Hello friends, cheers directly from the Italian Red Zone

Go to CruxDreams.com

First of all i want to apologize for my absence, as you can see i'm still working on 3D stories, the problem is i made so many scenarios that i don't even know anymore where to start.
The image you see it's not Italy, i rendered it ages a go because i would like to make a post apocalyptic story, ironically i was ahead of time :D
Anyway I badly hope to finally start a new story, and be able to have fun with you again, like before.

My best wishes to everybody from the deep of my heart.
Yours
Jack

Last edited:
Dear friends , thank you all, i have one 3D crux but right now it's more suitable for our useless and brain dead politicians, so the image is not particularly interesting :D
Will be back soon and show you some new render.

Keep safe you to, and don't worry please panic spread faster than everything else.
Yours
Jack

First of all i want to apologize for my absence, as you can see i'm still working on 3D stories, the problem is i made so many scenarios that i don't even know anymore where to start.
The image you see it's not Italy, i rendered it ages a go because i would like to make a post apocalyptic story, ironically i was ahead of time :D
Anyway I badly hope to finally start a new story, and be able to have fun with you again, like before.

Yours
Jack
Girls in elegant dresses, wandering around post-apocalyptic ruins.. :enamorado: wonderful! Stay safe:beer-toast1:

In realty the image was the twist of my story, the two girls emerged from a dungeon finding out that mess, well i guess i have to find another twists now :p

In realty the image was the twist of my story, the two girls emerged from a dungeon finding out that mess, well i guess i have to find another twists now :p
"Who knew that a dungeon would be the safest place in the world?..."
"What would we have done without the automatic release timer though ..."
"Yes, Master really thought about everything ..."
"... except the end of the world... so ... what now?"

I have the plan B it's borderline magic but it can work well ;) i will introduce the main villain, but i must let you wait, i recall i had a tread somewhere on the forum, with the stories, plus the reasons why i like 3d renders in a fake way and others considerations and of course yours great ideas and feedback and support.
Edit : Here it is i found it : http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/111jacks-dungeon-pics.1273/ unfortunately the majority of images are gone, they was hosted on some website.

Last edited:

Yours
Jack

'What's Papa going to do when he finds out you borrowed the Ferrari?' :D

Are you implying that i'm spreading some kind of virus one the board ?? :D

Don't worry It's hosted on postimage.com website, it's safe technically speaking we call it "false positive" it happens a lot of times with anti malware software or in general antivirus.
however whit the power of a moderator it's possible to edit the link to avoid opening the page by removing it in the code don't recall what part exactly sorry.

Last edited:
Euli.png

This is Euly on my new hi tec cross, no blood, just chains, sun sweat, thirst and of course hunger :D
As you can see it doesn't open a new window in the code remove the first part till [img code and the /url] final :)

Back
Top Bottom