How To Talk For Artists And Users (Rendering)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you for recognizing me as an artist, I am working in a daz studio, and honestly super hardware is not necessary, though it certainly makes it easy to do the job, I have core 2duo, 4 gb ram and radeon hd3670 and I can work, but sometimes is slow down, and unfortunately I also do not feel Best with english but i see help is begin ;p

too_late

but i see help is begin
Pointless...

But we should continue

03.jpg
Progressive rendering
This parameters you shouldn't change...
Except
Max Samples. Max number of iray iterations... 5000. You can set 2500 and when engine made 2500 iterations, rendering will stop...
Max Time. Easy. 7200 secs or two hours. You can set 3600 and after one hour of rendering process will stop.

Other parameters shouldn't be changed...
IMO, the great ones can think different

Constrain Proportions means that when you change the output render size (for example, scaling up or down), the width and height will change proportionally, so you don't get the image appearing to be stretched or squashed.

Not exactly. Although that is DAZ Studio and I only use Poser, I believe it's only to maintain the aspect ratio of the render window the same as it is currently set. It's not the same as it would be if we were talking about resizing a 2D image, in which case one could easily end up distorting the image. It's only the window in which the render will appear.

What you said is exactly right for the way the proportions are maintained when resizing the window, just that in this case the window itself is used differently.

Madiosi-2018-163-whipping.jpg"That's my wife, you idiot! She is my queen! What is she doing down here in the dungeon, and what are you doing down here, a man of the cloth?"

"Blasphemy, your Majesty! She ridiculed the Church. She must be punished! I am seeing that the honor of the Almighty is upheld.

Madiosi-2018-162-whipping.jpgSigh ... the girls who go into service these days sadly do not measure up. Caught this one napping in the scullery when there were chores to be done! To the cellar with her, I said. Only the highest standards ... here at Cruxton Abbey ... the Lord expects it of his staff.

View attachment 571062"That's my wife, you idiot! She is my queen! What is she doing down here in the dungeon, and what are you doing down here, a man of the cloth?"

"Blasphemy, your Majesty! She ridiculed the Church. She must be punished! I am seeing that the honor of the Almighty is upheld.

View attachment 571063Sigh ... the girls who go into service these days sadly do not measure up. Caught this one napping in the scullery when there were chores to be done! To the cellar with her, I said. Only the highest standards ... here at Cruxton Abbey ... the Lord expects it of his staff.
:clapclap: After nine minutes done! :clapclap:

Hello All,
I am posting a few manip photos and I am asking for your opinion and thoughts of not only the work but also some specific feedback.
I know these are not the best but this are just some working pieces right now. I am looking to get some honest input from the group.

Please see the photos and what kind of specific feedback. All are the same scene with different options. Thank you in advance for your help !!!

For the first two... The subject is just nailed. One with pierced nipples and the other without. Which one do you like?

Test 01 B.jpgTest 01.jpg

Now, same shot but with the subject tied and nailed.
Is the rope needed?

Test 02.jpg

The next three are with the subject wearing two variations of a crown of thorns and one with a crown of barbed wire.
Does she need a crown?

Test 03 B.jpgTest 04 B.jpgTest 05 B.jpg

Please let me know your thoughts and suggestions on these manips.

Hello All,
I am posting a few manip photos and I am asking for your opinion and thoughts of not only the work but also some specific feedback.
I know these are not the best but this are just some working pieces right now. I am looking to get some honest input from the group.

Please see the photos and what kind of specific feedback. All are the same scene with different options. Thank you in advance for your help !!!

For the first two... The subject is just nailed. One with pierced nipples and the other without. Which one do you like?

View attachment 603592View attachment 603593

Is the rope needed?

View attachment 603594

The next three are with the subject wearing two variations of a crown of thorns and one with a crown of barbed wire.
Does she need a crown?

View attachment 603595View attachment 603596View attachment 603597

Do what you like. Some will agree and others won't.

Hello All,

I think I should have nipple-rings - an additional little woman-torture for me,
both having them fixed on, and my Executioners can use them to rouse me
if I seem to be fainting...
(but they're not easy to see, until I open the image in a new tab and enlarge it)

Is the rope needed?

Well, it would be helpful holding my wrists down while they're nailed -
once that's done, they're not really needed, but I think they'd help keep my wrists from tugging on the nails,
so less chance of pulling one of my arms free. The ropes look well with the blood stains,
though a bit too obviously similar, right and left.

Does she need a crown?

I'd choose the barbed wire #2 as crude and cruel, without any of the religious connotations
of a crown of thorns. It would of course make my forehead and scalp bleed, you need to show that.

It's a strong manip, I like the intense facial expression, good muscles in the arms -
I'd like to be crucified in a loincloth like that, though I know Masters here don't generally approve,
they'd rip it off. The legs are nicely flexed, but the toes are a bit odd! The harsh desert setting,
the brutal rocks behind make a good contrast to the girl's nakedness.

I look forward to seeing more, Walt
:devil:

Hello All,

View attachment 603592View attachment 603593

Is the rope needed?

View attachment 603594

Does she need a crown?

View attachment 603595View attachment 603596View attachment 603597

Hello, for me fitst pic from 3 pic set is better. I think victim must be tied and naild, wearing classic Crown of Thorns and loincloth. Also feet of this woman are in very beautiful position. And no nail polish, pircings or other modern atributs (my opinion) only classic Crux. Thanks for interesting theme.

I see nothing wrong with the subject or treatment. Some like nails. Some like ropes. Many like crowns of thorns or flowers. There is an ongoing discussion on the sexiness of loincloths vs total nudity. All of this is up to you, and you won't get many complaints (unless you crucify Barb, and then it's more or less constant).

As to the composition, the various elements (woman, cross, base, background) are all good in their individuality, but that's sort of what they look like - individual elements. Some basic shadow work might help to make the crucifix look like it belongs more in the background (if that's what you're going for). I treat a manip sort of like a painting, and try to blend lighting, shadow, and colour using Photoshop. Your images all have a "collage" type feel to them, which again is fine, if that's your artistic intent. You may also be limited by whatever composition software you are using.

Anyway, just a few thoughts, and overall I like your images a lot. Do keep going. Also check out our Crucifixion Manipulation Construction Kit (in the Crucifixion section), if you haven't already found it. Lots of good resources there. Thanks for posting these. :)

Back
Top Bottom