How Do I Add Something In My Signature?

Go to CruxDreams.com

WitchQueen

Assistant executioner
Could someone please tell me step by step exactly how I add an image or a banner in my signature. I can't figure out how it works. Is there some where I need to go here on the site in order to upload an image for it?

Could someone please tell me step by step exactly how I add an image or a banner in my signature. I can't figure out how it works. Is there some where I need to go here on the site in order to upload an image for it?
First... Image hosting
Second... Link to image from this hosting. You need to upload image on that hosting...
Next... You need to copy that link after uploading in "Signature" on your account manager

I gotta admit I find signature images a bit of a distraction, and they swell up the space taken by each post.

Your signature details appear to be already filled in. Is that really the size you want? It does appear to be a little on the large size.

Back
Top Bottom