How to ignore

Go to CruxDreams.com
Would I be allowed to say, None of your Business?
But I shall not. I was curious. When I look at the thread, there is no indication of who closed it or why. Perhaps there is a secret place where you can move your cursor to find out, but I looked and could not find anything. Since Madi was on this thread and hadn't said that he closed it, I was curious how @mp5stab knew. Is it another moderator's deep dark secret? Why are you so concerned about the question? Especially, if it is "none of my business."

But I shall not. I was curious. When I look at the thread, there is no indication of who closed it or why. Perhaps there is a secret place where you can move your cursor to find out, but I looked and could not find anything. Since Madi was on this thread and hadn't said that he closed it, I was curious how @mp5stab knew. Is it another moderator's deep dark secret? Why are you so concerned about the question? Especially, if it is "none of my business."
I don't know it, but maybe have @mp5stab only a good observation. It could be, that I was the only Mod online, as I the thread locked.

I don't know it, but maybe have @mp5stab only a good observation. It could be, that I was the only Mod online, as I the thread locked.
Interesting idea. However, you should be careful telling me what is "None of my Business."

Back
Top Bottom