How Girl Dies On Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com

Opal

Assistant executioner
This is speculation: As her knees give way, the girl desperately tries to lift her up by her shoulders. Eventually the strain becomes too much and she drops back down. But all her weight now falls on her midsection and her rib cage begins to slowly crush her lungs. Anything is better than this suffocation! But her knees are too weak to help her now. She rides up the cross as she tries to bear all her weight on her shoulders and arms. Its painful but she can breathe! She bucks forward on the cross, thrusting out her crotch, as she tries to find a comfortable position for her shoulders.But suddenly she feels something go pop! Her shoulders now feel useless and she drops back down the cross. She feels an excruciating tearing pain around her shoulders blades. But, worse, she can't breathe! Only her buttock muscles have any strength left now. To the lustful brays of the spectators she arches her lower back, hoping that by thrusting her buttocks backwards she will find more space in her lungs. But slowly she feels the sickening weight of her ribcage pressing against her lungs. She repeatedly tries to arch her back desperately trying to get rid of the weight of her stomach and lower section, but is in vain. And that's how she dies: curving and uncurving, writhing uselessly, her breaths becoming shallower and shallower. As the she feels her lungs crush she stares fixedly at the biggest male spectator, tears in her eyes, hoping for rescue until the very end.

This is speculation: As her knees give way, the girl desperately tries to lift her up by her shoulders. Eventually the strain becomes too much and she drops back down. But all her weight now falls on her midsection and her rib cage begins to slowly crush her lungs. Anything is better than this suffocation! But her knees are too weak to help her now. She rides up the cross as she tries to bear all her weight on her shoulders and arms. Its painful but she can breathe! She bucks forward on the cross, thrusting out her crotch, as she tries to find a comfortable position for her shoulders.But suddenly she feels something go pop! Her shoulders now feel useless and she drops back down the cross. She feels an excruciating tearing pain around her shoulders blades. But, worse, she can't breathe! Only her buttock muscles have any strength left now. To the lustful brays of the spectators she arches her lower back, hoping that by thrusting her buttocks backwards she will find more space in her lungs. But slowly she feels the sickening weight of her ribcage pressing against her lungs. She repeatedly tries to arch her back desperately trying to get rid of the weight of her stomach and lower section, but is in vain. And that's how she dies: curving and uncurving, writhing uselessly, her breaths becoming shallower and shallower. As the she feels her lungs crush she stares fixedly at the biggest male spectator, tears in her eyes, hoping for rescue until the very end.

Well, that about sums it up nicely ... ;)

In case of the position on the cross. Body fluids will fill blood circulation and the lungs. This causes more Lack of oxygen.

Or as the shoulder blades are torn out of their natural position they might puncture her lungs, leading to blood slowly filling them..Alternatively her desperately rippling back and bicep muscles might eventually rupture leading to internal hameorraging.

But I think other things being equal its the weight on her ribcage that is going to give her final deliverance from her agony....

But I am still not certain of the medical science of the crux.

this sounds so painful an a awful way to die slow an agonizing.

Just home from the gym. Was doing circuit training in Crossfit which includes doing 5 pull ups on a bar every 5 circuits. As i hung from the bar after 3 full pull ups my mind as always imagines me on a cross my top beginning to get wet from sweat. It helps others are there watching. :D

Just home from the gym. Was doing circuit training in Crossfit which includes doing 5 pull ups on a bar every 5 circuits. As i hung from the bar after 3 full pull ups my mind as always imagines me on a cross my top beginning to get wet from sweat. It helps others are there watching. :D

Funny how gym activities can stimulate our warped little minds. I always liked climbing the ropes.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom