Hey guys, I'm looking for artists to draw a request

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm really sorry I wish I could buy your works and they're totally good enough to make a living out of and I can't just ask it to you for free because it doesn't seem right.

Madiosi thank you but I have these. In fact, one of them was made for me. I was posting in hopes of a new series that one of our artists is willing to make.
I think it is originally @Crucificateur 's terrain only. I want not invest time and efforts for copy a others style. He is the Best for this task.
Unfortunately he seems a bit upsetted beacause the thumbnail rule.
When he could save his works on a other server, he could use the "Insert Image" function for posting images in full resolution.
To example: see also @bakerboy 's postings.

I think it is originally @Crucificateur 's terrain only. I want not invest time and efforts for copy a others style. He is the Best for this task.
Unfortunately he seems a bit upsetted beacause the thumbnail rule.
When he could save his works on a other server, he could use the "Insert Image" function for posting images in full resolution.

Nah it was because we all started chatting and the thread got flooded with discussions other than his works and that pissed him off. I still feel sorry to this to the admins and other members.

Just out of interest, Madi, how many thousands of these Jesus movie manips do you think Crucificateur has left on this site? ...

Just out of interest, Madi, how many thousands of these Jesus movie manips do you think Crucificateur has left on this site? ...
I think he mainly used The Passion of the Christ, Bob.

He was just starting on the Jesus Movie when he went.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Wragg's first try :)

Wow I'm speechless. My favourite Makar girl and my favourite crux movie!

Hey if anyone else wants to do something with the movie, please do so! I'll be super duper ultra glad! This is one of the happiest days of my life I'm not kiddingAlice stripped1.jpg

Hey if anyone else wants to do something with the movie, please do so! I'll be super duper ultra glad! This is one of the happiest days of my life I'm not kiddingView attachment 577804
@Wragg??? Wragg made a manip?

I think more, thats from @bobinder.

Hey if anyone else wants to do something with the movie, please do so! I'll be super duper ultra glad! This is one of the happiest days of my life I'm not kiddingView attachment 577804

Well, it's nice to spread a little happiness! :) Even if it is a long way below par... :oops:

@Wragg??? Wragg made a manip?

I think more, thats from @bobinder.

I did have a lengthy conversation with bob and since ruoliuming was gonna make something for me anyway, I didn't press him any further to make any for me. He was more concerned about the leaking of the pics since I was asking him to make replicas of famous people, which I never, I promise my life over it, would release online because I wouldn't want this community to be in danger.

If he would still do it for me, I'd be overjoyed, because ruoliuming is still months away from having time enough to write my comic and like I told Wragg before, we only live once and since my combination of fetishes are so uncommon, I'd never get to see them unless some talented artist makes them for me.

Back
Top Bottom