How To Talk For Artists And Users (Photo-Manipulations)

Go to CruxDreams.com

Crucifixion Prop Nails​

How do you make convincing nail props for hands and feet crucifixion? Any creative ideas? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, blue tac and a black sharpie to colour it in.
Mould to the shank and head and fix in place with Bostik Fast Tak.
Hope this helps.

Question: Did someone find/use a android app for doing manips with layers?
I want to try a few things, but all the apps i found are complete garbage (either no layer function or no decent editing means like selections/transparency/doubling-pen etc.).
I would think of a android build of Gimp.

BTW: Answer to "why don't you use the PC?" is that i don't want to, because of "privacy"-reasons .

Question: Did someone find/use a android app for doing manips with layers?
I want to try a few things, but all the apps i found are complete garbage (either no layer function or no decent editing means like selections/transparency/doubling-pen etc.).
I would think of a android build of Gimp.

BTW: Answer to "why don't you use the PC?" is that i don't want to, because of "privacy"-reasons .
I don't understand your concerns about privacy. However, have you looked at these https://techwiser.com/photoshop-alternatives-for-android/#2-PicsArt-Photo-Studio

The shared computer is not the thing but the "shared" room where it stands. Every minute my kids could surprise me by what i am doing and locking me in, would just be as suspicous ;).
I will now try the app "drawing - sketch" and some additional apps for distortion etc.

Back
Top Bottom