Hornet1ba - My 3d Renderings

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is a continuation of my homage to the drawing done by Jimsac and the stories written by different author found at the "Sketches by scorpio"
thread:http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/sketches-by-scorpio.7151/post-451132
The following text is by Gabriella Sivilla

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gabriella has gone up and down the stipe two times now, each time delighting the crowd with her cries of pain, the mob enjoying every single movement of her dance on the cross, every expression on her pretty face contorted by agony.

Now she hangs down, breathing in shallow breaths, the crowd around her shouting their hatred, the vivid look of the green eyes in her face clearly showing that she is aware of all is happening to her. Her face is covered with tears, spit and blood.

View attachment 780918

"Damn it! The whore takes too long to go up again!" thinks Skorpianus, his gaze fixed on her body. Rapidly he has one of his soldiers give him a long spear, and approaches to the cross, his feet stomping in the dirty, while Gabriella looks back at him, her eyes filling with fear, her lower lips slightly trembling. He moves behind the stipe, so that Gabriella cannot see him, and she can just wait, shivering, her body racked by the agony of crucifixion.

With a wide grin Skorpianus looks up, his gaze immediately fixing on the crack between her rounded perfect buttocks. He thinks how it felt when he raped her earlier on in the barracks, ravaging her ass, and later, when she was already nailed to the patibulum, entering her tender pussy, and his cock suddenly throbs.

Slowly, he moves the spear blade there, letting Gabriella feel the cold iron just between her legs, touching delicately her private parts. She closes her eyes, shivering visibly now: "Oh my, they will impale me just there?" But then she cries again, a new explosion of agony in her head, as the nails in her wrists stimulate the carpal nerves.

View attachment 780919
View attachment 780920
View attachment 780921
Nervously, Skorpianus looks up, and moves the blade upwards, just at the small of her back, and suddenly jabs is. Gabriella feels the cold blade slicing her skin, entering her flesh, a new spurt of blood from this wound, a flash of pain in her head and in her whole body, and instinctively arches her back.

As, in her instinctive movement, she pulls at the same time at the fours nails in her wrists, the agony is hallucinating: "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH HHHHHH AAAAAHHHHHH AAAHHHHHHH AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" much more than just the pain from the new wound.

View attachment 780922
View attachment 780924
The crown of thorns, that sign of mockery that they wanted to put on her to debase her from her Queenly status, punctures the delicate skin of her inner arms, producing deep bloody painful scratches there. She pushes her pelvis forward, her ravaged pussy so well on display, the blood and sperm from her cunt and on her inner thighs showing to everybody how harshly she was treated by the soldiers in the barracks before being brought on this hill to be cruelly nailed to a cross.

She yells from pain again: "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" as the mob erupts in laughter and cheers and call for more.
Gabriella opens her eyes, and looks around, keeping herself in this awkward position, like she were offering her pudenda to the crowd. The torture of a Queen on the cross.
Brilliant imagination of this stage of her brutal crucifixion for the benefits of the jeering crowd. A shame, though, that males of the appreciative mob cannot no longer gain access to her quivering labia and vagina as she jerks and twists on her cross, her life slowly draining away. The acts of merciless penetration of her helpless and totally exposed feminine body would further add to her suffering. Alas, I can't imagine the design of a mechanism that would enable rampant male flesh to reach its enticing target between her trembling legs.

Attached is a manipulation I achieved in Photoshop Elements which depicts several elements of the shame, suffering and degradation of a crucified female. After the agony the victim has already suffered prior to her raising up on the cross, her subsequent rape (multiple ?) while hanging exposed on the cross, she is made to suck her blood and pussy wetness off her torturer's cock. A ladder has been placed against the patibulum but I'm struggling to visualise how it might be positioned to enable this crucified female to service the men between her legs.

Attachments

• crucified and sucking.png
    crucified and sucking.png
    106.3 KB · Views: 1,435
Brilliant imagination of this stage of her brutal crucifixion for the benefits of the jeering crowd. A shame, though, that males of the appreciative mob cannot no longer gain access to her quivering labia and vagina as she jerks and twists on her cross, her life slowly draining away. The acts of merciless penetration of her helpless and totally exposed feminine body would further add to her suffering. Alas, I can't imagine the design of a mechanism that would enable rampant male flesh to reach its enticing target between her trembling legs.

Attached is a manipulation I achieved in Photoshop Elements which depicts several elements of the shame, suffering and degradation of a crucified female. After the agony the victim has already suffered prior to her raising up on the cross, her subsequent rape (multiple ?) while hanging exposed on the cross, she is made to suck her blood and pussy wetness off her torturer's cock. A ladder has been placed against the patibulum but I'm struggling to visualise how it might be positioned to enable this crucified female to service the men between her legs.

A very nice variation of a rare but sometimes depicted moment. It's been suggested before that a man would have to be brave or foolish to put his member in the mouth of a woman who had nothing to lose, he certainly has.

Could you post a larger version of this? It's a little small to fully appreciate it.

A very nice variation of a rare but sometimes depicted moment. It's been suggested before that a man would have to be brave or foolish to put his member in the mouth of a woman who had nothing to lose, he certainly has.

Could you post a larger version of this? It's a little small to fully appreciate it.
Here's a larger version. I often wondered about the spear being ripped through her teat; perhaps the Roman soldier holding it would twist the spear to ensure the agonised victim performed safe fellatio only! If the man being serviced indicated she was being less than fully attentive to his pleasuring, the spear would stretch the wound through her pierced tit meat, jerking the cutting edges to force her to behave as required.

