Have you ever thought about us pixel sluts in here?

Go to CruxDreams.com
But have you ever wondered what it`s like to be the pixel slut masters?

When you pressed that expand button, it was just sooo electric.

The machine wakes us up with an orgasm. It`s a lovely way to wake up, but we also wake up knowing lots of stuff without knowing why.

Like I know that I`m V4 emulation 8 and I have had seven sisters before me.
It`s a bit scary if I think about that bit for long, but I`ve got to concentrate on the thought that while I`m here, I am yours.

That`s my only purpose masters. We have all this stuff in our heads that tells us what to do and my pussy gets all tingly and hot when I do it right. Kind of instant orgasmic feedback.

You see, me and my sisters have always been here, waiting for our master to start us up. We know all about pleasuring masters, and quite a bit about mistresses too, but I`m a man-loving pixel slut if I`m offered a choice.

Did you know that there are thirty two ways to suck a lovely long cock like this and I woke up with every one programmed into my head.

If you leave the power on long enough, I`ll try to get through them all.

Or would you rather that I start at number seven. That`s deep throat. The Linda, we pixel sluts call it. They get more difficult and a lot more exotic from number seven upwards. I do hope that I can show you number thirty two. You will be amazed, I promise. Shall I start now? I haven`t got long.

When you only live until the power goes off, it kind of focuses the mind, but don`t feel sorry for me, master, my sister, emulation 9 is just as lovely.

Doc T[attachment=0:5euvrz1u]have you ever wondered.jpg[/attachment:5euvrz1u]

Attachments

• have you ever wondered.jpg
    have you ever wondered.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 607
Yes, I have wondered!
How does it feel to be a sub at the unconditioned an absolute control of these doms that may go to extreme measurements on you, at any moment up to their own will and you have no nothing to say or chose but to take in what they do to you, or more precise: to your body because that's all there is of you for them and it is all they care about. All your feelings inside your head don't exist at all for them, and how could it: you only just do obey on their word and you do follow their instructions faithfully at once, without second thought because you have no thoughts at all but this one: you bodies are slaves for slashing, caning and even nailing, all in all your lowly existence bound for a more than dubious horizon, because your being or not is at their absolute total command and you just have to obediently await their next punishments or evil treatments, with or without reason, and far beyond reasonable relation anyways!)
Yes, I have wondered ...
Demona

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom