Help With Cats!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But this is truly ... SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAT-8cc7f1ec3aab3aed2219c16a0dfc44e3.jpg WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And God created man and gave him dominion over everything that flies in the air, crawls on the ground, and swims in the water, except of course, The Cat!

FUCKING A!!!!

tumblr_n8m4tgRaj21s8c9jeo1_500.gif

excuse me but I have to get back on topic...

Yesterday I was working a manip when two of the cats chasing each other bolted across my desk and keyboard. They closed the picture (I had just saved it, no loss there) but when the picture closed it was suddenly my wallpaper:eek:!!!

Somehow I figured out how to replace it but it was hit or miss finding it... So where do I go to change the desktop background???

Yesterday I was working a manip when two of the cats chasing each other bolted across my desk and keyboard. They closed the picture (I had just saved it, no loss there) but when the picture closed it was suddenly my wallpaper:eek:!!!

Somehow I figured out how to replace it but it was hit or miss finding it... So where do I go to change the desktop background???

There might be a way to do it directly from Photoshop or whatever image editing program you were using, and that's probably the key combination your cats hit. But in Internet Explorer, for example, you can make any picture your desktop background by right-clicking on it and selecting "set as background". There's a similar procedure to do it directly from File Explorer with any picture you have saved on your computer. I thought there might be some hotkey combination for this but haven't been able to find it easily.

Hope this helps!

There might be a way to do it directly from Photoshop or whatever image editing program you were using, and that's probably the key combination your cats hit. But in Internet Explorer, for example, you can make any picture your desktop background by right-clicking on it and selecting "set as background". There's a similar procedure to do it directly from File Explorer with any picture you have saved on your computer. I thought there might be some hotkey combination for this but haven't been able to find it easily.

Hope this helps!
will try tomorrow... I am using whatever came before Windows 10 (is that '8'?) and am the last person known to use Corel Photopaint...

T

Maybe you should get another computer for the cats, that way they will have their own computer to use.
They seem to like to play on the computer.
image.jpeg :p

You need a hound!
images

Back
Top Bottom