun in your heart, but I know not how.
I have also all few months a time with dark clouds in my mind. But I know, she will go after a time. And then I wait easy.

Best wishes from me, Hasturan!

Staying indoors does not help many times!
You can see this
they-live-billboard.jpg

with your own eyes or thru your window. The inscriptions will be in Russian. Only one difference...
You will always have friends here who value and appreciate you, Alex.
Thank you!
alex don't worry...
I'm trying...
Alex, what I've always loved in your Art is your research for aesthetic. Your pictures may be cruel, but anyone can understand that your aim is depicting beauty.
Your Art is stunning. You're an outstanding Artist. We need your Art.
I'm a white crow...;)And i'm living among hollowed society... No souls, no feelings, no aesthetics.
Thank you for understanding...

Anna_J_46.jpg , Anna_J_45.jpg , Anna_J_48.jpg

You can see this
they-live-billboard.jpg

with your own eyes or thru your window. The inscriptions will be in Russian. Only one difference...

I agree that might be the quick view, Hasturan, but look closly, there will be beauty in the trees, look up and see the birds, watch the pretty girls; if you concentrate on those things that please you, everything else will eventually become unimportant.

I've tried in 2011...
Evil and cruel girl broke my heart... Or she tried
There's something about a ladder being against the back of a cross that adds a great deal of tension to a crucifixion image.

Why is it there? Does the condemned need to be serviced in some way? Or is it still there from when she was raised up?

Whatever -- it's a very thought-provoking, erotic element in the image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom