• Yes...)))

Votes: 424 98.8%
  • No...(((

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, do you want to see Irina on the crux?..

She agreed to participate:D
You don't... Ok
You made that first post at 1:38 AM in the US Eastern Time Zone (12:38 Central). Your follow up was at 3:08.
I think we all need to remember that this Forum circles the world. Right now, it's just after 9:00 PM Saturday where I am, it's early Sunday morning in Europe and Sunday afternoon Downunder. I would imagine most of us are posting between 6:00 PM and Midnight local time, especially on weekdays. So, when our European members are posting (that includes the ones in the UK, despite what some of their politicians say), we in the US are working, or with family on the weekends, and the Aussies are sleeping. Right now, most of our Europeans are in bed - maybe sleeping;) - and the ones in Oz are watching football or something.
BTW: I've noticed that TC usually doesn't start posting until after 1:00 AM Sao Paolo time. It seems, like most cats, he's nocturnal.:cool:

“When you’re a kid, they tell you it’s all… Grow up, get a job, get married, get a house, have a kid, and that’s it. But the truth is, the world is so much stranger than that. It’s so much darker. And so much madder. And so much better.”

PONDER

:BoredSmiley:

Does anyone know who's quote that was?

:confused:

Such a good idea - when President Trump starts off on yet another tirade, just offer him a jelly-baby :p

Incidentally, that's the best use I can imagine for Brahms' Academic Festival Overture,
suits the hilarious silliness perfectly :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom