Hometown.

Go to CruxDreams.com
I worked as a maintenance technician for the Kellogg's Louisville Bakery until I retired. They baked Keebler's and also Girl Scout cookies there, I could walk down the isle and pluck Thin Mints right off the cooler belt, yum. Also the Keebler's chocolate chip cookies hot off the oven belt. :babeando: An advantage of working there was that unlike other plant maintenance jobs where you got greasy I was usually coated with flour, refined sugar, chocolate, peanut butter and caramel with a lttle cookie dough in the mix. :rolleyes:
But you didn't help yourself to the Girl Scouts? :p

I worked as a maintenance technician for the Kellogg's Louisville Bakery until I retired. They baked Keebler's and also Girl Scout cookies there, I could walk down the isle and pluck Thin Mints right off the cooler belt, yum. Also the Keebler's chocolate chip cookies hot off the oven belt. :babeando: An advantage of working there was that unlike other plant maintenance jobs where you got greasy I was usually coated with flour, refined sugar, chocolate, peanut butter and caramel with a lttle cookie dough in the mix. :rolleyes:
Now this is a GOOD JOB!

Management is a real issue in the USA.

Most are promoted on the basis of how well they kiss ass and how they will protect the company if shit goes down.
Knowing the job and being competent at it counts for NOTHING!

It always existed but now I think it is worse and more pervading.

Any members in the Saint Louis area??

Heyo! Just looking for like minded friends in rl and not stuck on the other side of a screen :'(

Last edited by a moderator:
Seoul, South Korea; a country whose government officials can’t stand the thought of its adult citizens accessing adult websites, but somehow haven’t noticed this most extreme portion of the internet yet.

I hope they would remain that way for a long time to come, otherwise I’ll need to pay for a VPN service.

Back
Top Bottom