Helen’s trial and her sentence

Go to CruxDreams.com
Helen spends her last night in her cell imagining what it will be like being crucified before a blood-thirsty crowd. Surprisingly she finds the thought of hanging naked on the cross erotically stimulating. She shows no discretion to hide her arousal.
prison 231.jpg
Kathy Summer watches Helen in amazement wondering how she could be masturbating the night before her crucifixion.
prison 230.jpg
There are six women condemned to be crucified tomorrow. One of them is a French woman named Messaline. She is quite angry about being crucified because she has learned that they will be nailed to crosses made of inferior Missouri oak instead of premium French crucifixion wood.
Messaline pouts “How can they hang me on cheap Missouri wood? I deserve only the finest lumber!”
prison 179.jpg
It really does not matter what Messa or any of the condemned convicts think of their fates. The women are condemned to die crucified on a hill before a crowd whose only concern is to see how much they suffer before they are relieved by their deaths.
Messa laments that her beauty will be wasted as she is crucified on cheap Missouri wood.
prison 210 B.jpg
Helen, known as ‘Venus’, dreads her life being ended hanging spread on the face of a cross.
prison 197 A.jpg
Tree regrets that he has be get up early as the whole coven of convicts has to be crucified by noon the next day. Being an executioner is hard work…

It is execution day at the Women’s Termination Facility. It is a beautiful day unless you happen to be one of the condemned convicts. The women are taken to a holding cell where they sit with their wrists locked in irons behind their backs. There doesn’t seem to be a happy face among them as one by one they are taken from the cell to be chained into a coffle.
prison 215 c.jpg
Bound in irons and chained in a row they leave the prison for the last time.
slave catch 049 B.jpg
They are led out to the recreation yard.

This bullshit. They can’t crucify me for morals crimes and tax evasion! This must be a sick joke.
coffle 009.jpg
-Helen ‘Venus’ Exotica

The convicts are lined up in front of the fence that keeps them imprisoned at the Woman’s Termination Facility. Before them stands Warden Wragg who has a plethora of media types standing behind him. He addresses the condemned women.

“Today you will serve your sentence by being executed by crucifixion. Of course, for the benefit of those who may not understand the gravity of your crimes you will carry the beam your wrists will be nailed to when you are crucified.”
Kathy Summer shows her deep respect by flipping off the warden.
prison 194 c.jpg
Such obstinance can be ignored. The fucking bitch will pay for her sins soon enough. Soon the guards have mounted the beams over the women’s shoulders and tied their wrists to the heavy lumber. Again iron collars are placed around their necks with chains joining the convicts in a coffle for their march to their execution. The whip is generously used to keep the condemned women motivated.
coffle 003.jpg
It is a mile march to the base of the hill. The hill is not steep but carrying the heavy beams it is a difficult task for the condemned women.
hill 100 crosses 14.jpg
They can rest once they are crucified…

As the condemned women get to the base of the hill the collars and the chains linking them are removed. They are encouraged by the guards’ whips to march up the hill past the paying spectators. Unlike sports fans that cheer on their team, the spectators are enjoying heaping abusive jeers at the naked women carrying the beams that their wrists will soon be nailed to and they will hang from until they are dead.
crux carry 085.jpg
The condemned prisoners are harshly whipped to keep them marching up the hill. If a woman falls she cannot stop her drop. Soon the condemned prisoners are both bloody and filthy.
crux carry 082.jpg
There is little concern over their disheveled state. Why bother; they are only being marched to their execution.

My body is marred by the lashes of the whip and the filth of dirt from when I have fallen. My hair is matted with sweat yet I continue to carry the wood I will be hanged from. There is no escape. I am their prisoner. My life is only in their control.
crux carry 076.jpg
-Helen ‘Venus’ Exotica

There seems to be little justice for the condemned prisoners. But really, who cares…

They are going to whip the hell out of me if I don’t carry this beam up the hill yet every step I take brings me closer to being crucified. The guards at the Women’s Termination Facility made sure to remind us that crucifixion was the slowest method of execution they use. I cannot imagine how bad this will be.
-Helen ‘Venus’ Exotica

Do not feel sorry for Helen. There is a group of condemned prisoners that will join her crucified at the top of the hill.
crux carry 072.jpg
There is no set order of who gets crucified first. Randomly Helen is chosen and is force onto her cross. The two men hold her down on the cross while a third in a cowboy hat drives the spikes through her wrists. Helen has never felt such pain as thick spikes are pounded through her arms.
crux nail 001.jpg
She is still howling in agony when Tree moves to her feet and hammers the third spike through her overlapping feet.
crux nail 010.jpg
The pain is worse than her wrists as the spike shatters and spreads the bones in her feet. She arches her back but there is no escaping the spikes.
With three spikes holding Helen to the cross she is about to feel the true pain of crucifixion. The spikes being driven through her wrists and feet was pure agony but now it is time to raise the cross so she will hang from them!
crux lift 001.jpg
The crowd cheers loudly as Helen’s cross is raises and set.
crux 403 b.jpg
Helen is stunned by the searing pain as her body stretches her wrists against the spikes. Soon she raises her head and cries “They are killing me!”
crux 401.jpg
This only amuses the crowd gawking at her plight…

