Helmut's Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Continued from page 48
It didn’t take long for Hansy to get organized and we worked our way down the English Chanel using our oars; those waters are almost as bad as the North Atlantic but with a little encouragement the girls did a good job.
13 Long Ships w 3 lights_bak.jpg 14 Lookout 1r1pw_bak.JPG 16 Eulilia1_bak.jpg 17 Lookout finds Eulilia_bak.jpg
Our lookouts found Eulilia out on…, well it was sort of beach sunning herself and living out her usual fantasy so we brought her aboard.
15 Asian Drummer.jpg 16 Eulilia standing.jpg 17 Eulilia kneeling hair r1.060518a.jpg 18 Eul whipped 060518.jpg
The first thig she noticed was that her drum was missing; why do I need a drummer when an electronic metronome will accomplish the same thing? This year she would earn her keep the same way the other girls do by pulling an oar.
19 slave rows pw.jpg 20 Galley Slaves r1c pw.jpg
Was she ever pissed, we took her drum, cut her hair but good sport that she is and with a touch or two of the lash to inspire her she began to pull her oar with a passionate level of commitment.
Enjoy,
Helmut

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
You may recall I’ve been working on a picture essay involving the Iliad (The story of Troy, as in Helen of Troy.) and I am but it’s a large undertaking and I don’t want to begin publishing until I have the far end in sight; it’s not there yet but I’ll keep working.
I promised to do some pictures for Apostate and I started but thoughts of Troy keep getting in the way. Hope you’re not getting too pissed at me my friend. I’ve been reading about Troy lately; I’m completely fascinated with the story and I own at least 3 different translations including the one that’s an old collage stand by. So I was reading and discovered a story I’d completely forgotten about; the one where Zeus catches Hera in the act of manipulating the war in favor of the Greeks and reminds her of the time he punished her for attempting to destroy Heracles. It’s actually kinky and if the Greek Gods were kinky what were the Greeks like? I believe I’ve read where they invented crucifixion.

496 Punishment of Hera 1.jpg 497 Punishment of Hera 2.jpg 498 Punishment of Hera 3  Aphrodite glotes.jpg 499 Punishment of Hera 4.jpg 500 Punishment of Hera 5.jpg

These last three pictures are an alternate method of hanging Hera in “gold chains” couldn’t decide so I put up both methods. Number 1 looks kinkier but I believe 6 would hurt much more. What do you think? Remember comments are always welcome.

501 Punishment of Hera 6     Alternate hang.jpg 502 Punishment of Hera 7.jpg 503 Punishment of Hera 8     Alternate hang.jpg

Oh by the way I was going to put Apollo and Hermes in there but I think I understand what we like here on CF so I didn’t waste any time on them. Artemis would have been nice too especially since we have an “Archer in Training” thread but….
Also before you ask… Yes those are anvils attached to her ankles; that’s what Homer wrote or at the very least it was translated that way.
Enjoy,
Helmut

Continued from page 48
It didn’t take long for Hansy to get organized and we worked our way down the English Chanel using our oars; those waters are almost as bad as the North Atlantic but with a little encouragement the girls did a good job.
View attachment 626355 View attachment 626356 View attachment 626357 View attachment 626358
Our lookouts found Eulilia out on…, well it was sort of beach sunning herself and living out her usual fantasy so we brought her aboard.
View attachment 626359 View attachment 626360 View attachment 626361 View attachment 626362
The first thig she noticed was that her drum was missing; why do I need a drummer when an electronic metronome will accomplish the same thing? This year she would earn her keep the same way the other girls do by pulling an oar.
View attachment 626365 View attachment 626364
Was she ever pissed, we took her drum, cut her hair but good sport that she is and with a touch or two of the lash to inspire her she began to pull her oar with a passionate level of commitment.
Enjoy,
Helmut
Lovely to see your 'vision' of me again Helmut, I know you went to trouble getting it right,
and I was - and still am - delighted with the way you portray me.
I enjoy rowing too, remember my Beaten Boating Song?

Connie-boating weather -
Mistress to please,
Crack of whip-leather,
Men taking their ease,
While we swing, swing together,
With my body between her knees,
Yes, swing, swing together,
My body between her knees.

Hansi's cruel wit's clever,
Helmut lashes me - howww!!!
But I'll row forever
With Connie stroking my bow,
And nothing can possibly sever
The chains that are round me now,
No, nothing can possibly sever
The chains that are round me now.

Hi everyone,
You may recall I’ve been working on a picture essay involving the Iliad (The story of Troy, as in Helen of Troy.) and I am but it’s a large undertaking and I don’t want to begin publishing until I have the far end in sight; it’s not there yet but I’ll keep working.
I promised to do some pictures for Apostate and I started but thoughts of Troy keep getting in the way. Hope you’re not getting too pissed at me my friend. I’ve been reading about Troy lately; I’m completely fascinated with the story and I own at least 3 different translations including the one that’s an old collage stand by. So I was reading and discovered a story I’d completely forgotten about; the one where Zeus catches Hera in the act of manipulating the war in favor of the Greeks and reminds her of the time he punished her for attempting to destroy Heracles. It’s actually kinky and if the Greek Gods were kinky what were the Greeks like? I believe I’ve read where they invented crucifixion.

View attachment 636565 View attachment 636566 View attachment 636568 View attachment 636569 View attachment 636570

These last three pictures are an alternate method of hanging Hera in “gold chains” couldn’t decide so I put up both methods. Number 1 looks kinkier but I believe 6 would hurt much more. What do you think? Remember comments are always welcome.

View attachment 636571 View attachment 636572 View attachment 636573

Oh by the way I was going to put Apollo and Hermes in there but I think I understand what we like here on CF so I didn’t waste any time on them. Artemis would have been nice too especially since we have an “Archer in Training” thread but….
Also before you ask… Yes those are anvils attached to her ankles; that’s what Homer wrote or at the very least it was translated that way.
Enjoy,
Helmut

I think Hera is learning the same lesson that Prometheus learnt, that sometimes it really sucks to be immortal. Also Zeus is a total dick.

I like the second set more as it is a crucifixion pose and she has a gold chain around her waist, but both are hot as hell.

October 2019
Well Poser has changed hands again and it appears they’re going to move in another direction. They have a new model, La Femme, and she seems promising but I don’t have the female credentials for her yet. I made my own for a few models but the last picture is Alison, she came that way and if you know how to find it in the software, she actually has a cliterous in addition to breasts that are easily adjustable (I like B cup or smaller on my models). In the first five pictures I’m using another model I discovered recently the unique thing about her is that when you move her arms and shoulders her breasts move as they should instead of acting like two thumb tacks sticking in a wall. However, they became bashful when they designed her nether area so much that I try to keep the area dark so it doesn’t spoil the picture.
I’ve been working but lately I haven’t produced anything that would be appreciated here, and now I’m reeducating myself on the new Poser update.
Hope you enjoy the pictures,
Helmut

504.jpg 505.jpg 506.jpg 507.jpg 508.jpg 509.jpg

Last edited:
Poser has changed hands again, and it seems they are no longer interested in creativity, instead they seem to leaning toward pushing the sale of accessories and a new figure who anatomically isn't any better than Posette. I've been working and found a few you may like: The first few are crucifixions:
510 Alison.jpg511 Cindy.jpg512 Pauline.jpg513 Pauline crx.jpg

The next few are some of my latest of my favorite model; beautiful at least to me. An artist has to be a fool to fall in love with one of his pictures and this one is so lovely I couldn't even consider crucifying her,

514 Cindy Naked.jpg515 Cindy Naked..jpg516 Cindy Naked.jpg517 Cindy Naked.jpg518 Cindy Naked w Lovely Tits.jpg

In a few days I'll have a more.
Hope you enjoy,
Helmut

Poser has changed hands again, and it seems they are no longer interested in creativity, instead they seem to leaning toward pushing the sale of accessories and a new figure who anatomically isn't any better than Posette. I've been working and found a few you may like: The first few are crucifixions:
View attachment 972690View attachment 972691View attachment 972692View attachment 972693

The next few are some of my latest of my favorite model; beautiful at least to me. An artist has to be a fool to fall in love with one of his pictures and this one is so lovely I couldn't even consider crucifying her,

View attachment 972694View attachment 972695View attachment 972696View attachment 972697View attachment 972698

In a few days I'll have a more.
Hope you enjoy,
Helmut
It's always good to hear from you. You sound well and very productive!

