How Are Conversation- Or Chat-functions Working In This Forum? (if There Are Any)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ave,

I have a question:
Sometimes I see a status message about users called "engaged in conversation".
I wondered whats that supposed to mean: Does it mean the "private conversation" system found under "Inbox" (private messages) or is there really a function in this forum where you are able to "chat" in realtime with other users which are actually online? (marked by the green dot). Until now I did not find any "live messenger" system here.

thanks
best regards
Ty.

Ave,

I have a question:
Sometimes I see a status message about users called "engaged in conversation".
I wondered whats that supposed to mean: Does it mean the "private conversation" system found under "Inbox" (private messages) or is there really a function in this forum where you are able to "chat" in realtime with other users which are actually online? (marked by the green dot). Until now I did not find any "live messenger" system here.

thanks
best regards
Ty.
It simply means that they are reading or writing PMs to other members. We don't have a live messenger system but if people are online at the same time there is little difference.

chat room

Good morning everyone (the time zone here where I live, it's still morning) I would like to know if there are chat rooms here in the forum. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Williams! We have The Coffee Shop which is our main place for general chat:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-coffee-shop.779/page-365#post-446759

Otherwise a lot of chatter goes on most threads, and sometimes it turns into an interesting conversation
about the topic of the thread (or sometimes off the topic :rolleyes: )
And if you want to chat in private with a particular member you can send them a PM (private message). Click on their profile and then on "Start Conversation). Of course, they are not obligated to reply, but if you are friendly and polite, they may well.

Back
Top Bottom