• 3 Stretched on the Rack

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • 4 Chained on the Flat Table and tortured

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • 5 Lowered onto the Saddle with the Steel Dildo

Votes: 35 47.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Ok everyone, a little fun! This poor girl has been convicted of adultery. She has arrived at the dungeon where she is to be "purified" before she is executed (by impalement of course). Your task is to decide how she will be dealt with. Below are a set of pictures showing the devices in the dungeon. The one that receives the most "likes" by October 4th will be the one chosen for the beginning of this girl's torture. Have Fun!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    337.2 KB · Views: 725
It's set to close after 7 days, 17 Oct, though that can easily be changed if you want.

I voted for the steel dildo. On top of the physical torment, it is a constant reminder that she will be impaled, so it messes with her head as well.

I think that's plenty of time... I'll set up more things to vote on as the story is created. Perhaps we can make a poll each time?
Oh yes - if you're starting a new thread, you can make it a poll from the beginning,
you'll see the options on the 'start a new thread' menu.

Oh yes - if you're starting a new thread, you can make it a poll from the beginning,
you'll see the options on the 'start a new thread' menu.

And I didn't vote because a) there wasn't an option I wanted to vote for and b) this is only the second time I've wandered off the crux reservation.

An option featuring this would be optimum. Branding iron . . . optional.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 745
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    110 KB · Views: 748
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    267.4 KB · Views: 763
You can kill her with it...

She may be pregnant... Did you check it?
Well it would soon become obvious, it would cause her to abort (and indeed probably kill her in the process)

Back
Top Bottom