How can I upload a PDF file directly?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Need help!
I made a cartoon and want to upload. Maybe it's because my english is not good so I don't find the way to upload PDF file. So do you know how can I upload a PDF file directly?

Need help!
I made a cartoon and want to upload. Maybe it's because my english is not good so I don't find the way to upload PDF file. So do you know how can I upload a PDF file directly?
It is similar to uploading a picture, ruoliuming.

Hit the 'Attach Files' button, and select the file as usual, but you won't see a thumbnail or full image option. So just hit 'post reply' and all will be well

It is similar to uploading a picture, ruoliuming.

Hit the 'Attach Files' button, and select the file as usual, but you won't see a thumbnail or full image option. So just hit 'post reply' and all will be well
Thank you very much. I got it! But I couldn't upload a hd version because my pdf seemed too large to upload. ha

Yes. When you convert your Word document (or similar) to a PDF it is the images that take up a lot of memory. But you do have a choice of reducing the resolution of the images. Keep lowering the % until your PDF is below 5 Mb. It will still appear good as the images do not need to be high resolution.

Since we are here, just a question from me : can we post also a word file the same way as we do with pictures?
Please try it and if it doesn't work then let us know.

I have done so in PMs to work collaboratively on a story and it has worked fine.

Back
Top Bottom