How to ignore

Go to CruxDreams.com

poem21045

Tribunus Plebis
I like 99% of the folks who post to the Cruxforums. However, there are one or two people whose posts I would like not to see. I went to my account, then to "Ignoring," but when I select that I just get a big black box with the message, "You are not currently ignoring any members." It will not allow me to enter any information, such as the name of someone I'd like to ignore.

Any ideas?

Just click on the member you want to ignore and click the ignore button.
;)

Now you have me wondering if I'm in the 1%. Move over Bill Gates and Warren Buffett..
Windar. You would notice on the Members page, there are several "most" lists. There is not one for "most ignored." I understand the reason being that they felt a list of a single entry @windar would not be needed since all members already know.

Last edited:
Windar. You would notice on the Members page, there are several "most" lists. I there is not one for "most ignored." I understand the reason being that they felt a list of a single entry @windar would not be needed since all members already know.
But since you replied to me, you're not ignoring me...;)

Question: Which is worse, to be ignored or to be ignorant?:popcorn:

But since you replied to me, you're not ignoring me...;)

Question: Which is worse, to be ignored or to be ignorant?:popcorn:

hahahaha .... GOOD joke :cool:))

BTW., i never said "THANKS" to you for pulling me back to this place
after i had lost track in 2012 or so.

And now i've re-discovered my good old friend Markus and his art here :cool:))

So thank you, windar, for all our conversations at the former VoD which
lead to my new activities at this wonderful place here :cool:)))))))

Not exactly on topic, but I didn't wish to start a new thread for one little question (BTW - it would be good to have a thread here entitled, "Miscellaneous questions").

I understand it is possible to set "ignore" to a member's posts. But I cannot find it anywhere that I've looked. How do you ignore a member and/or a thread?

I like 99% of the folks who post to the Cruxforums. However, there are one or two people whose posts I would like not to see. I went to my account, then to "Ignoring," but when I select that I just get a big black box with the message, "You are not currently ignoring any members." It will not allow me to enter any information, such as the name of someone I'd like to ignore.

Any ideas?
Ignore a Member:
-Go with the cursor over the avatar
-then click on ignore
Image1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom