Helmut's Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
As many of you know we had the pleasure of welcoming back a good friend; we missed him at least I did and I believe most of you who know him felt the same so let's hope he's back to stay and that he continues to stay well.
When I realized he was coming back I began to look for some of the old work that we enjoyed together, I try to keep organized but when I change computers things get interesting. I try to put things in order so they would be easy to find the watch word here is "try". I took me more then a week to find the stuff I wanted then when I did I decided to work on it a little. So it took me from that day to this to get things in the order I desired so I could make this post. So here we go:

A BIG WELCOME BACK TO APOSTATE.:welcome::welcome8:

One of the first of my images that Apostate suggested he might like reminded him of a TV show he liked .
460 Helmut & Apostatr w CRX also 079.jpg
During our friendship we discovered we had a difference of opinion about one thing, he likes short crosses and I like them tall; naturally being gentleman we agreed to disagree, but we had some fun with it:
461 Short enough series.jpg
Doesn't she look good up there?
462 Short enough 2.jpg
But my good friend likes them down here so I did him a little favor:
463 Short enough.jpg
He liked it. So did an entire row.
465 Short enough series 2.2 pw.jpg
The picture where I have the saw is more the 10 years old, Apostate thought it was funny, so I took time to redo it with more modern technology:
464 Short enough r81217.jpg
Somebody actually asked me why the guy with the saw (me) was wearing glasses that they didn't have glasses back then, I explained that it was supposed to be a joke.

After I did his I started a row of my own:
466 Not short.jpg 467 Up where everyone can see everything.jpg
And this one is up there where she belongs everyone can see her and she can see everyone looking at her. One note of caution, don't walk in front of the cross she's not very happy and we gave her a drink of water before we put her up.

Enjoy,
Helmut

Again welcome back, Apostate, my good old friend.

She looks like she's happy to see me!

Thanks, Helmut. And thanks to all and sundry.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 1,051
It’s been a while since the last time I posted any pictures. I’ve been going over some old stuff and found a story I can put together and I’ll post it soon, but the other day I came up with something new. Yes; no kidding it’s new even though there are times when it is difficult to come up with a fresh idea.
0 nv LARGE.jpg
As I was saying; the other day I came upon the drawing by the Noble Vulture; it inspired me to say the least so I made a few pictures:
456 NV Crux m..jpg 457 NV Crux a.jpg 458 NV Crux a1.jpg 459 NV Crux a2.jpg
By the way I do have other stuff and I know it’s been quite some time since I’ve posted anything so let me say this: I am working and there will be more. Thanks for visiting my thread.
Enjoy,
Helmut

Attachments

• 16C8D9B0-D12C-497D-9320-58026D697584.jpeg
    16C8D9B0-D12C-497D-9320-58026D697584.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 788
It’s been a while since the last time I posted any pictures. I’ve been going over some old stuff and found a story I can put together and I’ll post it soon, but the other day I came up with something new. Yes; no kidding it’s new even though there are times when it is difficult to come up with a fresh idea.
View attachment 598000
As I was saying; the other day I came upon the drawing by the Noble Vulture; it inspired me to say the least so I made a few pictures:
View attachment 598001 View attachment 598002 View attachment 598003 View attachment 598004
By the way I do have other stuff and I know it’s been quite some time since I’ve posted anything so let me say this: I am working and there will be more. Thanks for visiting my thread.
Enjoy,
Helmut
Lovely to see you Helmut, and lovely new pictures too - an intriguing scene -
as well as the main focus, the desperate one being teased and tormented on the cross,
I see three naked women, hands behind heads, two collared, one not -
are they being made to watch before suffering a similar fate?
Then there are other collared females, one tall one and one youngster naked,
the other two in loincloths, the little one with her hands behind her head....

looking forward to your story, dear Helmut!

Last edited:
View attachment 598000
View attachment 598001 View attachment 598002 View attachment 598003 View attachment 598004
Enjoy,
Helmut
Utterly fantastic, Helmut! :very_hot: :very_hot::clapping:

as well as the main focus, the desperate one being teased and tormented on the cross,
are they being made to watch before suffering a smilar fate?

looking forward to your story, dear Helmut!
The answers are Yes and not necessarily. Also you forgot to ask the usual question to which the answer is another Yes.

are they being made to watch before suffering a smilar fate?

The answers are Yes and not necessarily. Also you forgot to ask the usual question to which the answer is another Yes.

Eulalia, Helmut, the reason I’ve attached Giogorne's "The Tempest" is because of the question Kenneth Clarke asked about it in "Civilisation."

"What on earth is going on?"

