Hondo In Chastity

Go to CruxDreams.com
Today is another milestone, I have hit day 50.
I can't believe it has been this long:eek:......and who knows how long it is going to continue;)
I'am not sure, if I that milestone to admire or the poor Hondo should to regretting. But I feel the admiring is a bit more.

Today marks 53 days and counting.
Yesterday my Goddess wanted me to, as part of Locktober, to serve, or help a woman. I decided to help many woman by making a donation to NOCC, which is the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition. They fight to find a cure for ovarian cancer.

Yesterday my Goddess wanted me to, as part of Locktober, to serve, or help a woman. I decided to help many woman by making a donation to NOCC, which is the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition. They fight to find a cure for ovarian cancer.
Seriously good cause, Hondo! :clapping:

Good thought Hondo flower2

(but my mischievous mind thinks, well you're probably helping women just doing what you're doing anyway! :p)

Well the torment continues. Today is another milestone, I have hit 60 days:eek:....and I get the feeling I am going to be hitting more milestones in the future:eek:....I don’t think she is going to release me soon, I think she enjoys this too much, and me, not so much:eek:

:eek:

I think on this Wragg:
schluesselfeilen-satz-6-teilig--18758972.jpg
:cool:

Freeeeee Hondoboot2
Free, free, free, free, free Hondoboot2

Free Hondboot2
60 something days in captivity
His cock's caged up
But his dirty mind is free
Are you so blind you cannot see?
Free Hondoboot2, I'm begging you
Free Hondoboot2​

(To the tune of Free Nelson Mandela by Jerry Dammers)

Just a bit of fun Hondo, carry on mini-graphics-squirrels-477659.gif

Last edited:
Freeeeee Hondoboot2
Free, free, free, free, free Hondoboot2

Free Hondboot2
60 something days in captivity
His cock's caged up
But his dirty mind is free
Are you so blind you cannot see?
Free Hondoboot2, I'm begging you
Free Hondoboot2​

(To the tune of Free Nelson Mandela by Jerry Dammers)

Just a bit of fun Hondo, carry on View attachment 539882

Image1.jpg
I opt in the HFM!

(Hondoboot2 Freedom Movement)

Back
Top Bottom