Helen has been crucified and hangs from her cross above the crowd.
crux 282 A.jpg
But she is only the first of the half dozen women to be hanged from the cross. Tree and his team proceed to get the second woman nailed to her cross.
crux 375.jpg
The convict hollers just as Helen did as the other women look on terrified by scene. Tree seems unmoved by her pain. Messaline looks on in disgust that soon she will be nailed to a cross made of this vile Missouri wood. She cannot believe she will die hanging nailed to such common lumber.

The damn bitches are nailed to their crosses and raised to hang crucified until they are dead.
crux lift 002.jpg
Tree and his crew proceed with the crucifixions as though it is just a regular job. For the women it is a terrifying and painful experience that will only end when they die.

Messa is the last to be crucified. She hangs from her cross not yet comprehending what has been done to her.
crux 378.jpg
Though her body is wracked with pain she does make a delightful sight for the spectators. The cross forces her breasts up and out and the single spike through her feet makes in nearly impossible to close her legs together.
crux 339 f.jpg
That is of course one of the goals of the crucifixion. The condemned women will die without a glimmer of dignity…

Helen has been crucified and hangs from her cross above the crowd.
View attachment 710523
But she is only the first of the half dozen women to be hanged from the cross. Tree and his team proceed to get the second woman nailed to her cross.
View attachment 710525
The convict hollers just as Helen did as the other women look on terrified by scene. Tree seems unmoved by her pain. Messaline looks on in disgust that soon she will be nailed to a cross made of this vile Missouri wood. She cannot believe she will die hanging nailed to such common lumber.

The damn bitches are nailed to their crosses and raised to hang crucified until they are dead.
View attachment 710529
Tree and his crew proceed with the crucifixions as though it is just a regular job. For the women it is a terrifying and painful experience that will only end when they die.

Messa is the last to be crucified. She hangs from her cross not yet comprehending what has been done to her.
View attachment 710526
Though her body is wracked with pain she doe make a delightful sight for the spectators. The cross forces her breasts up and out and the single spike through her feet makes in nearly impossible to close her legs together.
View attachment 710524
That is of course one of the goals of the crucifixion. The condemned women will die without a glimmer of dignity…

Awesome work Tree, thanks for posting. :applaudit:

Helen has been crucified the longest and the devastation of the torture she is inflicted with sets in. Her arms strain from holding her body’s weight. Any attempt to push up brings more cracking of the shattered bones in her feet and the stretching of ligaments and tendons under her flesh. Her stretched chest fights to take in each breath.
crux 243 d.jpg
Hoarsely she cries “Just kill me! That is what you want!”
crux 226 e.jpg
That is what she will receive but it will not be a swift end. Over by Kathy Summers’s cross we find the naked woman struggling within her three spikes. Thirst and hunger add to the strain of being nailed to her cross under the blazing sun. She pushes up to grasp a breath of air seemingly ignoring the damage the spike is doing to her broken feet.
crux 086 c.jpg
Beneath her, Tree and Professor Barbara Moore look up at the crucified woman. Kathy looks down and asks “Are you enjoying the show, you sadistic bastards?”
crux 397 c.jpg
Tree has seen enough crucified women (that he crucified) that there is nothing new here. Kathy has soiled herself and is rasping for each breath. Her knees are splayed and she is exposed to the crowd below that is already thinning bored watching the women succumb to the tortures of the cross.

“She looks like shit” I say to Tree. “Why didn’t you just hang the bitch?”

Tree looks up at Kathy and says “I get paid to do what the convict is sentenced to. She won’t last another full day.”
crux 402.jpg
Of course, she won’t. That is the ‘beauty’ of these executions. Kathy has been condemned to death by crucifixion. You can only do this in a red state. If the bitch had been hanged, she would be dead in in ten or so minutes but she has been crucified for six hours and probably won’t die for twenty-four hours or more. Her execution and punishment serves several goals not the least being drawing a sick paying crowd that has enjoyed seeing her nailed to the cross.

Then there is the ‘deterrent’ factor. What woman would wish to be publicly executed like these six women are suffering?

But then there is the allure of hanging naked to a cross, displayed as the condemned slut even I imagine being!
crux 376.jpg
Don’t tell Tree, Jollyrei, or Wragg. It is a fantasy of mine… That is all…

-Barbara Moore

Back
Top Bottom