My Crucifixion - Experiences of CF-Members

• Thread starter Deleted member 26229
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Never underestimate the danger of infection in deep wounds. If deprived of oxygen, and in a dirty environment (think re-used spikes dropped in the soil before use) anaerobic bacteria cause the most horrific problems (tetanus and gas-gangrene [Clostridium tetani and perfringens respectively]) not just the bacterial growth but the toxins they produce. Antibiotics may halt the bacterial growth, but the toxins are by then busy destroying tissues round the body.

WHO says:

Open injuries have a potential for serious bacterial wound infections, including gas
gangrene and tetanus,......................................................................

• Use of topical antibiotics and washing wounds with antibiotic solutions are
not recommended

Reference:

https://webcache.googleusercontent....ound_infection.pdf+&cd=18&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk
I doubt that the Romans or Carthaginians worried to much, after all to quote the "Bond" villain:
JB "Do you expect me to talk?"
V "No, Mr Bond, I expect you to die".:ole:

We do not allow images or videos which portray
real life crux-play using nails,
or any content that encourages or assists such activity
which is likely to cause serious, permanent injury or even death,
and which could lead to criminal charges.

This thread is in danger of going too far in this direction,
if it does it will be closed.

Never underestimate the danger of infection in deep wounds. If deprived of oxygen, and in a dirty environment (think re-used spikes dropped in the soil before use) anaerobic bacteria cause the most horrific problems (tetanus and gas-gangrene [Clostridium tetani and perfringens respectively]) not just the bacterial growth but the toxins they produce. Antibiotics may halt the bacterial growth, but the toxins are by then busy destroying tissues round the body.

WHO says:

Open injuries have a potential for serious bacterial wound infections, including gas
gangrene and tetanus,......................................................................

• Use of topical antibiotics and washing wounds with antibiotic solutions are
not recommended

Reference:

https://webcache.googleusercontent....ound_infection.pdf+&cd=18&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

Excellent points and very well-documented information. I suppose even minor cuts or small puncture wounds could become infected. So, all fantasy aside, it might be best not to do anything that could potentially result in real harm or even risk of death.

Excellent points and very well-documented information. I suppose even minor cuts or small puncture wounds could become infected. So, all fantasy aside, it might be best not to do anything that could potentially result in real harm or even risk of death.
How necessary are the nails anyway? I am sure Hotblonde415 or anyone else would die, "Eventually" (smirk, smirk) even if she was just tied with ropes, it would serve to prolong her agony and our greater enjoyment.:razz:
Hanging bound to a cross, especially without a sedile soon becomes very painful or so it seems from any videos that I have seen.
After all Matthew Hopkins the so called "Witchfinder General" found sleep deprivation and having the suspected witch bound standing for hours on end could often extract a confession. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Hopkins
We can still have spikes driven into the wood just below and in contact with wrists or ankles for effect and additional discomfort.

How about the victum completely naked scourge wounds all over her body wearing only a crown of thorns being crucified to the patibullum and then hauled up the torture steak to nail her feet up on the hill? . Now thats exciting! I'm referring to Jimsac's new and wonderful works. He's got it right as I beleive it would be done!

I've also fantasised about being attached to the beam with large staples or U-bolts.View attachment 675852View attachment 675853 these would give a far more feeling of permanence than rope.

:doh: How have I not thought of the first'one ?! It could be driven in the wood with a hammer while you're lied to the cross !
It could be a wonderful imitation of a nailing !:very_hot:

Further to my earlier message, these two of Makar's models are "only" tied with soft rope but they look to be very uncomfortable to say the least. From their expressions it looks that rope crux becomes increasingly painful, to the point of agony, as time crucified progresses.
They spend much of the time sunk right down with their arses resting on their heels, finding it difficult to stand upright.
img_9578.jpgimg_9672.jpgimg_9629.jpg

Attachments

• img_9642.jpg
    img_9642.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 213
  • img_9766.jpg
    img_9766.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 212
  • img_9644.jpg
    img_9644.jpg
    475.8 KB · Views: 228
Further to my earlier message, these two of Makar's models are "only" tied with soft rope but they look to be very uncomfortable to say the least. From their expressions it looks that rope crux becomes increasingly painful, to the point of agony, as time crucified progresses.
They spend much of the time sunk right down with their arses resting on their heels, finding it difficult to stand upright.
View attachment 676387View attachment 676391View attachment 676388
Dramatic scenes give a hormone-shock.

How about the victum completely naked scourge wounds all over her body wearing only a crown of thorns being crucified to the patibullum and then hauled up the torture steak to nail her feet up on the hill? . Now thats exciting! I'm referring to Jimsac's new and wonderful works. He's got it right as I beleive it would be done!
And may I add that my drawings are pure fantasy designed solely for the edification of the crux crowd. Just another erotic fetish - not meant to be copied at home, in the woods or on Golgotha :)

Back
Top Bottom