Hornet1ba - My 3d Renderings

Go to CruxDreams.com
Those are from an early scenes done around 5 years ago:i only added the strand hair to the Victoria4 figures as a learning tool.
I'm still trying to improve my skill but the blood drip are still a challenge!

You art is fantastic, wherever the blood flows. :eek::D An incredibly powerful image here!

Blood from wounds adds to the realism and intensity of the image.

My motto is: "More Blood!":rolleyes::D

Sorry about that Apostate

I don't think that it's a hardware limitation but more probably a software problem (missing codec).

If you are on windows i suggest VLC (freeware) https://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html
or Media Player Classic (also freeware) https://mpc-hc.org/

Both player can play most video format.
If you are on Mac OS X, VLC is also available as free download and installation with the same possibilities to address your situation.

Multi-crux July 019 edition (the 3d girl will be recognizable as they were featured on this thread a while ago)
But now as a group!

Great images! :)

Nice how you get them all to look at you....

Is it Crux etiquette to call 'watch the birdie' to a group of crucified women? :confused:

Multi-crux July 019 edition (the 3d girl will be recognizable as they were featured on this thread a while ago)
But now as a group!
What I could remark is that , mostly the blonds, these women are looking like themselves ... Perhaps have you not the choice in what it is proposed ...
I say that regarding what you did for me ...

Attachments

• messa cruxed for manip9.png
    messa cruxed for manip9.png
    509 KB · Views: 1,410
But now as a group!

The blonde reminds me of sorority girls I knew at my Enormous State University back during the Ford administration. So I think of these renders as "A Pledge Week Hazing Gone Horribly Awry."

And no, I didn’t much like sorority girls. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• DA895CCD-5830-497C-88CE-BB1F4D61061F.jpeg
    DA895CCD-5830-497C-88CE-BB1F4D61061F.jpeg
    224.7 KB · Views: 1,448
  • 5A2E0466-F253-43F2-9EBA-7AF59E7D84E2.jpeg
    5A2E0466-F253-43F2-9EBA-7AF59E7D84E2.jpeg
    285.2 KB · Views: 1,396
But now as a group!
I love mass / group crucifixion scenes, so thank's a lot for these wonderful pics! Wonder what crimes these women have comitted??? I am a bit disappointed though on the executioners.....they should be more careful with their tools, and don't leave an expensive hammer at one of the crosses! :)

I love mass / group crucifixion scenes, so thank's a lot for these wonderful pics! Wonder what crimes these women have comitted??? I am a bit disappointed though on the executioners.....they should be more careful with their tools, and don't leave an expensive hammer at one of the crosses! :)
They don't need to be guilty of any crimes to end up naked on a cross :)

They don't need to be guilty of any crimes to end up naked on a cross :)

Indeed. One of the more disturbing aspects of mine own kink involves the totally innocent at the mercy of the wicked. Such as Adonia and Callia of the Aulii, whose judicial murder is contrived by their cousin, Publius Aulus Acuelo who was, in the words of the Roman historian Titus Livius, verum pars operis (a piece of work).

Attachments

• E7EDB0C7-432F-4DCA-BF79-13AE3F80562D.jpeg
    E7EDB0C7-432F-4DCA-BF79-13AE3F80562D.jpeg
    581.6 KB · Views: 1,368
  • A16E2CE1-A29A-4083-9CD8-5F7F1F1E4B4C.jpeg
    A16E2CE1-A29A-4083-9CD8-5F7F1F1E4B4C.jpeg
    612.7 KB · Views: 1,440
Back
Top Bottom