• No...(((

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, come on...
My English is bad too

Oh Alex, this image is so intense, so beautiful!

Irina appears to have just been crucified. The ladder against the back of her cross tells me something has just been completed or needs to be completed as part of Irina's crucifixion. She's writhing in agony -- jjust getting used to what it feels like to hang nailed to a cross. How awful (and wonderful) for her!

And who is the other girl? She looking at Irina. Do they know each other? Is there a relationship there? She seems to have been crucified earlier as there is no ladder by her cross. The executioners are through with her. Now all she has to do is hang on her cross for as long as it takes for her to die.

There's a cross in the middle too. Who will be the lucky (or unlucky) third girl in this scene?

If you need someone, please use me! ;)

I love your crux scenes! So much going on!

Attachments

• Irina_crux_04.png
    Irina_crux_04.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 1,178
hasturan're good !!:) Beautiful pictures-comics;), I look forward to their execution !! super!:popcorn::devil::devil:

:devil:and put on the artwork already-comics notice that they are 18 years old and heavy drugs..hahaha

here dependent on your works, and really do not like waiting for the next Dili hurts too ...
hahahaha:):):devil::devil::devil:

The story of a fallen Princess continues...
Nice work but could you reduce you file size before posting? Some folks have data limits and while I don't my internet speed is around 1 MB/s (on a good day) and with just six pictures it took a half-minute to download. You can dramatically reduce the resolution and it looks the same on a computer screen and does not take up anywhere near as much server space for the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom