My Crucifixion - Experiences of CF-Members

• Thread starter Deleted member 26229
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I think it does not matter how far away people live in the era of internet: Many prefer staying online, masturbating, sending messages, pretenting genders and roles etc. - instead of going to BDSM parties and find someone with interest to share crucifixion like my friends and I have done so far. Last weekend, I went to another event and surprisingly found a charming and intelligent lady who tried a Spanish Horse in that club immediately and got an orgasm on it (with a little help by my teeth on her nipples - since I had forgotten bringing clips or something); we enjoy non-alc cocktails, chatted about life, the universe and everything... and my favour for face-to-face crux play. She got so interested in it that we will practice together - and use the same triangle for seat to make her experience arousing and orgasmic again. Kinky people like us... we are for real - and we simply meet at BDSM parties - and naturally are not just senslessly focussed on "crux crux crux..." (like a teenage who never had real sex) but enjoy personalities and common interests.
Long story short: Life is what happens while some people pretend living on the internet...

Back
Top Bottom