Hometown.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes we used to have a Member Map, although as SJ says, not a great number of members were willing to put themselves on it - even though there was no need to use a precise location. But in the last 'upgrade' by our service provider, XenForo, that was discontinued, and I'm sorry to say there isn't any facility for searching even for members who have given a location on their profiles.

Hi,
I remember " What is your hometown" but I can't find it anymore. Today we had rolling thunder all afternoon and the cherry blossom fell like snow. This pic shows a few of the cherry trees which line our roads. I'd like to see other members pics.
Happy Easter from
Mel & Julie
2017-0705-151650-1.jpg2017-0705-153438-1.jpg2017-0814-124118.jpg2017-0814-124926.jpg
2016-0201-162340.jpgMadiosi 2017-250-Burning the witch.jpg

Hometown, where I was born and spent my childhood, NOT where you can find me now.

Birth - Bryn Mawr, Montgomery County, Coomonwealth of Pennsylvania, United States of America
Childhood - Haverford, same extended entities.

Note both places are Welsh names (I'm sure you already did, Eulalia!). That is a story for another day if anyone is interested.

I think, I discovered one source of the rebelious spirit of Barb.
012217.n.stp.womensmarch.jpg

http://www.brainerddispatch.com/new...oin-womens-march-st-paul-crowd-estimate-moves

Back
Top Bottom