How To Talk For Artists And Users (Rendering)

Go to CruxDreams.com

Darkprincess69

High Priestess of Slaanesh
As I've said before in here, I'm filled with admiration for those people who can turn out results like this - my own attempts with Poser don't even come close to this. Once again I think a Poser/Daz3D tutorial thread might be a popular thing to have in here as I know there are many people in here who, like me, would love to create erotic Poser artwork but simply lack the skills to pull it off. an opportunity to learn from the masters would be very welcome.

As I've said before in here, I'm filled with admiration for those people who can turn out results like this - my own attempts with Poser don't even come close to this. Once again I think a Poser/Daz3D tutorial thread might be a popular thing to have in here as I know there are many people in here who, like me, would love to create erotic Poser artwork but simply lack the skills to pull it off. an opportunity to learn from the masters would be very welcome.
I'd still love to see your efforts DP!

A task for the poser artists. I think on @Repertor @Hasturan @ZaZ Animations @too_late and all the others here.

Once again I think a Poser/Daz3D tutorial thread might be a popular thing to have in here as I know there are many people in here who, like me, would love to create erotic Poser artwork but simply lack the skills to pull it off. an opportunity to learn from the masters would be very welcome.
Well. English is not my natural, so it will be difficult to write short tutorial.
Therefore, you can asking me about something that you interested (Daz only;))
Also you can find answers on daz3d.com

A task for the poser artists.
  • The Poser Reference Manual is an interesting document but it is too large and to detailed to be of great use to get started. However up to Poser 7 there was also a Tutorial Manual which, in my opinion, is still useful for beginners. The new features in Poser are mostly for advanced users and other differences are minor. Only the chapters handling the Poser 7 library are outdated.

• Renderosity has a series of video tutorials, some of which are useful for beginners.

• Jedakk has a lot of posts in which he explains how he makes his Poser scenes. Very instructive.

Attachments

• Poser Tutorial Manual.pdf
    11.4 MB · Views: 675
Well...
First recomendation. Powerful render station. My configuration: i7 3770 3,4 gHz, 16 Gb RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 670. This configuration is minimal to get comfortable working with simple scenes. Graphic card by Nvidia is necessary to use iRay engine. You can see the limits of this configuration. (simple light, minimum shaders, two or three actors).
For indoor scenes you should set "Environment Mode" to "Scene Only"

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 118
Well...
First recomendation. Powerful render station. My configuration: i7 3770 3,4 gHz, 16 Gb RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 670. This configuration is minimal to get comfortable working with simple scenes. Graphic card by Nvidia is necessary to use iRay engine. You can see the limits of this configuration. (simple light, minimum shaders, two or three actors).
Thank you, a little bit professional-chinese language for me. ;)
Image2.jpg
NVIDIA GeForce GT 730

Well...
GT 730 is weak version of GTX780... Your CPU is good, very good. 8Gb RAM... It is not enough... On my observation, of course
I remind me now on my first "High-End-PC" 1994:
Intel DX33
gigantic 210 MB HDD
wow 4 MB RAM
sensationally CD-ROM Drive
5,25" FDD
3,5" FDD

the follow model DX50 240MB HDD, 8MB and a bit better CPU
486dx-33.jpg

The price is in DM. Thats now 3275 Euro. Crazy!

Last edited:
For learning purposes the computer does not need to be that powerful. You can use low resolution figures and low render settings. Later, if you want to do more elaborate scenes you can consider the purchase of a more powerful machine.
For complex scenes having enough RAM is most important. The more the better. My main computer (which is still broken down) has 32 GB RAM.
But I have done numerous scenes, even with multiple high res figures, on an old laptop. You only have to know the limits of what you can do and have a bit more patience.

Well...

To learn how to do a basic scene Iray rendering is not necessary(but give better results),just don't expect to create Skating Jesus quality art right away!

Actually i will never reach this level of art,i just have to accept my limits and create something with my own personal touch...

With that high a computer configuration i'm afraid that we will exclude some talented artists.

The most important thing in my humble opinion is if you use Daz Studio (64bit) is to have a 64bit operating system
with at least 8gig of ram must of the stuff in my own tread were created with a mid-range 2010 computer:
I-3 530 8Gig ram video card Gtx450.

Back
Top Bottom