Cindy​
(Continued from last installment.)
I’m a firm believer that your horse or a slave girl can be much improved by the occasional touch of the whip, and she gave me the best excuse in the world. She began acting out of character more than a week ago; slave girls are required to be respectful, to obey and be pleasing and until recently Cindy had been the very model of what a man would expect from a slave. She even attempted to bargain with me for her services as one might expect from a common street walker, so I investigated. I have surveillance equipment and I discovered she was using my computer, viewing CF, lingering on her images in my thread, building her ego on the complement I’d paid her. When a slave girl becomes a problem the easiest way to solve it is with a whip; when she came to my bed, I took her down to the punishment room, strung her up, let her hang by her wrists for about an hour. Later, I let her know I was back I had a coiled whip with me; she smiled hopefully.

“I’m not sure what I’ve done Sir but please don’t be angry with me?”

“I’m not angry”, I replied, “I never punish a girl when I’m angry.”

“Why am I being punished? What did I do?”

“You were on my computer, viewing things not meant to be seen by a slave girl, and now you’re lying about it. Did you think I wouldn’t know?”

She attempted to continue smiling but as she gazed at the whip her smile faded when I uncoiled the whip.

519 Cindy Hangs Naked w Lovely Tits PW.jpg520 Hang 6 P11 DT PW.jpg521 Cindy Hangs Naked w Helmut 022121 PW.jpg522 Cindy Hangs Naked w Helmut 022121 PW.jpg523 Cindy Hangs Naked w Helmut 022121 PW.jpg524 Hang 1 P11 PW.jpg526 Cindy Hangs Naked w Helmut 022121 PW.jpg527 Hang 2 P11 PW.jpg528 Cindy Hangs Naked w Helmut 022121 PW.jpg

Enjoy,
Helmut

Last edited:
Cindy​
(Continued from last installment.)
I’m a firm believer that your horse or a slave girl can be much improved by the occasional touch of the whip, and she gave me the best excuse in the world. She began acting out of character more than a week ago; slave girls are required to be respectful, to obey and be pleasing and until recently Cindy had been the very model of what a man would expect from a slave. She even attempted to bargain with me for her services as one might expect from a common street walker, so I investigated. I have surveillance equipment and I discovered she was using my computer, viewing CF, lingering on her images in my thread, building her ego on the complement I’d paid her. When a slave girl becomes a problem the easiest way to solve it is with a whip; when she came to my bed, I took her down to the punishment room, strung her up, let her hang by her wrists for about an hour. Later, I let her know I was back I had a coiled whip with me; she smiled hopefully.

“I’m not sure what I’ve done Sir but please don’t be angry with me?”

“I’m not angry”, I replied, “I never punish a girl when I’m angry.”

“Why am I being punished? What did I do?”

“You were on my computer, viewing things not meant to be seen by a slave girl, and now you’re lying about it. Did you think I wouldn’t know?”

She attempted to continue smiling but as she gazed at the whip her smile faded when I uncoiled the whip.

View attachment 975887View attachment 975888View attachment 975889View attachment 975890View attachment 975891View attachment 975892View attachment 975893View attachment 975894View attachment 975895View attachment 975897

Enjoy,
Helmut
She deserves to be crucified!

I have long wanted to ask the respected Helmut, what is the story behind this pictures? The crucifixion of a couple is so romantic!

Attachments

• cruxforums 169%201108_2%20Hang%20Around%20Composite%2001r1.jpg
    cruxforums 169%201108_2%20Hang%20Around%20Composite%2001r1.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 694
  • cruxforums 177%20Hang%20around%20crx%2001%20pw.jpg
    cruxforums 177%20Hang%20around%20crx%2001%20pw.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 822
Back
Top Bottom