Attachments

• crucified, tit skewered and sucking.png
    crucified, tit skewered and sucking.png
    236.7 KB · Views: 1,291
I'm impressed with your work in blender. You've certainly took it through its paces already. Here's that crown of thorns for you Hornet! It's a little subtler, but it's great for close-ups. This is a test run, so let me know if there is any weirdness. Anyone else, feel free to mess around with it; I included both the .duf and the .obj

Attachments

• DefeatedPrincess.png
    DefeatedPrincess.png
    255 KB · Views: 1,089
  • CrownofThorns.zip
    835.2 KB · Views: 204
I'm impressed with your work in blender. You've certainly took it through its paces already. Here's that crown of thorns for you Hornet! It's a little subtler, but it's great for close-ups. This is a test run, so let me know if there is any weirdness. Anyone else, feel free to mess around with it; I included both the .duf and the .obj
Got it!
There are some missing files for the Daz format (.duf) but the .obj can be imported in Daz successfully.
The PBR textures are also fines.
It does add a nice touch to the scene :)

Thank you!

Attachments

• Test MP4 crown.jpg
    Test MP4 crown.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 1,080

Ranger, since I first saw the render below back in the mis 00’s I’ve considered this kind of forced fellatio to be at once screamingly erotic and incredibly unlikely. Desperate, dying, in unspeakable agony, she would bite that dude’s dick clean off in a heartbeat.

But I like your treatment of the theme. And this is fantasy. Well damn done. :babeando: :very_hot:

Attachments

• 7877C8AB-5B09-4A66-8F57-E3B2468A5E46.jpeg
    7877C8AB-5B09-4A66-8F57-E3B2468A5E46.jpeg
    140.7 KB · Views: 1,120
  • 30BD37CB-BF81-44D4-8AE6-D0A358EB8367.jpeg
    30BD37CB-BF81-44D4-8AE6-D0A358EB8367.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 1,034
I forgot to include the data files. You know, like an amateur. Try this one, let me know if it works!
Thanks, mp5stab for the download posts, "Crown of Thorns" imagery is a favourite of mine and I appreciate your efforts to share with fellow "crux foundation" members.

I downloaded the 2 files "Crown.zip" and "CrownofThorns.zip" and finished up with 5 expanded folders entitled "Content", "Content2"through to "Content" 5.
Running on an iMac, how do I get these content postings to combine as present as final image/s or clips, please?

Perhaps these files are not for Mac conversion.

Sincerely, ranger1.

Attachments

• 2020-03-05 Crown of Thorns.zip download.png
    2020-03-05 Crown of Thorns.zip download.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 901
  • 2020-03-05 download resulting folders.png
    2020-03-05 download resulting folders.png
    39 KB · Views: 696
  • 2020-03-05 contents of %22Content%22 folder.png
    2020-03-05 contents of %22Content%22 folder.png
    138.9 KB · Views: 718
I’m using a MacBook, so the files are already correct for your architecture. It’s not a photo, it’s a 3d model with materials and textures. If you’d like to see the 3d model or play around with it, one easy option is blender, which is a free, open source software. Your can import an .obj file into blender to see the mesh. But I doubt you want to see just a crown of thorns, but the woman wearing it as well, and that’s not in this file. It’s just a 3d model.

Thanks, mp5stab for the download posts, "Crown of Thorns" imagery is a favourite of mine and I appreciate your efforts to share with fellow "crux foundation" members.

I downloaded the 2 files "Crown.zip" and "CrownofThorns.zip" and finished up with 5 expanded folders entitled "Content", "Content2"through to "Content" 5.
Running on an iMac, how do I get these content postings to combine as present as final image/s or clips, please?

Perhaps these files are not for Mac conversion.

Sincerely, ranger1.

Hello Ranger1
"Crown.zip" is a an updated version of "CrownofThorns.zip" you don't need to combine the 2 folders,"Crown.zip" is the only one that you need.
You can still use the textures http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/hornet1ba-my-3d-renderings.1718/post-510865

As MP5 stab said those files are 3d models for Daz studio or you can use the .obj file in Blender.
In Daz or Blender you can render the crown with a transparent background and use it in any image manipulation
software such as Gimp.

Here is a render of the crown with a transparent background.

Attachments

• MP5 Crown 3.png
    MP5 Crown 3.png
    444.5 KB · Views: 1,079
Hello Ranger1
"Crown.zip" is a an updated version of "CrownofThorns.zip" you don't need to combine the 2 folders,"Crown.zip" is the only one that you need.
You can still use the textures http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/hornet1ba-my-3d-renderings.1718/post-510865

As MP5 stab said those files are 3d models for Daz studio or you can use the .obj file in Blender.
In Daz or Blender you can render the crown with a transparent background and use it in any image manipulation
software such as Gimp.

Here is a render of the crown with a transparent background.
Thanks hornet1ba, this works a treat!

Old render edited in Gimp to give it the "miniature" effect
(Inspired by the miniatures posted by Scarecrow1428 in his thread!)

I like them, hornet.

Lots. :babeando: :very_hot:

Attachments

• 3831D212-3F08-461C-81A3-0524FA1EF664.jpeg
    3831D212-3F08-461C-81A3-0524FA1EF664.jpeg
    424.1 KB · Views: 1,350
  • C2FE35EA-2A06-4483-8DB9-1698B5582ED0.jpeg
    C2FE35EA-2A06-4483-8DB9-1698B5582ED0.jpeg
    534.9 KB · Views: 1,337
Back
Top Bottom