How do you fulfill your Crucifixion fantasies?

How do you fulfill your crucifixion fantasies? - Poll

• I read crucifixion stories

• I watch pictures/videos of other people being crucified

• I practice self-crucifixion on a self made cross

• I make manipulations of my self on the cross

• I make manipulations of other people on the cross

• I crucify other people

• I am part of crucifixion play

• Other

• I crucify people who make polls

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
I missed this thread when it was first created. I think I'm probably not the only one, but for me, to satisfy my crucifixion fantasies, I have to go through the ritual. I started off just pretending be Jesus. I wanted to experience his passion, and thats how it started. I'd pretend to be arrested, sentenced, whipped, carrying the beam, and then crucified. But just pretending eventually were not enough. I wanted to know what it was like to hang. Hence the cross and self crucifixion. Its still a ritual!!!!

I missed this thread when it was first created. I think I'm probably not the only one, but for me, to satisfy my crucifixion fantasies, I have to go through the ritual. I started off just pretending be Jesus. I wanted to experience his passion, and thats how it started. I'd pretend to be arrested, sentenced, whipped, carrying the beam, and then crucified. But just pretending eventually were not enough. I wanted to know what it was like to hang. Hence the cross and self crucifixion. Its still a ritual!!!!
Those of us who have experienced hanging on a cross know something that others will never know.

Aside from the ones I voted for in the poll, I draw illustrations of my girlfriend and I being crucified together and we do crucifixion roleplay as well
If it’s not too intrusive…

Do you do the religion inspired spiritual loincloth type role play or the realist / brutalism violent execution variety?

Or of course the more mainstream BDSM type stuff?

If it’s not too intrusive…

Do you do the religion inspired spiritual loincloth type role play or the realist / brutalism violent execution variety?

Or of course the more mainstream BDSM type stuff?
Mostly the mainstream BDSM stuff with the occasional medieval and Roman twist complete with loincloths and the whole shebang. We dont do the realist type because we find it too extreme.

For me, mostly by looking videos, pictures, art but also roleplaying stories with a partner.

BTW, have you ever felt alone on this? I mean, we feed our fantasy with the stuff we find and share, but I find much more fulfillment and inspiration when have the chance to talk or roleplay with another real being (being a straight male, usually with ladies) who has the same inclination. And that's a real challenge because usually we keep this hidden...

Would this be a different thread?

I've role played bieng the executioner and the one bieng killed. I've had some play partners who have acted out bieng crucified and killed and playing dead .

Back
Top Bottom