Humiliation Before And On The Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com

Tiptaste

Magistrate
I'm wondering what methods of humiliation we imagine as the condemned is led to and then hung on the cross. I often think of the victim being stripped, displayed, flogged, etc. What would be the best in your mind? For example, rape (male or female), forced oral sex (male or female), mutilation, public fondling, torture......

Thoughts and pics would be great. For me, if I were the victim, I would expect to be used and to service before being rested on a cornu. If not the victim, I would probably expect the reverse. Male or female, not much difference.

I'm wondering what methods of humiliation we imagine as the condemned is led to and then hung on the cross. I often think of the victim being stripped, displayed, flogged, etc. What would be the best in your mind? For example, rape (male or female), forced oral sex (male or female), mutilation, public fondling, torture......

Thoughts and pics would be great. For me, if I were the victim, I would expect to be used and to service before being rested on a cornu. If not the victim, I would probably expect the reverse. Male or female, not much difference.

Pre-crux humiliation has often been explored here...Eul can no doubt reference the relevant thread(s) ... and has been the focus of many poems and stories posted on the site. For me the public humiliation and degradation that may occur before I am even thrown down on the cross to be nailed can be just as erotically stimulating as what happens after that moment. Waiting in dreaded anticipation is in itself a powerful element...time to think and brood, feel desperate and helpless, and be so aware that I am being watched by friends and strangers who will react in so many ways to my plight and to what is happening to me. As for the methods of humiliation, there are so many....being stripped of course, possibly not all at once, but left with one last piece of clothing to cling to but of course to be lost at the last moment; to be taunted and verbally abused, to be paraded and displayed, to be whipped and beaten or tortured, pawed and touched in humiliating ways, perhaps raped, but cruelly treated in general, and of course to be forced to carry my patibulum or participate in my own demise in some demeaning way. Just a few of many possibilities.

Last edited:
Pre-crux humiliation is an essential part of my fantasy. A young naked woman in the hands of men who are allowed and encouraged to treat her as a piece of meat, to cause her great pain-- how horrendous and humiliating is that! Especially if she had been treated honorably prior to this.

From time of arrest/capture, to interrogation, locked in the dungeon, raped and abused, condemned to death, the walk (naked) to the site of my crucifixion with cum dripping from my pussy...powerful, intense emotions that ultimately help me face my death bravely. Head high, shoulders back, chest thrust forward (well, at some point) I'm not dragged screaming to the cross, but, in the end, accept it. (OK, OK, I'll take something in my end too, but you know what I mean! :p) Not that I won't struggle...I just won't make it easy for the bastards!

There's no fantasy for me without humiliation.

It has been said that crucifixion, as well as being extremely painful & slow, was particularly degrading & disgusting a punishment.
It's obvious that hanging from nails after being beaten or even scourged answers the pain element, but just being displayed naked in front of the crowd, though humiliating & shaming, doesn't quite answer the disgusting description.

Though I didn't like the idea of the incorporation of impalement, I now think it could have been highly likely. With the feet nailed at the sides with the soles flat against the stipes the victim's knees would be splayed wide with no possibility of being drawn together. A cornu type of device penetrating the anus or vagina would certainly make the scenario utterly degrading & merit the disgusting description because of how visible the penetration would be to all those watching, together with the victim riding up & down on it in their struggles to breathe.

Different criminals respond to different tactics. Strong warrior women, like our rebel leader, should displayed as weak and vulnerable, while being reminded of their reputation for fierceness and bravery. Aristocracy should be made low, and wear humiliating servants rags on the cross, and made to wash the guards feet before she is crucified. The masses loves this.
It might be hard to humiliated a slave, especially if she wants to be a slave, but being displayed with fake jewelry and forced piercings might work.
A heathen virgin should always be defiled, and asked where he god is, and an innocent shall have her guilt branded into her flesh, or carry a sign around her neck.
Also, a trial and parade with a crossbeam tied to her arms is a must. Oh, and I suppose this applies to men to.

Different criminals respond to different tactics. Strong warrior women, like our rebel leader, should displayed as weak and vulnerable, while being reminded of their reputation for fierceness and bravery. Aristocracy should be made low, and wear humiliating servants rags on the cross, and made to wash the guards feet before she is crucified. The masses loves this.
It might be hard to humiliated a slave, especially if she wants to be a slave, but being displayed with fake jewelry and forced piercings might work.
A heathen virgin should always be defiled, and asked where he god is, and an innocent shall have her guilt branded into her flesh, or carry a sign around her neck.
Also, a trial and parade with a crossbeam tied to her arms is a must. Oh, and I suppose this applies to men to.

Ahhhh .... the personalized humiliation approach....I like this.

Which is why there is a psychologist present for every crucifixion.

Maybe we should crucify the psychologist too....after stretching her on a rack and forcing her to tell us how she feels about things while we make notes, say uh huh, and instruct the guy with the hood over his head to ratchet the rack up another notch.

Very well thought out and I find that I agree with all of it! After all crux is definitely not so much an execution as a public statement. And to make the statement you want the complete humiliation and debasement of the subject is necessary.

Depends. If I was living in Ancient Rome, and heard that there was going to be a public humiliation and execution of a male, I could easily have something else to do that day. No offense. Personal taste.
We are in agreement about that! I'd be much more interested in seeing a female endure all of this. If I want to risk a whipping from my Master/Mistress for shirking work to go watch a crux of course....:devil:

We are in agreement about that! I'd be much more interested in seeing a female endure all of this. If I want to risk a whipping from my Master/Mistress for shirking work to go watch a crux of course....:devil:

Also, you probably might not get it from this lovely site, but men where commonly the condemned, so on the occasion when a woman would be crucified, I imagine there would be quite a crowd.

But there is something to be said for the Errol Flynn syndrome, where the brave hero who was saving the day ends up captured and in the hands of his enemies.

Back
Top Bottom