Helmut, you’ve said the central figures are an emulation of NV's drawing, but my question about the entire assemblage is akin to Clark's: "WTF is going on?!?!" Like Eulalia I look forward to your story, and the answers our questions. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 04C375EC-029A-44C2-969C-74EFB2478E97.jpeg
    04C375EC-029A-44C2-969C-74EFB2478E97.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 673
  • 24D84BA3-058A-4F56-B10F-1210D7A13C73.jpeg
    24D84BA3-058A-4F56-B10F-1210D7A13C73.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 656
It’s lovely to see you too Eul; it’s always lovely to see a beautiful naked slave girl but the embarrassment of having you come out in public without your collar is unbearable and something I cannot in good conscience excuse.
460 NV type Crux pose Helmut pissed.jpg
She asked so nicely that I removed her collar so she could bathe but then it seems she conveniently forgot to put it on afterward nor did she ask me to lock it as a good slave girl should. So I came out to the crucifixion site with the collar and replace it immediately. While my attitude would have been sufficient to demonstrate my displeasure I decided to put her in fetters; something I do when a girl is scheduled for punishment.
461 Helmut recollars Eul b.jpg 462 Helmut recollars Eul c.jpg 463 Helmut recollars Eul d.jpg 464  Helmut handcuffs Eul a.jpg 465 Helmut handcuffs Eul b.jpg 466 Helmut handcuffs Eul c.jpg 467 Helmut handcuffs Eul d.jpg 468 Helmut handcuffs Eul f.jpg
Enjoy,
Helmut

She asked so nicely that I removed her collar so she could bathe but then it seems she conveniently forgot to put it on afterward nor did she ask me to lock it as a good slave girl should.
Well this slavegirl must make allowances for Master's absent-mindedness -
so she drew attention to it discreetly, and of course accepted without question
the entirely spurious inference that it was her fault! :p

Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous Helmut,
you capture my looks and my character with instinctive accuracy
(well, you flatter me, but that's certainly the 'ideal eul')
It's an honour to wear your collar and chains,
and a pleasure to be whipped by you :abrazo:

Within the last week or so I was browsing through some of the older threads when I came to realize it’s been almost five years since we lost Inge; where does the time go? If I’m wrong someone correct me but it seems to me it was in October about five years ago. When I realized an anniversary was approaching, I decided to rework the picture I dedicated to her back when we first received the news.
So here’s to you Inge and rest in peace,
Helmut

Inge 092318r2 fin.jpg

Expect more shortly have two that I'm working on.
H

Waoooo ! Wild amazons riding into the sky ! If she can view that where she's , I'm sure that she's wonderfully happy ...

I'm not believing in any God but I think that the death could be a release out of our earthly wrap , permitting to fly in the "ether" (sky) like you made so well in this pic , Helmut ...
But, perhaps that it's only a dream ... alas ...
Anyway , thanks for the dream ... :rolleyes:

Waoooo ! Wild amazons riding into the sky ! If she can view that where she's , I'm sure that she's wonderfully happy ...

I'm not believing in any God but I think that the death could be a release out of our earthly wrap , permitting to fly in the "ether" (sky) like you made so well in this pic , Helmut ...
But, perhaps that it's only a dream ... alas ...
Anyway , thanks for the dream ... :rolleyes:
Well it seems as though I messed up again by not explaining myself. I made an assumption that women riding a horses through the sky would be taken for the daughters of Oden, the Norse God, his Valkyries. “Maidens excellent in beauty, Riding their steeds is shining armor,…” (From the Elder Edda.)
They rode out from Valhalla to gather the brave dead to sit with Oden to await the final battle with evil, and this is what I intended. Note that the one giving Inge a lift is wearing her armor as for the others I like tits… Actually they are probably much better armor then the breast plate and spears.
Helmut

Last edited:
I cobbled this story of how our summer was spent together from pictures that for the most part I haven’t used before; some will be recognized from earlier versions of our summer vacation. They are included for reference but most of them are new to the thread.
We wintered the Long Ship at the same location as last year; it’s a good spot people are used to seeing the boat so it’s no big deal when they see it coming down the river. I even let the girls keep covered until we reach open water.
01 Out to Sea for Crossing Front view jpgr1.jpg 02 Command jpgr1pw.jpg 03 Connie Crossing 2r2.jpg 04 Out to Sea for Crossing Rear viewr1.jpg
Then the clothes came off, the drum started and we follow the great circle to Europe where we searched the cost of the Low Countries using Connie as a lookout until we found Hansy, he was fishing.
05 Galley Slaves e.jpg 06 Connie on Sail Spar jpr1.jpg 07 Hanzy Found.jpg 08 Helmut finds Hanzy pw.JPG
Apostate found his catch especially interesting and so did I, actually that has to be one of the nicest fish I’ve ever seen.
09 Mermaid CRX on Beach w Everyone Complete jpr1.jpg 10 The Crossing Crewr1.jpg
Damn it says I can only load 10 files so the rest will come later.
Enjoy,
Helmut

Back
Top Bottom