Votes: 424 98.8%
  • No...(((

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything will be on their faces...
It is time to remove from you the crown...

wrists tied in place, ankles bound, but not nailed yet ...anxiously waiting... (one of the most erotically exciting moments of being crucified) ... looking, with terrified expression, at my executioners approaching with hammer and nails in hand!!! Oh my god, this is it!!!!! My friends watching, and trying to keep their faces impassive. They know they should leave, but yet they cannot look away.

Last edited:
wrists tied in place, ankles bound, but not nailed yet ...anxiously waiting... (one of the most erotically exciting moments of being crucified) ... looking, with terrified expression, at my executioners approaching hammer and nails in hand!!! Oh my god, this is it!!!!! My friends watching, and trying to keep their faces impassive. They know they should leave, but yet they cannot look away.
I stopped executioners...
Maybe you want to tell me something?.. Tell me the name and i'll let you go. Before it's too late...

Your lover... At first...
He will find another girl... Think about it!.. He does not save you...
Now he looks and shaking with fear...
As long as you do not succumb to the temptation and did not call his name...
I will ask you about it just one more time!

I must say you are persistent ... but alas, I am equally stubborn ... and as you well know by now, despite my noble status, I abhor injustice ... and the regime is corrupt and cruel ... so I side with the rebels, and gladly give my life to defend the cause. So nail me!

He does not save you... Now he looks and shaking with fear...
the regime is corrupt and cruel ... so I side with the rebels, and gladly give my life to defend the cause.
She is steadfast. This confounds you.
About the other rebels...
Faced with cruelty like this, shaking with fear is only... human.
There's no use in pointless sacrifices.
Brave Barb is trying to protect the other members of the rebellion.
She wouldn't want them to throw their lives away.
She accepts the fate of dying so cruelly so that they may stay ... alive.

Perhaps it's hard to understand but maybe that's where the root of the rebellion against this reign of terror lies.

The want, to be human, and truly alive...

She is steadfast. This confounds you.
About the other rebels...
Faced with cruelty like this, shaking with fear is only... human.
There's no use in pointless sacrifices.
Brave Barb is trying to protect the other members of the rebellion.
She wouldn't want them to throw their lives away.
She accepts the fate of dying so cruelly so that they may stay ... alive.

Perhaps it's hard to understand but maybe that's where the root of the rebellion against this reign of terror lies.

The want, to be human, and truly alive...

Well said, but careful ... speaking out like that, however true, will only end with you being nailed to a cross alongside mine.

I must say you are persistent ... but alas, I am equally stubborn ... and as you well know by now, despite my noble status, I abhor injustice ... and the regime is corrupt and cruel ... so I side with the rebels, and gladly give my life to defend the cause. So nail me!
Your noble status... It's just a words. Your life is more important!
Tell me the names!
And your crown will back again on your head!.. Your noble status will return to you...

Injustice? What do you know about justice? Or injustice? Huh? Corrupt? You can become a part of this corrupt regime! Part of the sistem... You can get anything you want...

Your noble status... It's just a words. Your life is more important!
Tell me the names!
And your crown will back again on your head!.. Your noble status will return to you...

Injustice? What do you know about justice? Or injustice? Huh? Corrupt? You can become a part of this corrupt regime! Part of the sistem... You can get anything you want...

No enticement will change my mind ... I am ready to die for a cause worth dying for .... Nail me, whenever you are ready ... but please, be gentle about it. One hand at a time, and try not to shatter my tender feet.

speaking out like that, however true, will only end with you being nailed to a cross alongside mine
Today I have no fear.
Perhaps tomorrow again I will!
It's the fear that has let too many of us go along with this regime for too long.
Making ourselves at least indirectly complicit.
What do you know about justice? Or injustice?
It's called a ... conscience.
That's how she knows!

You can get anything you want...
And the system can promise many things but there's one it can never give, a clear conscience.

Today I have no fear.
Perhaps tomorrow again I will!
It's the fear that has let too many of us go along with this regime for too long.
Making ourselves at least indirectly complicit.

It's called a ... conscience.
That's how she knows!

And the system can promise many things but there's one it can never give, a clear conscience.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... unless you have a death wish! They hear everything! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom