Hey guys, I'm looking for artists to draw a request

Go to CruxDreams.com
Just the fact that there are people kind enough in this group, people I've never seen before in my life, willing to dedicate time and effort to satisfy my lust is enough to make me happy. I don't care about the results I'm just so happy.

I'm glad you were able to find someone to help you with your desire. The world could always use a little more happiness in it, even if it is one person at a time.

For the Akb48 pics, I'm guessing it would be too hard to do it with manips so I asked someone who knew how to draw instead. If any artist who makes photo-realistic or even recognisable enough crux pics are willing to make them for me, I'll be so glad. I think CGI would make them realistic enough. Again, thanks to everyone I've been bothering so far for being patient with me.

It doesn't even have to be akb48 members, if anyone can draw people and a few items like a stage, some types of microphones (only some types arouse me lol...and they look like a dildo), and enough lesbian scenes realistically enough, please do make something for me. My combination of kinks are so uncommon that I have become this desperate lol.

Back
Top Bottom