Hondo In Chastity

Go to CruxDreams.com
Today is October 1st, but for me, is Day 1 of Locktober, and day 34 of an indefinite lock up for my Goddess. Locktober is a game subs, and doms are playing on Twitter. The game is for subs to be locked up, and no orgasms for the entire month of October. This means that at the end of the month, I will have 64 days of lockup, and no orgasms:eek:. I don't know how I will make it, but I really have no choice since Goddess has the keys in Canada:eek:

On some days of Locktober, my Goddess has tasks, and challenges planed for me. She also will want each day, a photo of my cage with a note chosen by her, written just above the cage. that she will then post it on twitter as part of the Locktober game. I have never taken nude photos of myself in my life, but in the last 34 days there are dozens of photos of my dick in a cage on twitter. Thankfully none of the photos I have taken can identify me, it could be anybody's dick in a cage:p:devil:

Today is October 1st, but for me, is Day 1 of Locktober, and day 34 of an indefinite lock up for my Goddess. Locktober is a game subs, and doms are playing on Twitter. The game is for subs to be locked up, and no orgasms for the entire month of October. This means that at the end of the month, I will have 64 days of lockup, and no orgasms:eek:. I don't know how I will make it, but I really have no choice since Goddess has the keys in Canada:eek:

On some days of Locktober, my Goddess has tasks, and challenges planed for me. She also will want each day, a photo of my cage with a note chosen by her, written just above the cage. that she will then post it on twitter as part of the Locktober game. I have never taken nude photos of myself in my life, but in the last 34 days there are dozens of photos of my dick in a cage on twitter. Thankfully none of the photos I have taken can identify me, it could be anybody's dick in a cage:p:devil:
Maybe recogniced a woman the cock and knew the pal who own this cock!

Today marks a milestone, today is day#35 of chastity for my Goddess. She has revealed that her previous longest lock up for a first timer was 34 days. I have broken her record for a first time chastity lockup. Like I stated at the start of this thread, I have never tried locking myself into a chastity device. This is my first try at this, and I am happy to break her record. Now I just need to somehow get through this entire month of October (Locktober). She has already told me that there is no way she is letting me out this month. Hopefully, fingers crossed, next month will be different:cool:

Today marks a milestone, today is day#35 of chastity for my Goddess. She has revealed that her previous longest lock up for a first timer was 34 days. I have broken her record for a first time chastity lockup. Like I stated at the start of this thread, I have never tried locking myself into a chastity device. This is my first try at this, and I am happy to break her record. Now I just need to somehow get through this entire month of October (Locktober). She has already told me that there is no way she is letting me out this month. Hopefully, fingers crossed, next month will be different:cool:

I don't know how you do it.

This looks like one for you
tumblr_nhx0keD9Pb1rp1y2co1_1280.jpg

I don't know how you do it.

This looks like one for you
View attachment 533686
Honestly Phlebas, I wonder myself, and it is getting harder everyday, especially hanging around this forum. Being on the forums is torment, frustration and torture.
I think this is also for me:devil: In fact, it looks scary close to how I look, right down to the device.

DK8JOmoX0AALcds.jpg-large.jpeg

Last edited:
Tomorrow will mark day #39, and since I have no idea when I will be released, I hope this manipulation is not happening to me:eek:

DLarqOQXUAAroXJ.jpg-large.jpeg

in the last 34 days there are dozens of photos of my dick in a cage on twitter. Thankfully none of the photos I have taken can identify me, it could be anybody's dick in a cage:p:devil:
You mean there are hundreds of photos of other guys' dicks in cages out there?
Well, nothing on the net surprises me any more :rolleyes: :p

You mean there are hundreds of photos of other guys' dicks in cages out there?
Well, nothing on the net surprises me any more :rolleyes: :p
And one of them is mine:devil::p:D

Today makes 44 days and counting:eek: It seems like forever, and I still have at least the rest of the month to go:eek: I have no idea when she will release me:confused:
A few days ago I was given a task. Since this past weekend was the Canadian Thanksgiving Holiday, she wanted me to do something nice for someone. I decided to do what I had been wanting to do for some time, and now this was a great opportunity. I became a monthly donor to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Goddess was very proud of me. Now maybe she will give me my damn keys at the end of the month, because @ the end of this month I will have gone 64 days:eek::eek:. If she wants me to go farther, I will go insane:devil:.....and will definitely have to stop being on this forum, it will be way too much for me:p:cool::devil:

My chastity adventure has taken a crazy turn. If you have been following this thread you know that the keys to my lock are held by a lady in Toronto Canada. I live in the middle of the USA, so there is a lot of miles between me and the keys to freedom;):devil: Well in the near future, once I get my keys back, the keys may be much farther away for the next lockup. You see, and this is where my chastity adventure gets really crazy, the next lady who wants to hold my keys lives in the Czech Republic:confused: I have to pinch myself to believe this lady wants to be my next key holder, and she wants me to be her slave. The lady is none other than:

JenniCastle_l85.jpg JenniCastle_l50.jpg I truly feel like I have fallen through some rat hole to an alternate dimension;):devil:

You see I have followed this model since 2011, and members who know me know how I feel about her:devil:
It boggles my mind that in 2017 she might be holding the keys to my chastity device soon. I won't go into specifics on how we have connected, but I swear this is true.
My question to the members who are following this thread, should I let a woman living as far away as the Czech Republic hold my keys for the next lockup? I have no idea what her plans are as for how long she will keep the keys.
What say you?
Yes,
or
No????
or
Maybe,
Hell yes!!!!!!!
:devil::devil:

Last edited:
My chastity adventure has taken a crazy turn. If you have been following this thread you know that the keys to my lock are held by a lady in Toronto Canada. I live in the middle of the USA, so there is a lot of miles between me and the keys to freedom;):devil: Well in the near future, once I get my keys back, the keys may be much farther away for the next lockup. You see, and this is where my chastity adventure gets really crazy, the next lady who wants to hold my keys lives in the Czech Republic:confused: I have to pinch myself to believe this lady wants to be my next key holder, and she wants me to be her slave. The lady is none other than:

View attachment 535459 View attachment 535461 I truly feel like I have fallen through some rat hole to an alternate dimension;):devil:

You see I have followed this model since 2011, and members who know me know how I feel about her:devil:
It boggles my mind that in 2017 she might be holding the keys to my chastity device soon. I won't go into specifics on how we have connected, but I swear this is true.
My question to the members who are following this thread, should I let a woman living as far away as the Czech Republic hold my keys for the next lockup? I have no idea what her plans are as for how long she will keep the keys.
What say you?
Yes,
or
No????
or
Maybe,
Hell yes!!!!!!!
I would have fear, that the key on the way may falling in the ocean.

View attachment 535459 View attachment 535461 I truly feel like I have fallen through some rat hole to an alternate dimension;):devil:

What say you?
Yes,
or
No????
or
Maybe,
Hell yes!!!!!!!
Hell, yes!

You might have to go to the Czech Republic to retrieve them, mind you. I should check out the flight schedules. ;)

Hell, yes!

You might have to go to the Czech Republic to retrieve them, mind you. I should check out the flight schedules. ;)
I have always wanted to visit the Czech Republic, but I never thought that is why I would have to go;):devil:

Today is day 49 of my maiden voyage into indefinite chastity by, and for, my Goddess. Tomorrow I will hit the milestone of 50 days, which is unbelievable to me. This past weekend I was talking to my Goddess, and she brought up the speculation that it would be impressive if she had a chastity slave go for one year in chastity:eek: I said no it would not be impressive, it would be insane. Her birthday is on Halloween, and she said she would love to have as her present a vow of chastity for a year. She also reminded me that my chastity sentence is indefinite, and she could just keep the keys for however long she wants:eek:
Hold on, this adventure is starting to get real serious:devil:

Today is day 49 of my maiden voyage into indefinite chastity by, and for, my Goddess. Tomorrow I will hit the milestone of 50 days, which is unbelievable to me. This past weekend I was talking to my Goddess, and she brought up the speculation that it would be impressive if she had a chastity slave go for one year in chastity:eek: I said no it would not be impressive, it would be insane. Her birthday is on Halloween, and she said she would love to have as her present a vow of chastity for a year. She also reminded me that my chastity sentence is indefinite, and she could just keep the keys for however long she wants:eek:
Hold on, this adventure is starting to get real serious:devil:
I advicing, buy you a set of needle filings.
https://www.amazon.com/TEKTON-6655-...9?ie=UTF8&qid=1508153159&sr=8-9&keywords=file

Back
Top Bottom