Horny The Unicorn

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have a fountain pen in my pocket at this very moment. :)

Just shows what an old fashioned git I am! :doh:
I feel we should award Crux Pens to our finest writers,
beginning with the authors of this admirable narrative :D

crux pen.jpg

Well, you are crucified and your demon army has just been defeated and turned into Eccles cakes. You're likely not at your best. :eek::confused:

Wow, Wragg. Crux, zombies, and cakes. A well rounded day. :devil:
I'd just like to say, I've had this avatar for two years, and it's taken me that long to dream up a back story for it :doh:

I'd just like to say, I've had this avatar for two years, and it's taken me that long to dream up a back story for it :doh:
Good stories are like good wine. They need time but they are worth the wait.
Finally your avatar with its remarkable fauna abandons its secrets.
The whole scene is in it. Barbaria on her cross, the unicorn, the frog-fish and the develish creatures, the books with the squirrel hidden behind them, the zombie approaching the centurion (who has fled out of the picture) and your goodself featuring in the center, pointing with your sword at the books.
It is really a splendid story which perfectly matches your avatar (or vice versa).

deaf to the rage and cursing from above

more protests from above

He turned his back on her and walked away, deaf to her curses. “BASTAAAARD!!”

“DAMN YOU, WRAGG!” Barbaria wasn’t through cursing him yet.

“MAY ALL THE DEVILS IN HELL CONSUME YOUR LIVER!”

“Kill Wragg! Kill them all! And then get me down!”

This episode is an outrage! I protest! You make me sound like a complainer and a bitch! :mad:

Very good she looked, too

Well, that line is an improvement :p

Tumescence!”

THAT WORD!!!!! I curse the day someone introduced it to CF. Let me see now, who was that?

OH! Now I remember!!!!!
Although not unjustified, complaints should be addressed in an eloquent, fountain pen written letter.:D

Premium French Crux-Pen Wood! :D

I'm jealous, I keep a fairly ordinary fountain pen on my desk, I like using it, for proper,
old-fashioned snail-mail and 'important' things like signing legal documents, but it's not easy
to get decent paper to use it on - I find it sinks blotchily into ordinary printer paper,
I have to get calligraphic quality paper from an art supplies shop.

Back
Top Bottom